stuntman ignition bug

Discus and support stuntman ignition bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; game wont unlock achievements even though i did what was needed to unlock them f618c402-e963-457c-9f63-f7a4b1545490 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlackSamurai24, Jan 6, 2020.

  1. stuntman ignition bug


    game wont unlock achievements even though i did what was needed to unlock them

    :)
     
    BlackSamurai24, Jan 6, 2020
    #1
  2. Ironwilled Win User

    stuntman ignition bug

    Hi There,

    If you've waited some time and the achievements don't unlock as they should, then please take a look at this troubleshooter and
    see if anything in there helps. Some achievements take more time than others, so often the best thing to do is wait and see.
  3. The Termez Win User

    Cannot start Stuntman:Ignition on my Xbox Series X 0x82D40003

  4. Chyrola Cuello Win User

    backwards compatibility on xbox one gold

    Of course dude! Stuntman: Ignition is right now
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

    backwards compatibility on xbox one gold

    Hello Declan,

    We understand that there appears to be an issue with completing the purchase for Stuntman: Ignition.

    Is the option for downloading entirely not present? If so, attempt to download on our
    Xbox 360 Marketplace.

    Here is the Stuntman Ignition location.

    Unfortunately, if the option to download is not present there, as a last resort the download can be made on the Xbox 360 console itself.

    Give these a shot and let us know how it goes.

    Best wishes!
  6. Mini Evil Panda Win User

    What game was your 1st 1000 GamerScore?

    Oblivion for me.

    Also Reach is above 1000 which is what you're asking, but I wouldn't say that counts as much :p

    Others have come close, the most satisfying for me would be Stuntman Ignition with 960. Loved that game!
Thema:

stuntman ignition bug

Loading...
  1. stuntman ignition bug - Similar Threads - stuntman ignition bug

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. Stuntman Ignition not available in Russian Microsoft marketplace

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuntman Ignition not available in Russian Microsoft marketplace: Why? I got deported from United States before I knew English. Well, I downloaded the demo of the game on my recently created American Microsoft account, I tried it. And instead of Stuntman its Ms....