Stuck on title screen

Discus and support Stuck on title screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, been having some issues with some PC game pass games. Some games gets stuck on the title screen right after the "press any key" prompt. I'd... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Philip Tellgren, Nov 17, 2021.

  1. Stuck on title screen


    Hey guys, been having some issues with some PC game pass games. Some games gets stuck on the title screen right after the "press any key" prompt. I'd guess that it's related to the xbox permission thing that usually pops up, since it didn't for the games in question. I've tried most things I could think of, like re-installing the games, restarting my computer, trying to change permission for the xbox app and reset the xbox app, with no luck. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

    :)
     
    Philip Tellgren, Nov 17, 2021
    #1
  2. SammyVS Win User

    Stuck on title screen

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    These steps can help you, give it a try.

    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

    1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

    2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this for the game too.

    3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

    4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.

    5. Press the Windows Button then type Services.

    Right-click over the Services App from the list of results.

    Then select Run as Administrator

    Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

    IP Helper

    Xbox Live Auth Manager,

    Xbox Live Game Save,

    Xbox Live Networking Service,

    Gaming Services.

    Do this with each of the services listed above.

    Right-click over the service and select Properties.

    Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic.

    If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services.

    Click Apply and OK to save changes.

    6. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and try again.
  3. Troodon747 Win User

    Ascend: hand of kul freezing

    The game won't load for me , just stuck at the title screen.
  4. Sipuli91 Win User

    Stuck at title/loading screen

    Rebooting the console for the third time fixed the problem for me.
  5. DangerousFoil Win User

    Stuck at title/loading screen

    Console reboot is what fixed it for me it only happened one time for me, after reboot hasn't done it since.
  6. FrancoElTanque Win User

    Graphically problems

    I can't even play the game. It's stuck on the Title Screen, saying "Please wait...".
Thema:

Stuck on title screen

Loading...
  1. Stuck on title screen - Similar Threads - Stuck title screen

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  5. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  6. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised: Hi Everyone, My Xbox account has decided to lock my privacy settings into customised (with all communication turned off) so I cannot hear, access chat, type or add new friends. Every multiplayer...
  9. [Bug] Xbox app shows me “Playing” uninstalled games — presence stuck across multiple titles

    in XboX Insiders
    [Bug] Xbox app shows me “Playing” uninstalled games — presence stuck across multiple titles: Hi all, I’m hoping someone here can help or confirm if there’s a fix for this. On PC (Rog Ally Z1E), my Xbox app keeps showing that I’m playing games I’ve already uninstalled. It started with...
  10. I'm stuck on the title screen of Golf With Friends every time I load it.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck on the title screen of Golf With Friends every time I load it.: I downloaded Golf with Friends from the Game Pass on Xbox,it loads up perfectly fine until it says to press a button. I've pressed every button on my controller and nothing seems to work. Is there...