Stylish Spinal Achievement Glitch?

Discus and support Stylish Spinal Achievement Glitch? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else have this not unlock after buying a skin? Just bought the skin that unlocks with 50 fight titles but alas didn't pop. Looking at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WoodlandSpirit, Feb 8, 2014.

  1. Stylish Spinal Achievement Glitch?


    Anyone else have this not unlock after buying a skin? Just bought the skin that unlocks with 50 fight titles but alas didn't pop.

    Looking at TrueAchievements it does look like it is unlocking for people to some extent.

    :)
     
    WoodlandSpirit, Feb 8, 2014
    #1
  2. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Killer Instinct Season 2 Changes Pt. 1 (System & Mechanics)

    Looking forward to the next vid to see the Spinal changes in action. Also can't wait to see the matchup between Spinal and Wulf! With the changes it shouldn't be as tough for Spinal now.
     
    CRUZZifer, Feb 8, 2014
    #2
  3. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Killer Instinct Season 2 Changes Pt. 1 (System & Mechanics)

    I know the ways Spinal can win lol but if Wulf gets in early it's tough. Spinal doesn't have a good wake up and without skulls against Wulf, it's bad (that mix up game is too crazy). Now yeah, Spinal doing everything right and getting skulls, DEADLY! I'm
    just saying with these changes coming it makes it easier for a Spinal with NO skulls to compete in this matchup.
     
    CRUZZifer, Feb 8, 2014
    #3
  4. Stylish Spinal Achievement Glitch?

    To make it more annoying I just popped 'Stylish Orchid'...
     
    WoodlandSpirit, Feb 9, 2014
    #4
  5. Maybe redownload your profile ?
     
    CAPTA1N LEWIS, Mar 24, 2014
    #5
  6. Hudson RL
    Hudson RL Guest
    The majority of the achievements are glitched for a lot of people in this game. Most of mine popped early fortunately for me. It's a known issue and it'll pop over time. Buying more stuff for him may pop it or simply booting it up one day and it'll pop after
    the main menu. Weird but there's no logical fix atm.
     
    Hudson RL, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. WoodlandSpirit Win User

    Stylish Spinal Achievement Glitch?

    To make it more annoying I just popped 'Stylish Orchid'...
  8. Hudson RL Win User

    Stylish Spinal Achievement Glitch?

    The majority of the achievements are glitched for a lot of people in this game. Most of mine popped early fortunately for me. It's a known issue and it'll pop over time. Buying more stuff for him may pop it or simply booting it up one day and it'll pop after
    the main menu. Weird but there's no logical fix atm.
  9. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

    Stylish Spinal Achievement Glitch?

    Maybe redownload your profile ?
  10. Galactic Geek Win User

    Jail???

    It's a glitch that came with the Spinal update; avoid ranked matches until it gets fixed.
  11. Quarryking103 Win User

    Thunders 4th accessories set is live

    [quote user="rondog6669"]

    I want Shadow Jago's and Spinals Alternates!!!

    [/quote]

    Same here, I've already played as Spinal's classic a bit through a glitch, and Shadow Jago won't be getting any classic costume in the near future. :(
Thema:

Stylish Spinal Achievement Glitch?

Loading...
  1. Stylish Spinal Achievement Glitch? - Similar Threads - Stylish Spinal Achievement

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. The S Stands for Stylish!! - Not Unlocking?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The S Stands for Stylish!! - Not Unlocking?: Just completed "Separate Ways" - After finishing the game already on Normal and the Achievement didn't pop? I have Special option 1 and 2 plus Normal, that's all of them right? Have I missed...
  7. KILEER INSTICNT WERE THE F**** IS SPINAL.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    KILEER INSTICNT WERE THE F**** IS SPINAL.: HI im proberly being retarded or something but every were posts say spinal is released today and the post are 24 hours old so were is he can some one tell me please when he is coming out or if...
  8. Spinal Still Coming? Not many days in January left.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spinal Still Coming? Not many days in January left.: Spinal Still Coming? Not many days in January left. If he doesn't come January, does that mean Fulgore won't come March? 9a2c00f8-4ca7-4383-bce2-ea605916808d
  9. Spinal and Fulgore

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spinal and Fulgore: Has anyone heard anything about a specific date for release of these characters yet? Spinal is coming this month and Fulgore in march but I want the date. And any word of a Spinal teaser trailer...
  10. Spinal for Killer Instinct.....

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Spinal for Killer Instinct.....: Available now.... Go get him. a8dea284-3274-4de3-a6eb-6d2735d7bbe9