Subnautica Below Zero stuck on warning screen

Discus and support Subnautica Below Zero stuck on warning screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had Subnautica Below Zero for about a week now, and its been working fine up until yesterday, where everytime i open the app now, it loads to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReallyDead, Sep 28, 2021.

1. ReallyDead
    ReallyDead New Member

I have had Subnautica Below Zero for about a week now, and its been working fine up until yesterday, where everytime i open the app now, it loads to the warning epilepsy screen, but wont load past there. I can hear main menu sounds, but i cant click on anything.

I don't have any mods installed or any other things like that, so I really don't known what to do.

ReallyDead, Sep 28, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

subnautica below zero

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As per checking the error code, according to Xbox support: "This may mean that we’re having trouble checking usage rights, or that the game is no longer in the Game Pass catalog."

I can confirm that Subnautica: Below Zero is no longer on the Xbox game pass library and you've mentioned that you played the game when it was on the game pass. Just a friendly reminder though that if you don't own the game and you were able to play the game through the game pass, once it was removed even if it's still installed on your end, it will no longer be playable.
  3. arvinasturauskas Win User

Subnautica Below Zero

Its confirmed that Subnautica : Below Zero will not be coming out to Game Pass at launch, although it might come out in a month or two but its not confirmed just yet the exact time.
  4. greenlego Win User

Subnautica Below Zero

Subnautica Below Zero does not appear to be coming to game pass at this current time. Seeing as the original is in game pass I wouldn’t rule it out coming in the future but probably not at launch.
  5. zombiebacon Win User

SUBNAUTICA below Zero not loading game past the initial Warning screen?

no error messages, the game never technically crash, just never load.

no issues with any other games on PC gamepass, or computer in general.
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

SUBNAUTICA below Zero not loading game past the initial Warning screen?

Hello @zombiebacon!

Would you please provide us with further information regarding this matter.

• Are you receiving any specific error codes or messages when trying to play the game?
    • Are you facing similar issues with other games or is it only with this game?
Thema:

1. Subnautica Below Zero stuck on warning screen - Similar Threads - Subnautica Below Zero

2. Subnautica: Below Zero Not Saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica: Below Zero Not Saving: Hello, Whenever I play Subnatuica: Below Zero and exit out and get back on, it does not save my progress. Even though I saved. Can you fix it? 1ed6eb84-7f44-44c1-9a5e-b61e98cc8d4b
  3. I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam: I had Subnautica Below Zero on Gamepass and i want to buy it on Steam HOw do I transfer the saves? I didn't find them. And I can do it ? e7b10718-08f2-4fec-9adf-ecf31c140ec3
  4. Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button"...: Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button" screen. We have pressed all the buttons and nothing happens. Rebooted Xbox and still nothing. XBox has...
  5. Subnautica below zero game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica below zero game pass: Is below zero coming back on game pass? af58c7d8-356d-42d2-b31d-2667171353d4
  6. subnautica below zero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    subnautica below zero: So I downloaded subnautica below zero when it was on the xbox game pass and now I can't play it. Here is the error code, 0x803F8001 0e428a6d-97f8-47e1-aab2-6ff501993e0d
  7. Where is Subnautica Below Zero save file location?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is Subnautica Below Zero save file location?: Hi. I was wondering, where is save file location for subzero? I play it with Xbox game pass ultimate, but if i want to change to steam version of the game, can i get my save file with me?...
  8. Subnautica Below Zero disc won't read

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica Below Zero disc won't read: I insert the disc into my Xbox One X. It starts to spin up but suddenly stops. It does this a few more times then nothing. It's only with this disc in particular, as I've tried a couple others and...
  9. Error 0x87DD0005 Whilst trying to sign into Subnautica Below Zero on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87DD0005 Whilst trying to sign into Subnautica Below Zero on PC: Hello, I do not understand why it is giving me this message while trying to sign in to games. It has happened many other times in the past but would fix itself after pressing "Try again." I have...
  10. subnautica below zero preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    subnautica below zero preorder: so I pre-ordered subnautica below zero like a week before it was released fully and I got on like 20 minutes after it was fully released and it didn’t seem to want to work at which I re-started my...