Submit an Appeal.

Discus and support Submit an Appeal. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got suspended for a reason that is very strange and I want to submit an appeal. Sadly looking at xbox rules I can't with a suspension ban. I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by king killer44, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Submit an Appeal.

I got suspended for a reason that is very strange and I want to submit an appeal. Sadly looking at xbox rules I can't with a suspension ban. I just want a human with some sort of power to look at it for 5 minutes and make a call and not some robot. I got banned for a LFG post I made months ago when fall guys first came to xbox and I was trying to get the "Infalliable" achievement at the time it read Verbatim "Trying to win 5 in a row in squads be good have mic and 16 up. Will be streaming to so dont be super toxic" I do not see anything wrong with this as many LFG post are very similar in description. I just want a Real human to look at my case for a moment and make a call and not some algorithm. Please can somebody REAL help me.

:)

king killer44, Nov 8, 2022
  2. king killer44 Win User

Submit an Appeal.

Thanks for viewing and responding and I already know that the only department to really view this stuff is enforcement but, like I have said in the original response I can not submit an appeal due to the type of ban it is. Which is a real pain due to the the ban not looking fair at all and a mistake from the algorithm that originally pinged this issue. I am sure I am not the first to have gotten an unfair ban but it is ridiculous how the enforcement department refuses to look at appeals for certain punishments and not the violation. This blog post area is my last resort to get anything done so is it possible for you to help me get in contact with the appropriate people. To further note telling me to just go to enforcement will not work because they are not willing to look at an appeal in the first place.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Submit an Appeal.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello King, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data nor to the data of Enforcement which is a department apart from Microsoft.

If you have any suspension or ban only through the Enforcement page you will be able to make an appeal to your case.

Application history

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox enforcement action FAQs

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

4. Richard Vallis Win User

Suspension

Hello.

You can check your eligibility for an appeal at enforcement.xbox.com. If eligible, you can submit an appeal and it will be reviewed as soon as possible.
  5. AIex Wilhelm Win User

Unjust Xbox live Suspension

To submit an appeal, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Alex WilheIm Win User

Voice ban aapeal

To submit an appeal, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

Submit an Appeal.

1. Submit an Appeal. - Similar Threads - Submit Appeal

2. Hi, I was just permanently suspended, and it’s saying I can submit an appeal but everytime...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, I was just permanently suspended, and it’s saying I can submit an appeal but everytime...: Hi, I was just permanently suspended, and it’s saying I can submit an appeal but everytime I try to send one it gives me an error and says try again, and I was wondering what you have to do to be...
  3. Game capture missing again.This my second time submit this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game capture missing again.This my second time submit this problem: I missing game capture from my XSX.It is definitely a bug in xbox and delete my capture without any notification.Furthermore,my xbox has enough storage which is 30% unused. I report the problem...
  4. I was wrongfully banned and I can’t contact anyone despite not being able to submit an appeal.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was wrongfully banned and I can’t contact anyone despite not being able to submit an appeal.: I was wrongfully given a communication suspension for a Looking for group post that did not break any community standards whatsoever. It was just a completely normal post regarding a trade on the...
  5. XBox keeps submitting unauthorized charges on my credit card. How can I get this to stop?...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox keeps submitting unauthorized charges on my credit card. How can I get this to stop?...: It's impossible to contact these people. Meanwhile fraudulent charges occur repeatedly on a daily basis. Is there a way to ban the company from submitting charges? I have never used Xbox and never...
  6. Can't submit a review for Enforcement actions ban 2 days or less

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't submit a review for Enforcement actions ban 2 days or less: Split from this thread. the thing is most of the time they can't submit a review as most of these bans are 2 days or less, there is no recourse for this false banning, please push this up your...
  7. Feedback I submit to the Feedback Hub isn't anywhere to be found.

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback I submit to the Feedback Hub isn't anywhere to be found.: I've posted on the Feedback Hub about the issue seemingly introduced in Xbox App version 2211.1000.41.0 where Gaming Services can update in the background while a game is running, causing it to...
  8. I can’t submit an appeal. Keeps giving an error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t submit an appeal. Keeps giving an error.: I believe I have been wrongfully suspended and would like access to my account and games again. I found notifications of unusual activity from Moscow Russia in my junk mail that I did not respond...
  9. Why wont it let me submit an appeal to being suspended for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me submit an appeal to being suspended for no reason: This is what I'm talking about [img] e83f442e-0be2-47d1-aec4-8219a76c30fc
  10. Link is broken to the "Submit a Proposal" button on the Designed for Xbox Partner Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Link is broken to the "Submit a Proposal" button on the Designed for Xbox Partner Program: Hello! The link to the "Submit a Proposal" found on https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/licensed-hardware/proposal appears to be broken. I have tried multiple browsers and all can't connect to the...