Sua conta foi suspensa temporariamente. E agora?? (Your account has been temporarily...

Discus and support Sua conta foi suspensa temporariamente. E agora?? (Your account has been temporarily... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bom gostaria de saber o que faze, pois dês do dia 13/03/2019 venho tentando acessar minha conta e recebo a seguinte mensagem: Sua conta foi suspensa... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CarlitoBH, Apr 6, 2019.

1. CarlitoBH
    CarlitoBH Guest

Sua conta foi suspensa temporariamente. E agora?? (Your account has been temporarily...

Bom gostaria de saber o que faze, pois dês do dia 13/03/2019 venho tentando acessar minha conta e recebo a seguinte mensagem:

Sua conta foi suspensa temporariamente.

Alguém pode ter usado sua conta (Mod Removed - Personal Information) para enviar muito lixo eletrônico ou fez algo que viola o Contrato de Serviços Microsoft. O que você precisa fazer?

Já fiz todo procedimento através do formulário e nenhuma resposta positiva, tudo que recebi foi esta mensagem no meu e-mail:

Oi,

Avaliamos sua apelação e verificamos que sua conta foi encerrada corretamente por uma violação grave do Contrato de Serviços da Microsoft https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/servicesagreement/default.aspx#3_codeOfConduct

[table][tr][td]Se você mora em (ou o seu principal local de negócios é) nos estados unidos, por favor leia a cláusula de arbitragem vinculativa e renúncia de ação de classe na seção 15.www.microsoft.com[/td][/tr][/table]

De acordo com nossos termos, não podemos reativar sua conta nem fornecer detalhes sobre o motivo pelo qual ela foi encerrada.

Isso representa a comunicação final da Microsoft em relação a essa conta.

Lalaine

Microsoft Online Safety

O que mais incomoda é que alem de não falarem o motivo, deram o assunto por encerrado!

Microsoft para mim perdeu toda credibilidade e respeito pelos seus cliente, isso sem dizer que eu me sinto prejudicado, e roubado pois esta conta esta vinculada a xbox lave, onde tenho minhas mídias digitas, compradas e não
    dadas pela microsoft, lave goold, game pass, progresso de horas e horas de jogo, e meus amigos adicionados! O que eu faço, deixo para lá ou resolvo judicialmente, pois me sinto lesado pela microsoft.

É revoltante o tratamento que tive, não tenho nem mais vontade de ligar meu xbox one, pois so vejo essa mensagem na tela:

Corrigir oline

Há um problema em sua conta. Corrija-o em account.live.com e volte para entrar.

O QUE EU DEVO FAZER MICROSOFT???

Translation:

Well I would like to know what to do, since on 13/03/2019 I have been trying to access my account and I get the following message:

Your account has been temporarily suspended.

Someone may have used your Mod Removed (Personal Information) account to send too much junk or did something that violates the Microsoft Services Agreement. what do you need to do?

I have done all procedure through the form and no positive response, all I received was this message in my email:

Hi,

We evaluated your appeal and verified that your account was properly terminated for a serious breach of the Microsoft Service Agreement https://www.microsoft.com/servicesagreement/default.aspx#3_codeOfConduct

If you live in (or your main place of business is) in the United States, please read the binding arbitration clause and class action waiver in section 15.

www.microsoft.com

According to our terms, we can not reactivate your account or provide details about why it was closed.

This represents Microsoft's final communication regarding this account.

Lalaine

Microsoft Online Safety

What bothers you most is that in addition to not mentioning the reason, they closed the matter!

Microsoft for me has lost all credibility and respect for its customers, without saying that I feel harmed, and stolen because this account is linked to xbox lave, where I have my digital media, bought and not given by microsoft, lave goold, game pass, progress
    hours and hours of play, and my friends added! What I do, I leave there or solve it judicially, because I feel injured by microsoft.

It's revolting the treatment I had, I do not have any more desire to connect my xbox one, because I only see this message on the screen:

Correct oline

There is a problem with your account. Please correct it on account.live.com and go back in.

WHAT SHOULD I DO MICROSOFT ???

:)

CarlitoBH, Apr 6, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Sua conta foi suspensa temporariamente. E agora?? (Your account has been temporarily suspended. And now??)

Hello Carlito,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning your Microsoft account and the inability to sign into the account as you are presented with an error message involving fixing the account on our Xbox website.

Unfortunately, this involves an account termination for violating our
    Microsoft Service Agreement
    . We in no way can contend with this issue, as we do not have the proper tools on this community forums to discuss account reviews
    or investigations.

We will be locking this thread for this reason, and will recommend to continue reaching out to our
    customer support team for further assistance.

Best wishes!
  3. ErickMartins2 Win User

Conta temporariamente suspensa [Mod Translation: Account temporarily suspended]

Did you do anything wrong? I would recommend going to the Xbox Enforcement site to see what you did that got you banned.
    I have not done anything wrong, I am being suspended every day doing nothing, every day ask for verification of identity, I verify and in a short time I am temporarily suspended again, I have been in the support of Xbox, in support of microsoft and nothing
    solves!
  4. ErickMartins2 Win User

Hi Erick,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

I understand this is a suspension for the Microsoft account and not the Xbox profile itself. Does this happen only when you try to add your friend to your family? Try to add a different account to your family and see if it gives the same error. It could
    be that the system is finding the action suspicious and not allowing it to go through.

We hope to hear back to better assist you
    It's happening that I'm being suspended all the time, I've been suspended 7 times without doing anything!
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Erick,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

I understand this is a suspension for the Microsoft account and not the Xbox profile itself. Does this happen only when you try to add your friend to your family? Try to add a different account to your family and see if it gives the same error. It could
    be that the system is finding the action suspicious and not allowing it to go through.

We hope to hear back to better assist you
  6. Smwutches Win User

If you're suspended from the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support.

If it's a suspension from Live, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about your suspension.
Thema:

1. Sua conta foi suspensa temporariamente. E agora?? (Your account has been temporarily... - Similar Threads - Sua conta foi

2. estou tentando encerrar minha conta Xbox insider mas não consigo

in XboX Insiders
    estou tentando encerrar minha conta Xbox insider mas não consigo: Este fim de semana decidi encerrar minha conta no xbox insider por conta de alguns bugs que percebi que estava apresentando em meu Xbox Series S, quero que meu console volte a atualização padrão...
  3. Não consigo logar na minha conta de dev do Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo logar na minha conta de dev do Xbox: Estou tentando logar na minha conta de dev pelo endereço de IP fornecido pelo Xbox (https://11443 e https://xbox:11443), e quando eu digito na barra de pesquisa aparece que não é possível acessar...
  4. Ideias para melhorar sua plataforma em relação as gamertags.

in XboX Insiders
    Ideias para melhorar sua plataforma em relação as gamertags.: Vocês devem adicionar a possibilidade de trocar automaticamente o nome dos usuários que não utilizam sua conta há anos para algo estilo "player1234515641" e disponibilizar seu gamertag para que...
  5. mensagem: este console não poderá iniciar este serviço até que o pagamento de sua...

in XBoX Accessibility
    mensagem: este console não poderá iniciar este serviço até que o pagamento de sua...: [Title translation-message: this console will not be able to start this service until the payment of your subscription is up to date.] Conta microsoft : indisponíveis numero de série: [mod...
  6. Parece que você não tem um dispositivo aplicável vinculado à sua conta da Microsoft. Para...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parece que você não tem um dispositivo aplicável vinculado à sua conta da Microsoft. Para...: [Title Translation-It appears that you do not have an applicable device linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in to a device with your Microsoft account] ola, recentemente comprei o...
  7. "Tentamos conectar você à sua conta da microsoft, mas algo deu errado." [Mod Translation -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Tentamos conectar você à sua conta da microsoft, mas algo deu errado." [Mod Translation -...: Recentemente meu Minecraft de Playstation 4 atualizou para a versão bedrock, e então eu entrei no jogo e queria conectá-lo minha conta da Microsoft, inicialmente tudo ocorreu muito bem, mas após...
  8. comprei Age of Empires Definitive Edition *não é compatível com sua maquina* [Mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    comprei Age of Empires Definitive Edition *não é compatível com sua maquina* [Mod...: comprei Age of Empires Definitive Edition *não é compatível com sua maquina* mas ja tive ele instalado antes [Mod Translation - bought Age of Empires Definitive Edition * is not compatible with...
  9. Sua conta precisa ser atualizada para fazer um depósito! +Crédito referente à renovação ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sua conta precisa ser atualizada para fazer um depósito! +Crédito referente à renovação ...: Olá! 1) Crédito Xbox Live Rewards: Participo do programa Xbox Live Rewards desde 2013, sempre consegui solicitar o depósito dos créditos normalmente, e os mesmos sempre foram efetivados em minha...
  10. "DVR de jogos foi desligado pela sua organização"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "DVR de jogos foi desligado pela sua organização": Gostaria de habilitar a DVR pelo meu computador (Windows 10) porém na guia DVR de jogos aparece que foi desligado e não consigo ligar, gostaria de saber como faço pra ativar. [img]...