Stupid question (Rodeo)

Discus and support Stupid question (Rodeo) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you initiate the rodeo mechanic? I have done it once in a game, by accident... is there a button or timing sequence? Once you are mounted, do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GHG Relentless, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Stupid question (Rodeo)

How do you initiate the rodeo mechanic? I have done it once in a game, by accident... is there a button or timing sequence? Once you are mounted, do you automatically remove the coverplate, or is that also a button sequence?

:)

GHG Relentless, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Beep Bep
    Beep Bep Guest
    Beep Bep

just shoot the clouds, kill jesus. then strap him to a bull, then have a dead jesus rodeo. dead jesus rodeo!

Beep Bep, Mar 13, 2014
  3. BRANCALEONE2
    BRANCALEONE2 Guest
    stupid question stupid problem

hi,

i've got a annoying problem

when batman is outside, there's the icon/target RB to use grapple (rampino in italian). after the grapple upgrade used to fly. ( A+A (hold) )

there's always these writes in the screen: up: you may use the upgrade gapple to let batman fly (somenthig like that) and down : use button A+A hold

these writes occupy almost the screen and they very disturb me.

is there any metod, solution, to not see anymore this suggestion?

thank you

massimiliano

BRANCALEONE2, Mar 13, 2014
  4. Stupid question (Rodeo)

Get in close and double jump, you should mount and pull off the cover plate automatically. It works best if done from behind or from a roof, even then I've missed and gotten stomped quite a few times.

FromDuskTilDave, Mar 13, 2014
  5. Simply get close enough to it and get high enough to board it automatically, from thereon out its automated until you get to light up the core.

KilroyJenkinz, Nov 1, 2018
  6. KilroyJenkinz Win User

Stupid question (Rodeo)

Simply get close enough to it and get high enough to board it automatically, from thereon out its automated until you get to light up the core.
  7. FromDuskTilDave Win User

Stupid question (Rodeo)

Get in close and double jump, you should mount and pull off the cover plate automatically. It works best if done from behind or from a roof, even then I've missed and gotten stomped quite a few times.
  8. Beep Bep Win User

Beep Bep

just shoot the clouds, kill jesus. then strap him to a bull, then have a dead jesus rodeo. dead jesus rodeo!
  9. FatFuzzy Win User

It's wanting you to successfully complete the grapple upgrade A +A hold. Then they'll go away.
  10. BRANCALEONE2 Win User

yes.....after the third attempt, the "problem" disapperead. thanks :)
Thema:

Stupid question (Rodeo)

1. Stupid question (Rodeo) - Similar Threads - Stupid question Rodeo

2. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  3. its a stupid question but will minecraft.net tell you if anything of your info is incorrect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    its a stupid question but will minecraft.net tell you if anything of your info is incorrect...: exactly what i said will minecraft.net tell you if anything of your info is incorrect like name city postal code or adress when purchasing minecraft? f7e6b1b0-d775-4830-937c-3dd8c872649e
  4. I know this maybe a stupid question

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know this maybe a stupid question: Hi I was just wondering Could I use my Microsoft balance to buy a console or can I not do that? 1f2eb6f2-70f6-4183-8b1e-95c3593149a5
  5. Stupid question but. If I leave the preview program will the update reverse and stop...

in XboX Insiders
    Stupid question but. If I leave the preview program will the update reverse and stop...: I really don’t want to but I want to actually play a game. As it’s just a streaming TV device now. submitted by /u/DarkendHarv [link] [comments]
  6. Stupid question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stupid question?: Just started playing the game and I would like to knock out some side quests and hopefully build my stats before I get too far. Been exploring the city and opening up the map but have not come...
  7. Stupid Newbie Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stupid Newbie Question: I'm a newbie with a stupid question. On the Xbox One S how do you exit games back to dashboard without turning off console. There has to be a button combination to push on the controller....
  8. No doubt a stupid question...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No doubt a stupid question...: Anyone know how to change the gamercard/avatar displayed on our posts here? Mine seems to be a little out of date... 00a30e32-5e3e-48b6-aabc-7d39f1f2e3cd
  9. Possibly a Stupid Question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possibly a Stupid Question.: This might so stupid, but I have to ask it. So today I downloaded Destiny BETA, which is pretty much my first BETA game I have ever played/downloaded. I was wondering do I have this BETA forever...
  10. Stupid question but have to ask

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stupid question but have to ask: If i use Kinect for in game chat am guessing anyone in the house who speaks people will hear them in the lobby or party. anyway to drown them out c22f9d3d-30c5-465e-8ae6-21aa1f10854d