Stuck

Discus and support Stuck in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Mine has stuck at 11 percent should I be patent or restart? 99e09172-0130-42ce-8177-6308f3ac4f3a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SRHART, Jan 5, 2014.

1. SRHART
    SRHART Guest

Stuck

Mine has stuck at 11 percent should I be patent or restart?

:)

SRHART, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Dragon84
    Dragon84 Guest
    My headset is stuck on mute

I'm glad I came across this! I have 2 Turtle Beach headsets and I was muting them a lot if I wasn't actively talking at the time. Now I think I might not mute them anymore!!

Dragon84, Jan 5, 2014
  3. General.Mig
    General.Mig Guest
    Im stuck

Same here. It was a good game, but if you played FC3, it's essentially the same thing in a new locale. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but towards the end I just wanted it to be over. Not to mention, the story was completely forgettable.

General.Mig, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

Stuck

Have u layed the console flat?

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest
    G'day SRHART! Can you please clarify, what is stuck at 11% - is it a game update, system update, addon, app? How long has it been there? Are you still experiencing this?

Misses Joust, Jan 7, 2014
  6. FrAnK SiXeR
    FrAnK SiXeR Guest
    Whatever it is your downloading just be patient, unless everything else is frozen then give yourself a reboot. Hope this helps!

FrAnK SiXeR, Oct 31, 2018
  7. L4c3rd4 Win User

minecraft crashing

Stuck? What do you mean stuck?
  8. Egg2TheRabbit Win User

Looking for someone to help me finish Spec Ops on MW2?

what level are you stuck on? or what level's are you stuck on?
  9. Benjamin - Work Win User

Fallout Shelter Achievements Stuck

Still stuck at 89%, plenty of other people on Trueachieves reporting stuck achieves
  10. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

Dead Space 3 LEGIT helpful tips to beating hardcore mode

I'm still stuck on classic, stuck on cluster part. Died so many times
  11. IB O IR ID O Win User

Dawnguard commonly asked questions (may contain spoilers)

That sucks! So I guess I'm stuck at 81.5...LOL. Weird level to be stuck at.
Thema:

Stuck

1. Stuck - Similar Threads - Stuck

2. My xbox’s screen is stuck on the troubleshoot menu when I press restart with games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox’s screen is stuck on the troubleshoot menu when I press restart with games: This is my cousins xbox and it recently started to have a black screen when it turned on, so I searched up and tried all the youtube videos. The one that makes you go into the troubleshooting menu...
  3. My xbox’s screen is stuck on the troubleshoot menu when I press restart with games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox’s screen is stuck on the troubleshoot menu when I press restart with games: This is my cousins xbox and it recently started to have a black screen when it turned on, so I searxhed up and tried all the youtube videos. The one that makes you go into thebtroubleshoot menu...
  4. Fallout 3 and New Vegas on Cloud Gaming are stuck in French.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 and New Vegas on Cloud Gaming are stuck in French.: I'm on a trip to Belgium, from the U.S. and when I try to play Fallout 3 or New Vegas on cloud gaming, everything is in French. every other game is fine, only the 360 Fallouts have this problem. I...
  5. how to download minecraft cus its stuck on one stage?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to download minecraft cus its stuck on one stage?: i wanted to download minecraft edu and and i gone through the legitimate website and gone to setup wizard and now im on the minecraft edu setup installation tab. the status is only set to...
  6. Stuck in 640x480 and I can’t change it

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in 640x480 and I can’t change it: I did a reset by pressing my home and eject button as I was stuck on no signal. Ever since I’ve been stuck on 640x480 and it won’t change, yet it allows me to select another resolution. Anyone...
  7. Mute button stuck on whenever plugged into controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mute button stuck on whenever plugged into controller: Out of no where my stereo adapter just stopped working… I have seen a number of these pop up on here… I have restarted my console updated the firm on controller with and without hell I’ve tried...
  8. Installing microsoft flight simulator cd stuck

in XBoX Accessibility
    Installing microsoft flight simulator cd stuck: When installing Microsoft flight simulator CDs it always stuck with CD2. Im trying to take out and put in CD2 but PC show me fault and i cant find any data from CD1. Do I need to install...
  9. I can't reach Xbox one's troubleshooting menu. My Xbox was stuck on the green screen, so I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't reach Xbox one's troubleshooting menu. My Xbox was stuck on the green screen, so I...: I did the steps to teach the troubleshooting menu. I turned off the Xbox, held down the pair and eject buttons, then turned the Xbox back on. Instead of being taken straight to the troubleshooting...
  10. Football Manager 2023 stuck on syncing Data screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2023 stuck on syncing Data screen: Hi All I am having an issue with football manager 2023 where it seems to just get stuck on the syncing data screen The game was working a few days ago but now it is stuck here. I have tried re...