Stupid banning rules... Anyone else this issue?

Discus and support Stupid banning rules... Anyone else this issue? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've got an account with 90k GS After whooping some guy on RL he's I boxing me calling me a virgin and a loser bearing in mind his profile has like... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ashbuttery, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Ashbuttery
    Ashbuttery Guest

I've got an account with 90k GS

After whooping some guy on RL he's I boxing me calling me a virgin and a loser bearing in mind his profile has like 4k GS and he's only played RL and FIFA. Yet I say [mod removed] and I've received a ban and he's gloating about it....

Any one else have this sorts issue and then knowing Microsoft support is garbage

:)

Ashbuttery, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

the don't look at reports of this nature, they let the auto system sort that out and ban anyway.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Dont matter trashtalk is only allowed in modreratiom

Interactions MUST be rated E for everyone
  4. Ashbuttery Win User

Kinda feels silly after spending the amount I have on Xbox throughout the years.

But thank you for responding
  5. ngocphi Win User

No he broke the ratings

Be respectful to others

And yes thats in the code of conduct

It's in his first post two violations in a single sentence how anyone don't see an issue with that is beyond me

AAlmost every website has that term

A Certain conspiracy social media /blog doesn't

Here.is a refresher

* little bit of trash talk is okay, but keep it clean

• No one likes trolling, so don’t do it
    Content

Content you post needs to suit a wide audience

• Context is important, and mature content that makes sense in a game might not be appropriate elsewhere in the Xbox community
    • Not everyone has the same likes or dislikes as you, so think twice about saying something hurtful about someone else’s content, playing style, or choices
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

i have been with xbox since the beginning and i have just recently got rid of my series console as xbox is now trash. i have spent thousands of pounds on content and consoles throughout the year and never will again.
Thema:

1. Stupid banning rules... Anyone else this issue? - Similar Threads - Stupid banning rules

2. I got banned over a group post ive posted multiple times before and i feel like its stupid...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned over a group post ive posted multiple times before and i feel like its stupid...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 4ec31b0c-e00d-46c3-981c-77a8dbeee763
  3. Banned for saying the word "Stupid" ???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for saying the word "Stupid" ???: Why do I have a 4 day ban for saying the word Stupid?? I sent a message in Portuguese as the person messaging me was writing in that language. So I replied back in the same language. Yet I'm now...
  4. Why do I get com banned for something stupid but then they don't when they tell me to ****

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get com banned for something stupid but then they don't when they tell me to ****: I messaged someone saying "unmute me n-word" exact wording and spelling, they report it I get com banned but then right after they message "kill ur self" exact wording and spelling and I report it...
  5. Getting comm. Ban over stupid stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting comm. Ban over stupid stuff: Reason for action "Vendor next to the wayward selling legendaries" I am so mad at this. 475526a2-8125-4b95-ab31-e04535250112
  6. Stupid ban reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stupid ban reason: Hello xbox enforcement team on the 14 of November 2019 7:29:29 pm I got banned for the reason "well well well well" and I would like to know why I got banned for this...
  7. Voice communication ban are stupid !!

in XboX Insiders
    Voice communication ban are stupid !!: People need to realize that the world is full of hatred and they need to grow up and realize that so they don't so offended if you cuss at them because the voice communication ban for xbox is so...
  8. My Xbox aconnt got communication ban for saying something stupid

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox aconnt got communication ban for saying something stupid: For chatting in my Xbox group one of my members of the group decided to just turn against me and and cussed at me I called them one word that isn't offencive to most community and I get...
  9. Stupid ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stupid ban: I got banned for voice communication because these people in rainbow invited me to a party and we went back and forth and they all reported me. All I have is a one day ban but I’m not able to hear...
  10. Stupid ban for telling a modder one name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stupid ban for telling a modder one name: Honestly xbox is really making me mad, they are a terable company, then ban me a day fo telling a modder off but that modder gets to walk free, like xbox get it straigh and make it the console i...