Submitting Public Complaint about Xbox Support Staff services

Discus and support Submitting Public Complaint about Xbox Support Staff services in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To Microsoft, Xbox Division, & Phil Spencer, I would like to inform this company that I am receiving lower and lower quality of services from Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoctorGames101, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Submitting Public Complaint about Xbox Support Staff services

To Microsoft, Xbox Division, & Phil Spencer,

I would like to inform this company that I am receiving lower and lower quality of services from Xbox phone support for quite sometime now, even before the Pandemic of COVID-19. Ever since the mid-2010s, I see the xbox support services as well being diminished in quality over quantity and self-serve sections to do it yourself.

I have been spending hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, on games and xbox live services to the point that there are shutdowns, freezes, and errors in joining specific games, whether it is Halo: Master Chief Collection or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019). The staff of phone services also do not have the basic knowledge of what video games are, let alone xbox games and systems to begin with. Why am I on food stamps looking for work on and off for years, able to type 50 wpm, have 1 year of office experience and I am unemployed, but you hire low-knowledge staff support workers that do not know what Call Of Duty is? I am disgusted by your practices as a company and as an overall business. Hire new workers and improve your service, or I will file a lawsuit (if not class action version of it) and make you go on food stamps and see how it feels to be poor and spending all of your money on something that is getting worse in service.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Charles AKA

:)

DoctorGames101, Jun 21, 2021
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

This isn't the complaints department. If you are having issues and would like support here in these forums, feel free to detail your issues and perhaps some fellow gamers in this forum can be able to assist you. These forums are primarily handled by volunteer gamers such as yourself therefore we can do nothing with your complaints.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Fyi xbox support is NOT game support you have tk goto the developeraa forum for game support

Xbox is more for hardware and connectivity and os support that's it

You are asking for help beyond xbox support s scope

You don't need to.be a gamer to be any support unless you are in game support

Which xbox nor sony support are

They explain the troubleshooting steps for the console including downloads (not ingame bugs or issues) it is upto you to follow them and give them.info.back to help them troubleshoot your issue
  4. Malesoun Win User

How do i get some one banned?

[quote user="CosmicThoughts"]

A) You don't name and shame on these boards. We are not your personal army

B) Submit a complaint against his gamertag on your xbox console.

C) Let MS Support do their job.

[/quote]

Sorry, but I laughed hard at point C. I have experienced abuse from one guy on XBL twice both in messages and the support staff haven't done anything about it.
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

A user

Posting this in the forums in not allowed. You can not post accusatory things about other user on these public forums. The reason for this is some people will lie about someone else, and say they are cheaters when they are innocent
    (I'm in no way suggesting this is what you are doing). This can potentially lead to a defamation case.

What you need to do instead is file a complaint on this person through the feedback system on your Xbox console.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/account-banning-and-player-feedback/file-player-complaint
    Once you have submitted that complaint, a staff member of the XBL Policy Enforcement team will investigate the complaint, and take whatever action is necessary.
    This may take a while to eventuate, and you will not be informed of any decisions made.

Edit: Also block communication with them. They can't send you any messages when they are blocked.
  6. iamvinj Win User

Support service complaint

That's very unfortunate, in your case it seems that they need to bring the case to the higher ups since you received a faulty replacement for your console. Surely there will be an investigation on their end and everything will be rectified just need to wait
    buddy... :)

If you submit an online replacement/repair you will get a service request number. You can track your order on their website where you placed your order just typed-in the service request number and your zip code, you will see there ETA (You'll get the device
    before or on the said date)

If the device leaves at the service center you will received another email providing a tracking number where you can track the order on the courier's website....

Just relax, everything will be okay in the end.. If it's not okay then it's not the end. :)

Cheers!
Thema:

1. Submitting Public Complaint about Xbox Support Staff services - Similar Threads - Submitting Public Complaint

2. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  3. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  4. Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!: My Xbox controller has really bad left stick drift, after trying all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail, it was suggested to request a replacement controller. I tried to submit this...
  5. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  6. Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...: On September 26th, 2023 I was wrongfully banned on a blizzard game called "Overwatch". This was my favorite game to play when I was going through my teen years. I was originally a Xbox player from...
  7. Where can I submit my Fight Stick design for Xbox or an Xbox 3rd Party to use

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I submit my Fight Stick design for Xbox or an Xbox 3rd Party to use: Hello I have decided ambidextrous fight stick. When I submitted it to Hori USA, I got the most unusual reaction which was that it was a brilliant design and would sell very well in America but...
  8. Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply": Submitting first finished game to id@xbox. The application is filled out 100%, my accound is signed into corectly and all prerequisites to apply filled out and confirmed in account. I go to press...
  9. why can i only submit one case review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i only submit one case review?: ive been permanently banned and wasn't given any reason as to why, i was having a private discussion with my friend and then i got kicked out of my account and was told ive been permanently...
  10. How can I email xbox support or submit a support ticket?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I email xbox support or submit a support ticket?: I want to send an email to xbox support or submit a support ticket I know you have live chat but I don't need that. Thanks. 6cfb7475-5a0e-4a21-8622-952c68313171