Subnautica on Game pass lost save

Discus and support Subnautica on Game pass lost save in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I've been playing Subnautica on Game pass for PC. Recently my internet went out when I was playing. After logging in later, 30 + hours of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DavidCundari, Aug 9, 2021.

1. DavidCundari
    DavidCundari Guest

Hello,

I've been playing Subnautica on Game pass for PC. Recently my internet went out when I was playing. After logging in later, 30 + hours of gameplay in my save are gone. I think the save was hosted on the cloud? Anyone know what can be done about this?

:)

DavidCundari, Aug 9, 2021
  2. Apeboybot Win User

Cloud sync problems

I can’t access my saved game on subnautica to delete it
  3. XxA1PHAx0M3GAxX Win User

Games which would benefit from/benefit Game Pass (and Game Pass on PC)

It would be cool to see A Hat in Time, No Man's Sky, and Subnautica come to game pass.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Warning symbol on certain games in my library

Hi, Todd. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

The warning symbol means you don’t own the digital license of the game with this icon, or, you don’t have the disc inserted in case you own the game physically.

Please be aware that some games like Outriders, and Subnautica, left the game pass library a couple of weeks ago in the case of Outriders and months ago for Subnautica. (In case you played those games via Game Pass)

Moreover, it is important to clarify that your progress on those games is not lost.
    You can access to this progress as long as you decide to purchase the digital version or a physical copy of them.
  5. Georges C. Win User

SUBNAUTICA IS NOT SAVING MY PROGRESS

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ThePilotX, by my research this loss or lack of sync also happens in the version of Steam, however I found this suggestion in the community, try to follow this procedure to see if it works with your case.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  6. greenlego Win User

Subnautica Below Zero

Subnautica Below Zero does not appear to be coming to game pass at this current time. Seeing as the original is in game pass I wouldn’t rule it out coming in the future but probably not at launch.
Thema:

1. Subnautica on Game pass lost save - Similar Threads - Subnautica Game pass

2. transfer saves from steam to microsoft in subnautica game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer saves from steam to microsoft in subnautica game: I have a save on steam and I wanted to transfer it to the subnautica game on the xbox launcher on the pc, but I can't do it at all, does anyone know if it's possible?...
  3. Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button"...: Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button" screen. We have pressed all the buttons and nothing happens. Rebooted Xbox and still nothing. XBox has...
  4. Subnautica below zero game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica below zero game pass: Is below zero coming back on game pass? af58c7d8-356d-42d2-b31d-2667171353d4
  5. Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?: I bought Subnautica because I used to have it on another account, but after the first time I played it I could never play it again because it always says "you need to renew your game pass to play...
  6. Subnautica for game pass on pc sync not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica for game pass on pc sync not working: I've updated my Win 10 even ran the sfc /scannow command , however subnautica still doesn't sync . Please help eca48873-0b88-41d9-95d7-d5190f08635e
  7. Subnautica on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica on game pass: I wanted to play some survival, so i turned on xbox app and searched some games (because i have gamepass). I found subnautica and installed it. Now i tried all that solutions on yt and still...
  8. Subnautica for game pass on pc sync not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica for game pass on pc sync not working: How do I fix this no error code or anything it just does not want to work and I can not do it offline cause I can't load or start any games e850dc1c-f804-4260-9d0b-3174ff94ed1f
  9. Subnautica Game Pass PC graphical issues and crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Subnautica Game Pass PC graphical issues and crashing: I am attempting to play Subnautica on Game Pass for PC and am having a few issues. The screen flickers with these multicolored lines constantly no matter what the graphics settings of the game...
  10. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: The Outer Worlds, Afterparty, Subnautica, and More

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: The Outer Worlds, Afterparty, Subnautica, and More: some great games are coming out this weekend for game pass. looking forward to afterparty dcf50d47-3034-4931-b72e-7bb5d826fbda