Stuck on this screen whenever I boot up my Xbox anyone else ever deal with this?

Discus and support Stuck on this screen whenever I boot up my Xbox anyone else ever deal with this? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/nomis21t [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nomis21t, Dec 8, 2020.

1. /u/nomis21t
    /u/nomis21t Guest

Stuck on this screen whenever I boot up my Xbox anyone else ever deal with this?

/u/nomis21t, Dec 8, 2020
  2. caddick81 Win User

My Xbox can't load anything

Do you mean that you are stuck on the uploading or initial configuration screens of the Xbox? I just purchased the Elite bundle and cannot go past those screens at the moment. Or have you configured your Xbox and you are stuck on the boot up screen of
    a game?
  3. qGSWp Mr T Bear Win User

Preparing Console

im also having this problem today my xbox one s has been getting stuck on the green screen of death and when it boots up the dash freezes all the time and my games have been crashing a lot so i have decided to factory reset it and now im stuck on 50% preparing
    console screen hour and a half i have been stuck on this screen
  4. I am gay n sad Win User

Preparing Console

im also having this problem today my xbox one s has been getting stuck on the green screen of death and when it boots up the dash freezes all the time and my games have been crashing a lot so i have decided to factory reset it and now im stuck on 50% preparing
    console screen hour and a half i have been stuck on this screen
    HAHAHAHAH sucks for you;( but i have the same problem:(
  5. Day Dizzle Win User

My Xbox live disconnects when I start playing a game

is there something going on with the xbox live website??? whenever i try to sign in a screen that says i have found a glitch keeps coming up? is anyone else having this problem? and the reason why i am trying to sign in to xbox live is for the same reasons
    that everyone else is having which is i keep getting disconnected when i try to play my games on xbox.
  6. the EJWill Win User

Servers back up

whenever I complete a matchmaking game it freezes at the loading screen. Stats do not even come up and I have to restart the game. I have the disc copy. Anyone else experiencing this?
Thema:

1. Stuck on this screen whenever I boot up my Xbox anyone else ever deal with this? - Similar Threads - Stuck screen whenever

2. HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.: My hololense 2 is stuck on windows loading screen, it stays there for a few minutes and then crashes. It does not detect my fingers and/or hands. I have tried to hard reset it. Need help...
  3. How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?: Ever since the new game bar update I haven't been able to go onto gamebar because it says "signing in". No matter how long I wait for it, it continues to be stuck there. I have tried everything...
  4. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  5. Xbox app on PC is not opening anymore. Is stuck on startup screen before crashing...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on PC is not opening anymore. Is stuck on startup screen before crashing...: I've tried scanning and repairing the xbox app, deleting and attempting to reinstall everything. I am stuck on the same issue. Any suggestions? 5f814e40-c1c6-4216-8b3a-47848fba451d
  6. My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and...: My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen I have tried holding the power button for ten seconds then unplugging the power cable please help. 332b2acb-c264-49b8-8d13-488d283a12f0
  7. stuck on "system update stopped" screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    stuck on "system update stopped" screen: [img] for the past week, I've tried to update my old Xbox 360 with a USB and I put the update on it but it's stuck on that screen the worst thing about this whole situation is that the console is...
  8. My Xbox One is stuck on an update screen it says " sit tight while we update your xbox "...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One is stuck on an update screen it says " sit tight while we update your xbox "...: My xbox one is stuck in an update loop " sit tight while we update your xbox d2ea14f5-5381-4d51-aec7-8f1ccb483df8
  9. how to i fix my xbox one s screen when stuck on restart or trubleshout

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to i fix my xbox one s screen when stuck on restart or trubleshout: my xbox one s will not go to home screen when turned on. what should i do??? e720472f-8b33-4c86-96d2-c6ba8b88531b
  10. Mega Man Legacy Collection stuck on sign in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mega Man Legacy Collection stuck on sign in screen: I was saving settings for Mega Man 2, And I accidentally pressed a button while it was saving, the game froze,I tried closing and reopening,and it has been stuck on the sign in screen every time I...