Stuck

Discus and support Stuck in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Mine has stuck at 11 percent should I be patent or restart? 99e09172-0130-42ce-8177-6308f3ac4f3a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SRHART, Jan 5, 2014.

1. SRHART
    SRHART Guest

Stuck

Mine has stuck at 11 percent should I be patent or restart?

:)

SRHART, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Dragon84
    Dragon84 Guest
    My headset is stuck on mute

I'm glad I came across this! I have 2 Turtle Beach headsets and I was muting them a lot if I wasn't actively talking at the time. Now I think I might not mute them anymore!!

Dragon84, Jan 5, 2014
  3. General.Mig
    General.Mig Guest
    Im stuck

Same here. It was a good game, but if you played FC3, it's essentially the same thing in a new locale. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but towards the end I just wanted it to be over. Not to mention, the story was completely forgettable.

General.Mig, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

Stuck

Have u layed the console flat?

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest
    G'day SRHART! Can you please clarify, what is stuck at 11% - is it a game update, system update, addon, app? How long has it been there? Are you still experiencing this?

Misses Joust, Jan 7, 2014
  6. FrAnK SiXeR
    FrAnK SiXeR Guest
    Whatever it is your downloading just be patient, unless everything else is frozen then give yourself a reboot. Hope this helps!

FrAnK SiXeR, Oct 31, 2018
  7. L4c3rd4 Win User

minecraft crashing

Stuck? What do you mean stuck?
  8. Egg2TheRabbit Win User

Looking for someone to help me finish Spec Ops on MW2?

what level are you stuck on? or what level's are you stuck on?
  9. Benjamin - Work Win User

Fallout Shelter Achievements Stuck

Still stuck at 89%, plenty of other people on Trueachieves reporting stuck achieves
  10. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

Dead Space 3 LEGIT helpful tips to beating hardcore mode

I'm still stuck on classic, stuck on cluster part. Died so many times
  11. IB O IR ID O Win User

Dawnguard commonly asked questions (may contain spoilers)

That sucks! So I guess I'm stuck at 81.5...LOL. Weird level to be stuck at.
Thema:

Stuck

1. Stuck - Similar Threads - Stuck

2. Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X: The game launches will successfully launch. But upon hitting press a to play I get stuck with a loading screen that infinitely tries "Authenticating with services". The game is updated in its...
  3. Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...: I have already tried resetting the windows app store, repairing the windows app store, logging out of the store, using a different account on the store, uninstalling and reinstalling the windows...
  4. I have been trying to install the Xbox app on my new PC and it gets stuck about 10% of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to install the Xbox app on my new PC and it gets stuck about 10% of the...: I have tried to install Xbox app about 10 different ways at this point and I get nothing. Perma stuck at 10%. 11f5a1bf-8420-49f6-afac-31376c7c11ce
  5. Xbox App download stuck on "Downloading...". When installing from xbox site, showing me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App download stuck on "Downloading...". When installing from xbox site, showing me...: First, i have 2 issues My first issue is that I can't start Minecraft Launcher because it says me to log in and then the sign in menu shows me "Webview2-runtime needs to be installed". But after...
  6. Subject: Xbox Client Stuck on Downloading (1%) - Need Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subject: Xbox Client Stuck on Downloading (1%) - Need Help!: Hello everyone, I hope this post finds you well. I'm in a bit of a jam and could use some assistance. Here's the situation: I recently reset my PC to clean it up and start fresh. Everything went...
  7. My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working: Green screen of death on Xbox one 9a566f76-64fe-4f84-bffc-ca4e9b615cc2
  8. Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.: I have a brand new Xbox Series X that I purchased on Thanksgiving day. Opened it, ran all the updates, installed a couple games and updated them. I sit down to start playing and now I have no...
  9. How to fix Xbox games getting stuck on “press A to start” screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix Xbox games getting stuck on “press A to start” screen?: We have an XBox One and our games won’t go past the “ Press A to Start” screen. This is happening on ALL games, not just one. I have tried to restart by holding down the power button for 10...
  10. Xbox app opens but stuck in update phase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app opens but stuck in update phase: Hi help needed here just built a new system and just pit on a new clean install of windows 11 on there everything on my pc runs flawlessly apart from the xbox app. I can launch it but gets stuck...