subnuatica error [0x83860012]

Discus and support subnuatica error [0x83860012] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am trying to play sn but it wont sync I've done every thing suggestions? 206c8bb5-ce58-4e64-99ac-8313713a8579 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by willishenry, Nov 7, 2021.

  1. willishenry
    willishenry Guest

    subnuatica error [0x83860012]


    i am trying to play sn but it wont sync I've done every thing suggestions?

    :)
     
    willishenry, Nov 7, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    subnuatica error [0x83860012]

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    This is a bug that has persisted for years. One fix that seem to work is by going to the MENU on Subnautica, select manage game and add ons, go to saved data, and delete from everywhere. This fixes the sync error but unfortunatly you have to start a new game.
  3. willishenry Win User

    subnuatica error [0x83860012]

    Thank you but very unfotunate
  4. nawaf al-shehri Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 unable to sync data

    Unfortunately no luck in this method,

    I get error code (0x83860012)
  5. mrsskies Win User

    Subnautica Sync'ing error

    Hi,

    yes.. we removed the profile, switched off for 5 minutes.. rebooted still getting same error( 0x83860012) 😔 this is such a pity.. its a great game
  6. Apeboybot Win User

    Cloud sync problems

    I’m getting the 0x83860012 code
Thema:

subnuatica error [0x83860012]

Loading...
  1. subnuatica error [0x83860012] - Similar Threads - subnuatica error 0x83860012

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became...