stuff regarding the XBOX LIVE GOLD memberships

Discus and support stuff regarding the XBOX LIVE GOLD memberships in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey everyone, so i recently went to redeem some moneys for my microsoft account, then i went to the xbox live gold store screen, and when i went to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by theSteveSoup113, Oct 15, 2017.

1. stuff regarding the XBOX LIVE GOLD memberships

hey everyone, so i recently went to redeem some moneys for my microsoft account, then i went to the xbox live gold store screen, and when i went to prepare for purchase, there was no option to pay with your account balance.. apparently you can pay the game
    pass with your account balance, but not live gold? microsoft, just please make paying with your account balance on live gold a thing now. i didnt use my money just to buy a gift card and see that i cant use it on live gold.

:)

theSteveSoup113, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Abfirstr8
    Abfirstr8 Guest
    Abfirstr8, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You have never been able to use your account balance to pay for xbox live.

It should tell you this on the currency card.

You need either a xbox live gold subscription card or a renewable payment source like a crdet/debit card or paypal account.

You can post you suggestion on the feedback site
    here

Daft Badger, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

You have never been able to use your account balance to pay for xbox live.

It should tell you this on the currency card.

You need either a xbox live gold subscription card or a renewable payment source like a crdet/debit card or paypal account.

You can post you suggestion on the feedback site
    here
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

gold account

FratelliBOY hey there buddy :)

In regards to the gold membership question, this page
    HERE
    will not only confirm what the above posters have helped you with, but it also tells you some other pretty cool stuff in relation to Xbox One.

Hope it helps.

Cloud
  7. Klokkwork Win User

Using Microsoft currency towards purchases

It can be used to purchase all that good stuff from the marketplace, but at this time, no, not for Xbox LIVE Gold memberships, or Music Pass subscriptions.
  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

Xbox live Gold turned into XBOX FREE(silver) HELP????

Hey, could you please let us know some more information like what kind of subscription were you on?

-

If you are on a silver membership, a free xbox live gold weekend has just passed so if you haven't payed for a xbox live gold membership you won't be able to access that stuff anymore.
  9. ScreamingEnd42 Win User

Drop Zone

It is Xbox that does the gold membership stuff though...
Thema:

1. stuff regarding the XBOX LIVE GOLD memberships - Similar Threads - stuff regarding LIVE

2. i got scammed with my stuff can yall take my stuff back or ban him or delete his acc (on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got scammed with my stuff can yall take my stuff back or ban him or delete his acc (on...: i traded with a guy he took my stuff and then he left and insult me when i asked it back and i asked him several times then he insulted me and was making fun of me not having the items...
  3. Xbox Series X. When will new Entertainment Apps that will have stuff we can watch like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X. When will new Entertainment Apps that will have stuff we can watch like...: I mean the type Apps that won't comeback bite Microsoft. I mean I liked Anime Tub unlimited I think it's called. Just like know if their be any plans for any new apps for anime shows n their...
  4. Why do my USB ports just randomly stop powering my plugged in stuff?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my USB ports just randomly stop powering my plugged in stuff?: For some reason my USB ports just stop powering everything that's plugged in. I don't want to hear try cleaning it or make sure to it's plugged in because I've done the best to my ability I've...
  5. We have free stuff pop up and chime - Microsoft Solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We have free stuff pop up and chime - Microsoft Solitaire: There are a few threads discussing the annoying chime while running Microsoft Solitaire. None of the solutions will suppress the sound. I have the paid subscription version without ads. Just...
  6. my headset works and I can hear my game good and stuff but whenever I join a party with my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my headset works and I can hear my game good and stuff but whenever I join a party with my...: My headset works in game and I hear the sound but I can’t hear my friends, or when I’m watching a YouTube video with my headset on the sound is silent but I could kinda hear the video. I’ve tried...
  7. Hi ! I want to buy an Xbox Series S but I really want to know two stuff from ahead:

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi ! I want to buy an Xbox Series S but I really want to know two stuff from ahead:: - Can you play online with friends that play from Playstation? - I specifically want to buy Need For speed for example, do you need to buy it separately or is it included in the monthly...
  8. How can xbox get away with this stuff

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can xbox get away with this stuff: I'm just curious how Xbox can get away with unilaterally suspending functionality of an account, to be able to invite friends to private a and games... over a private direct message sent to a...
  9. "We have free stuff" pops up over 4 times within first hour of playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We have free stuff" pops up over 4 times within first hour of playing: Same issue listed here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/we-have-free-stuff-keeps-popping-up/4b03ddea-140b-4086-8e88-6c21c56e089b This has popped up 4 times in the last hour....
  10. I am on Windows 11 and i can't download any minecraft marketplace stuff.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am on Windows 11 and i can't download any minecraft marketplace stuff.: I am on Windows 11 and i can't download any minecraft marketplace stuff, i've tried uninstalling it but i still doesn't work. Just says "Downloading 1/2" forever and it wont ever download....