Subject: Urgent: Unjust Xbox Account Suspension After Refund Complications

Discus and support Subject: Urgent: Unjust Xbox Account Suspension After Refund Complications in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Community, I'm in a distressing situation and urgently need guidance. Here's a chronological breakdown of what transpired: Ordering &... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Papajohnny And, Sep 19, 2023.

1. Subject: Urgent: Unjust Xbox Account Suspension After Refund Complications

Hello Xbox Community,

I'm in a distressing situation and urgently need guidance. Here's a chronological breakdown of what transpired:

1. Ordering & Shipping Issues: I ordered an Xbox from the official site. The delivery faced significant delays. The responsible shipping company did not respond to any of my inquiries.
    2. Package Lost Notification: After a long wait, I received a message from Microsoft stating that my Xbox package was lost. I was given the option to either request a refund or reorder. I opted for the refund due to the complications already faced.
    3. Refund Process Complications: I initiated the refund process and selected "item did not arrive" (which was accurate). However, the system then asked me to include a specific card with the package and send it back. This was not feasible since I never received the package in the first place.
    4. Contacting Support: To address the confusing refund instructions, I contacted Microsoft Support. The representative assured me there would be no issue with my refund. I was provided a link to upload necessary documentation and evidence, including Microsoft's email confirming the lost package. Following this, my refund was processed successfully.
    5. Unexpected Suspension: Sometime after the refund was processed, my entire Microsoft account was suspended, citing a violation of terms. This affected not just my Xbox access, but also my Outlook, OneDrive, and more. This account is vital to my professional life and contains crucial files and data.
    6. Attempts to Restore Access: I have reached out to Microsoft Support on multiple occasions for over a month from another account. My main Microsoft account was eventually unsuspended, but my Xbox access remains locked.
    7. Persistent Yet Fruitless Efforts to Restore Access: Since May 2023, I've made numerous attempts to contact both Xbox and Microsoft Support. While a few members said they would escalate my case, I've observed no progress or follow-up. Disturbingly, the last few representatives I interacted with suggested I create a new account, as my current one would "always be suspended." This isn't a solution since I can't transfer my purchased games, essentially causing a loss of all my investments
    This suspension, especially after undergoing so many issues with my initial order, has been incredibly distressing. I'm reaching out in hopes that someone has any advice or contacts within Xbox or Microsoft Support who could intervene in this situation.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Best regards,
    Andreas

:)

Papajohnny And, Sep 19, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Unfortunately, I don't have any further advice to offer. The only official process to appeal your suspension is via the website online.

There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Papajohnny And Win User

Hello, and thank you for your reply.

I understand the usual procedures around suspensions. However, my situation seems to be quite atypical. Just before my entire Microsoft account was suspended, I had submitted an appeal regarding the Xbox suspension. At that time, I wasn't made aware of the exact violation or underlying issue causing the suspension.

Only after several interactions with Microsoft support (after the total account suspension) did I realize that the core problem revolved around the refund issue. Given this sequence of events, my initial appeal was made without full information and context, leading to its denial. And unfortunately, the system now does not allow for another appeal, even with the clearer picture I have today.

My primary goal is to address the suspension in light of this new understanding and hopefully come to a fair resolution. This isn't just about gaming for me; My kids can't play their favorite games anymore, and since they can't be transferred to another account, makes it a big deal for us. If there's any channel or individual within Xbox or Microsoft who might have the authority or capability to reassess this situation, I would sincerely appreciate a point in the right direction.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.
  4. Papajohnny And Win User

Hello,

I was told from a support member that there is an email address i can lodge my complaint. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

Is it a valid address, because the mail keeps coming back with a "can't be delivered" message.

Do anyone have any advice of what to do next, since i won't get a reply on this one.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

6. slackadelic Win User

Other players are not able to see my chat (shadow muted) while playing on The Hive (Minecraft Bedrock edition)*

Your subject shows 'communications suspension.' Do you have an active Xbox Live suspension on your account?
Thema:

1. Subject: Urgent: Unjust Xbox Account Suspension After Refund Complications - Similar Threads - Subject Urgent Unjust

2. Subject: Xbox Client Stuck on Downloading (1%) - Need Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subject: Xbox Client Stuck on Downloading (1%) - Need Help!: Hello everyone, I hope this post finds you well. I'm in a bit of a jam and could use some assistance. Here's the situation: I recently reset my PC to clean it up and start fresh. Everything went...
  3. This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...: I got banned and im not sure why i got banned it's not even telling me why im banned 5dbfea8d-ebfc-48e0-b112-c9a927591f40
  4. Subject: Suggestion to Add Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 to the xCloud Catalog

in XboX Insiders
    Subject: Suggestion to Add Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 to the xCloud Catalog: Hello fellow gamers, I hope this post finds you well. I wanted to share an exciting suggestion with the Xbox community and the xCloud team. As a passionate fan of both the xCloud platform and the...
  5. Subject: Account Recovery Request for *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subject: Account Recovery Request for *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inform you that I have encountered difficulties accessing my old email account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  6. Subject: Urgent - Redfall's Disappointing Launch and Technical Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subject: Urgent - Redfall's Disappointing Launch and Technical Issues: Dear Arkane Austin and Bethesda Softworks Team, I hope this post finds you well. I am writing to express my profound disappointment and frustration with the recent launch of Redfall, a highly...
  7. Unwanted subject ads on Microsoft games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unwanted subject ads on Microsoft games: I started playing MS Jigsaw to relax and I cannot get rid of an ad of COFFINS, yes, COFFIN ADS on a game, come on? I have a pi-hole in my house so I do not see ads for most of the pages I visit,...
  8. Im sure this is an old subject

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im sure this is an old subject: Im sure this is an old subject my hopes is there is a solution. My son took over my XBox One years ago but is now moving on. Everything is connected to my Microsoft Account which I dont want . Is...
  9. Help Please: Subject ; Borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Please: Subject ; Borderlands 3: I realize this might not have entirely to do with Microsoft, but id like to put this out there. For the gamers and Xbox players who do not always have internet available getting updates can be as...
  10. Subject.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subject.: I cannot play go on Realms, and I can't play on any of the Multiplayer Servers. I'm not under the age of 13, all my multiplayer options were allowed already. Does anyone know how to fix this?...