Stuttering Video Playback in Streaming Apps

Discus and support Stuttering Video Playback in Streaming Apps in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have an xbox series x with one month of use, everything is fine with the games. But unfortunately with all streaming video apps the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoulBlade86, Sep 23, 2022.

1. SoulBlade86
    SoulBlade86 Guest

:)

SoulBlade86, Sep 23, 2022
  2. xinunix2600 Win User

October update

Anyone tried streaming a movie over DLNA since the latest update? I have a GB wired connection to my media server but movie playback seems to have a slight stutter/delay between picture and audio. Just enough jitter to be really annoying. Music playback
    is working great, so glad to have this added! Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with movie/video playback?
  3. CORBENDEN Win User

Vudu and Amazon Video having problems since the New Xbox One Update. "Judder" or "Stutter" like effect when videos are playing on these two apps.

4. Necrotic Ulcer Win User

Xbox one S HDR Stutter

I'm having this same issue with Hulu and hbo go all other video streaming apps work fine but I cannot get video streaming to work properly. With Hulu it's video stuttering and with hbogo I have no video or audio. I've spent hours on customer support with
    all aforementioned companies to no avail. Please can anybody help??
  5. Old_School_Jimmy Win User

Streaming Videos not playing since update.

I've been experiencing the same thing over the past few days ( live video streams or recorded video streams stutters and then eventually stops as audio continues, screen sometimes goes blank (green), stuttering video looks like it's skips frames forwards
    and backwards in a loop ). The same problem has occurred in these apps : Amazon Instant Video, YouTube, CBS News, and ABC News. I could have checked other apps, but what's the point? It's got to be affecting all video apps I'm sure. I checked both full screen
    and Snap video for all these apps and the problem is the same.

XBox Live on the XBox One has been a terrible experience for me over the past year or two. This is just the latest problem. One buys a game console or set-top box to get AWAY FROM this troubleshooting nonsense.
  6. Old_School_Jimmy Win User

Getting green screen or freezing up while watching videos on Hulu and Netflix, but the audio is fine.

I've been experiencing the same thing over the past few days ( live video streams or recorded video streams stutters and then eventually stops as audio continues, screen sometimes goes blank (green), stuttering video looks like it's skips frames forwards
    and backwards in a loop ). The same problem has occurred in these apps : Amazon Instant Video, YouTube, CBS News, and ABC News. I could have checked other apps, but what's the point? It's got to be affecting all video apps I'm sure. I checked both full screen
    and Snap video for all these apps and the problem is the same.

XBox Live on the XBox One has been a terrible experience for me over the past year or two. This is just the latest problem. One buys a game console or set-top box to get AWAY FROM this troubleshooting nonsense.
Thema:

1. Stuttering Video Playback in Streaming Apps - Similar Threads - Stuttering Video Playback

2. Pixelated/Stuttering/Corrupted Video, Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pixelated/Stuttering/Corrupted Video, Xbox Series X: [img] Hi all, Looking for some help on this problem. Xbox Series X was working great for a month. After New Years vacation, I boot it up and I have this weird flickering and pixelation...
  3. Game video stuttering with KB/mouse not Gamepad

in XBoX on Windows
    Game video stuttering with KB/mouse not Gamepad: Hello, I have been trying different games installed on my PC. I've tried playing Conan Exiles and Outriders which work perfectly frame rate and what not via Gamepad, but once I put it down and...
  4. YouTube Video Stutters During Playbacm

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Video Stutters During Playbacm: Does anybody else experience video stuttering during playback on Xbox Series X? I’m in the Beta ring. Audio plays fine but every second or so the video seemingly misses a few frames which is VERY...
  5. Sound Stuttering And Cutting Out On Video Playback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound Stuttering And Cutting Out On Video Playback: Hey Guys, I've been having this problem for about a month now that I'm watching a video (either streaming through the Netflix app or playing a video from my connected media using VLC or the...
  6. GameDVR problem - Video playback is stuttering, video stutters every 2 seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    GameDVR problem - Video playback is stuttering, video stutters every 2 seconds.: I have a problem with my DVR recordings. The video playback stutters every 2 seconds and makes the videos really unpleasant to watch, this only started happening recently and I have tried numerous...
  7. Xbox one UK user, Judder/Stutter of video playback from Films

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one UK user, Judder/Stutter of video playback from Films: We've been trying to watch Insurgent (part of the divergent series) and Hanna, but when the playback occurs it suffers from judder/stutter. This appears to be a common problem with a known...
  8. GameDVR problem - Video playback is stuttering, video stutters every 2 seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    GameDVR problem - Video playback is stuttering, video stutters every 2 seconds.: I have a problem with my DVR recordings. The video playback stutters every 2 seconds and makes the videos really unpleasant to watch, this only started happening recently and I have tried numerous...
  9. Xbox one UK user, Judder/Stutter of video playback from Films and TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one UK user, Judder/Stutter of video playback from Films and TV: We've been trying to watch Insurgent (part of the divergent series) and Hanna, but when the playback occurs it suffers from judder/stutter. This appears to be a common problem with a known...
  10. Video playback stutters then turns green. Audio not affected. Happens across all apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video playback stutters then turns green. Audio not affected. Happens across all apps.: I have noticed this issue specifically while watching videos in the Edge and Netflix apps, and while watching a friend's game footage. The video may play for a few seconds, then cycle through a...