stuff regarding the XBOX LIVE GOLD memberships

Discus and support stuff regarding the XBOX LIVE GOLD memberships in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey everyone, so i recently went to redeem some moneys for my microsoft account, then i went to the xbox live gold store screen, and when i went to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by theSteveSoup113, Oct 15, 2017.

1. stuff regarding the XBOX LIVE GOLD memberships

hey everyone, so i recently went to redeem some moneys for my microsoft account, then i went to the xbox live gold store screen, and when i went to prepare for purchase, there was no option to pay with your account balance.. apparently you can pay the game
    pass with your account balance, but not live gold? microsoft, just please make paying with your account balance on live gold a thing now. i didnt use my money just to buy a gift card and see that i cant use it on live gold.

:)

theSteveSoup113, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Abfirstr8
    Abfirstr8 Guest
    Abfirstr8, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You have never been able to use your account balance to pay for xbox live.

It should tell you this on the currency card.

You need either a xbox live gold subscription card or a renewable payment source like a crdet/debit card or paypal account.

You can post you suggestion on the feedback site
    here

Daft Badger, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

You have never been able to use your account balance to pay for xbox live.

It should tell you this on the currency card.

You need either a xbox live gold subscription card or a renewable payment source like a crdet/debit card or paypal account.

You can post you suggestion on the feedback site
    here
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

gold account

FratelliBOY hey there buddy :)

In regards to the gold membership question, this page
    HERE
    will not only confirm what the above posters have helped you with, but it also tells you some other pretty cool stuff in relation to Xbox One.

Hope it helps.

Cloud
  7. Klokkwork Win User

Using Microsoft currency towards purchases

It can be used to purchase all that good stuff from the marketplace, but at this time, no, not for Xbox LIVE Gold memberships, or Music Pass subscriptions.
  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

Xbox live Gold turned into XBOX FREE(silver) HELP????

Hey, could you please let us know some more information like what kind of subscription were you on?

-

If you are on a silver membership, a free xbox live gold weekend has just passed so if you haven't payed for a xbox live gold membership you won't be able to access that stuff anymore.
  9. ScreamingEnd42 Win User

Drop Zone

It is Xbox that does the gold membership stuff though...
Thema:

1. stuff regarding the XBOX LIVE GOLD memberships - Similar Threads - stuff regarding LIVE

2. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  3. lost all of my stuff on fortnite after i unliked it. is it possible to get the stuff and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost all of my stuff on fortnite after i unliked it. is it possible to get the stuff and...: i unlinked my xbox account from my fortnite account i cant read so i unlinked it without knowing it would delete all my data ive been trying to get back on the account with all my stuff but it...
  4. Xbox connects back get stuff like eye tracking and hand gestures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connects back get stuff like eye tracking and hand gestures: I’m wondering if Microsoft might be wanting to bring the Connex back with features and like eye tracking and hand gestures back. I would be awesome to be able to use hand gestures with Xbox like...
  5. my xbox freezing and stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox freezing and stuff: Ive asked this question already but im gonna go into more detail here so everytime i try to play a game it freezes for example earlier i was trying to play fortnite but it took really long to load...
  6. "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now": so i bought gta online a while ago on my xbox series s and at the time it was working but i deleted it for like space and i wanted to download it again but it just shows me this can anyone help me...
  7. Issues with Game Graphics Stuff

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Game Graphics Stuff: To make this a short entry... I am trying to add a xbox game to my graphics settings (via the systems settings>display>graphics) to make the graphics high performance due to feeling like they are...
  8. Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...: So me and my boyfriend game share and he has the special edition, where I don’t but I was able to download the special edition add on. It downloaded, and it shows I have it downloaded and it’s...
  9. Why does my laptop download stuff 10x faster than my gaming pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my laptop download stuff 10x faster than my gaming pc?: i got max 3mb p/s download speed with and avg of around 2 on my pc yet 20+ on my laptop. my laptop is a LENOVO_MT_20R6_BU_Think_FM_ThinkPad L13 Yoga and the wifi adapter thing for my pc is...
  10. I don't know the password and don't want to lose my stuff - HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know the password and don't want to lose my stuff - HELP!: My xbox did an update and I can't remember my password. I did the forgot my password but it says I don't know enough information to recover it. I don't want to lose all my games. I know my email,...