stupidly i have redeemed my xbox gift card on my wrong account ,however i haven’t spent any...

Discus and support stupidly i have redeemed my xbox gift card on my wrong account ,however i haven’t spent any... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; stupidly i have redeemed my xbox gift card on my wrong account ,however i haven’t spent any of the credits and was wondering if i can switch it to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Luqhs Ѱ, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Luqhs Ѱ
    Luqhs Ѱ Guest

stupidly i have redeemed my xbox gift card on my wrong account ,however i haven’t spent any...

stupidly i have redeemed my xbox gift card on my wrong account ,however i haven’t spent any of the credits and was wondering if i can switch it to my correct account.

:)

Luqhs Ѱ, Dec 26, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

stupidly i have redeemed my xbox gift card on my wrong account ,however i haven’t spent any of the credits and was wondering if i can switch it to my correct account.

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I apologize but it is not possible to transfer or move Xbox gift card credits from one account to another. Once a gift card has been redeemed on an account, the credits are tied to that account and cannot be transferred to a different account.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you are planning on buying games with the credit, then you can use that account to buy games as a gift for the account you want the games on.
  4. RaeRae4 Win User

Fortnite - 2,500 (+300 Bonus) V-Bucks.

I redeemed my xbox gift card under wrong account. How can i get it to a different one?
  5. Mel and RussKerr Win User

Gift Card

Hi Michael,

I had assumed that as I manage his xbox account through my own account and this is where and how I add funds ( to often may I add ) to his account. I would simply do the same expect this time from My microsoft balance. It looks like that was wrong, and
    now I see I should of entered the email address linked to his xbox account rather that the main family one. Now its stuck in my account and can not be reloaded on to the gift card so I can reverse the error and instead redeem it on his account.

I thought I had solved it, by thinking I could buy another gift card and then redeem it in the correct account, however microsoft will not permit me to purchase a gift card using any balance in my microsoft account !!

Looks like i'm stuck with it and now owe my son money too !!!!
  6. iV L3G3NDz T1M Win User

Microsoft Account

Thema:

1. stupidly i have redeemed my xbox gift card on my wrong account ,however i haven’t spent any... - Similar Threads - stupidly redeemed gift

2. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  3. Can u plz un suspended me for my stupidity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can u plz un suspended me for my stupidity: I was just chilling on my Xbox and I get a suspended for 60 days for a gamerpic of a knight,I did nothing,I'm sorry if it offended anyone,I would've change it if I knew u can get suspended for...
  4. Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...

in XboX Insiders
    Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...: Your fucking app is so fucking shit. I wait 2 hours just to be not able to switch to keyboard in game. Then i have to restart the wait another 2 hours just in the queue which takes 4 minutes when...
  5. Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...: Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI that doesn’t know **** about any of this. f74aace0-b199-41d6-9549-2e930a7f5026
  6. Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my...: Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my console on anymore?! d1a379cc-9345-40ed-8bcb-3fd838b855ce
  7. Stupid suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid suspension: I was suspended for changing my profile picture to one of my favourite athletes. The athlete is an MMA fighter. I think it is extremely stupid how I’ve been suspended for absolutely no reason...
  8. I stupidly set up a wrong account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I stupidly set up a wrong account!: My main account with Microsoft is an old unused account that was created incorrectly, my TRUE account is set up as a 'friend' of this one, but it's my true account with all my gaming achievements...
  9. Is Microsoft stupid or just **** stupid?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft stupid or just **** stupid?: So is it just me or is anyone else never buying another Microsoft console, controller, or "Officially Licensed Microsoft ****" accessory simply because it's the only thing that works right with...
  10. Redeem stupid error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem stupid error...: ERROR: 8C210003 I type redeem code and error. Who can help? 5a96c663-cdcf-459d-beb9-203a5e9a2c05