Subnautica can’t/won’t read my disk?

Discus and support Subnautica can’t/won’t read my disk? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have owned a secondhand copy of Subnautica for over a year now and it has worked as well as it can the entire time, up until tonight. For some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrippleM595, Dec 25, 2020.

1. TrippleM595
    TrippleM595 Guest

I have owned a secondhand copy of Subnautica for over a year now and it has worked as well as it can the entire time, up until tonight. For some reason, even though the disk is completely spotless, my xbox won’t recognize the disk is even in the machine
    and refuses to launch. My xbox can load other games just fine, every game disk works perfectly, except for Subnautica. I’ve tried cleaning the disk repeatedly just in case there was something I couldn’t see, didn’t work. I tried moving my xbox on either side
    instead of laying down, didn’t work. I tried light percussive therapy, didn’t work. I don’t really know what to do from here or if I have any options. My error code that keeps coming up is 0x82d40004

:)

TrippleM595, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Apeboybot Win User

Cloud sync problems

I can’t access my saved game on subnautica to delete it
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

My disk tray won’t read disks

Hello there!

I recommend that you try following the steps on this link first in order to resolve the issue Error 0x91d7000a occurs when you try to load a Blu-ray Disc on Xbox One | Xbox Support.

If the issue persists please try clearing your persistent storage following the steps below:

1- Go to settings

2- Select devices and connections

3- Select Blu-ray

4- Choose persistent storage and clear it

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.
  4. Pokemaniac101 Win User

My disk tray won’t read disks

Hey I tried clearing it but to no avail it still won’t play regular dvds
  5. Cougar Ric Win User

Won’t read game disk

No, both disks I have for Rock Band are clean.

ive ended ip buying the digital download anyway now. Seems like too weird a problem to waste time over. All other disks worked fine.
  6. ((chicken_nugget)) Win User

Won’t read game disk

Hi Cougar Ric!

Sorry to hear that your discs aren't working on your Xbox. I had this same issue on the Xbox 360 a few years ago with Minecraft, and I tried a whopping four discs that didn't work. Make sure to try:

• cleaning your disc drive
    • clean the disc
    • check for scratches/cracks on the disc
    If none of those work, attempt to get a refund on the discs, and purchase a digital copy of the game from the Xbox Store.
Thema:

1. Subnautica can’t/won’t read my disk? - Similar Threads - Subnautica can’t won’t

2. I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC: I already have bought and played Subnautica on my Xbox, I logged into the same Xbox account on the app and it says I havent bought it yet and need to buy it for $29,99 or something like that....
  3. Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through...: I downloaded Subnautica from the PC app a few hours ago using the game pass section. Every time I try to open it it gives me this. [img] I know I have game pass, and on top of that, I'm 99%...
  4. Subnautica: Below Zero Not Saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica: Below Zero Not Saving: Hello, Whenever I play Subnatuica: Below Zero and exit out and get back on, it does not save my progress. Even though I saved. Can you fix it? 1ed6eb84-7f44-44c1-9a5e-b61e98cc8d4b
  5. Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica: Hey it’s hard to download mods for subbautica 75766825-bcab-41bf-81cb-3f29c708ec75
  6. Subnautica xbox version never syncs on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica xbox version never syncs on PC.: It took a little bit to sync but then it said "Currently not possible to sync data with cloud." and it gave me two options "Play offline" and "Try again", no matter how many times I clicked "Try...
  7. I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam: I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam HOw do I transfer the saves? I didn't find them. And I can do it ? e7b10718-08f2-4fec-9adf-ecf31c140ec3
  8. Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica: I’m not overly bothered weather or not I can get my save data for subnautica but whenever I try to play on subnautica the Xbox says ‘syncing data for subnautica’ then the syncing fails it is only...
  9. transfer saves from steam to microsoft in subnautica game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer saves from steam to microsoft in subnautica game: I have a save on steam and I wanted to transfer it to the subnautica game on the xbox launcher on the pc, but I can't do it at all, does anyone know if it's possible?...
  10. Can’t download Subnautica when I just bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download Subnautica when I just bought it: i just spent $30 on subnautica and now when i try to download it says error it wont even start the download and i still have 1.4 tb of storage aaace0fe-ff27-4a7e-b5c2-3025a26a8c6c