Stuttering Video Playback in Streaming Apps

Discus and support Stuttering Video Playback in Streaming Apps in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have an xbox series x with one month of use, everything is fine with the games. But unfortunately with all streaming video apps the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoulBlade86, Sep 23, 2022.

1. SoulBlade86
    SoulBlade86 Guest

:)

SoulBlade86, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Demetry14 Win User

I have the exact same issues with my Xbox Series X.

None of my other devices on the same streaming services have problems. Not even my Xbox One has the problem.
  3. xinunix2600 Win User

October update

Anyone tried streaming a movie over DLNA since the latest update? I have a GB wired connection to my media server but movie playback seems to have a slight stutter/delay between picture and audio. Just enough jitter to be really annoying. Music playback
    is working great, so glad to have this added! Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with movie/video playback?
  4. CORBENDEN Win User

Vudu and Amazon Video having problems since the New Xbox One Update. "Judder" or "Stutter" like effect when videos are playing on these two apps.

5. Necrotic Ulcer Win User

Xbox one S HDR Stutter

I'm having this same issue with Hulu and hbo go all other video streaming apps work fine but I cannot get video streaming to work properly. With Hulu it's video stuttering and with hbogo I have no video or audio. I've spent hours on customer support with
    all aforementioned companies to no avail. Please can anybody help??
  6. Old_School_Jimmy Win User

Streaming Videos not playing since update.

I've been experiencing the same thing over the past few days ( live video streams or recorded video streams stutters and then eventually stops as audio continues, screen sometimes goes blank (green), stuttering video looks like it's skips frames forwards
    and backwards in a loop ). The same problem has occurred in these apps : Amazon Instant Video, YouTube, CBS News, and ABC News. I could have checked other apps, but what's the point? It's got to be affecting all video apps I'm sure. I checked both full screen
    and Snap video for all these apps and the problem is the same.

XBox Live on the XBox One has been a terrible experience for me over the past year or two. This is just the latest problem. One buys a game console or set-top box to get AWAY FROM this troubleshooting nonsense.
Thema:

1. Stuttering Video Playback in Streaming Apps - Similar Threads - Stuttering Video Playback

2. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.: Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at all. I was able to before but ever since I...
  3. Videos stuttering on browsers when playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Videos stuttering on browsers when playing games: I have just recently change my motherboard, CPU GPU and RAM and now when i am playing a game on my first monitor, this can be any game even one that doesn't use up much performance, any videos on...
  4. Video stutter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video stutter: My xbox will display a frame from a second ago showing me the previous selection Just for a second. Its unpleasant and makes some games unplayable, please help. It doesnt happen only during games...
  5. Twitch Video and Audio Stutter when Streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Video and Audio Stutter when Streaming: So i have been streaming for about 4 months now. The last few days my stream has been getting very choppy and unable to watch. I have done everything i can think of from replacing my router to...
  6. Capturing Video or Screenshot causes game audio and video to stutter on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capturing Video or Screenshot causes game audio and video to stutter on Xbox Series X: When I capture a screenshot or video while playing a game, the game video and audio stutter very badly while the screenshot or video is captured and the message comes on the screen saying the item...
  7. Xbox one UK user, Judder/Stutter of video playback from Films

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one UK user, Judder/Stutter of video playback from Films: We've been trying to watch Insurgent (part of the divergent series) and Hanna, but when the playback occurs it suffers from judder/stutter. This appears to be a common problem with a known...
  8. Horrible video stutter!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horrible video stutter!: I have had problems with video stutter since day one - literally. I have tried everything, including purchasing ridiculously overpriced HDMI cables, the only thing that works is cycling the power...
  9. Xbox one UK user, Judder/Stutter of video playback from Films and TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one UK user, Judder/Stutter of video playback from Films and TV: We've been trying to watch Insurgent (part of the divergent series) and Hanna, but when the playback occurs it suffers from judder/stutter. This appears to be a common problem with a known...
  10. Video stutter and lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video stutter and lag: For the past week or so all my games on my month old 1tb have been running perfectly, but any apps that have video like youtube, twitch, netflix and even any videos looked up on edge have not. The...