Stuck on syncing data: Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support Stuck on syncing data: Forza Horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I played a day and the day after, the game was doing that if anyone got anything to help me please tell me. b92e902d-a0ed-4e9c-8783-18e21a5bef13 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Guilhem Darmo, Apr 12, 2023.

1. Stuck on syncing data: Forza Horizon 5

I played a day and the day after, the game was doing that if anyone got anything to help me please tell me.

:)

Guilhem Darmo, Apr 12, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Forza horizon 5 stuck on "Syncing data"

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly go to your task manager and then end the task for the following:

The game which is Forza Horizon 5

Xbox Gaming Services

Gaming UI

After that, try re-launching the game again, it may take time but please let it sync.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Forza horizon 5 stuck on Syncing Data?

4. Guilhem Darmo Win User

thank you so much ! It worked!

thank you for taking time to help me.
  5. Guilhem Darmo Win User

I'm asking how write the commands

like that:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

but i dont know how to skip lines.

Like how do i put Microsoft.GamingServiced under get-appxpackage
  6. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for trying. Let's try to verify and repair its files.
    Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    In My Library, select the game title.
    Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.
    Select Files and then Verify and repair.

If that doesn't work, let's try to reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:
    Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    Restart your device.
Thema:

1. Stuck on syncing data: Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - Stuck syncing data

2. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data: The "syncing data" page is always at 0% with no error codes. i have tried "nedsth winsock reset" in command prompt and restarted, it did not work. [img] 54ccc3f4-8ca9-40fb-a171-789dae481455
  4. Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen?: I’ve been trying to play Starfield for over 3 hours. I have Game pass ultimate and wanted to play Starfield on my new pc but I cannot get passed the syncing data screen. I’ve looked around and...
  5. How do I get the Xbox App to Sync Data? (Gamepass games stuck 'syncing data')

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the Xbox App to Sync Data? (Gamepass games stuck 'syncing data'): At some point the Xbox app decided to kill itself. Occasionally, I can launch and play games only to quit and have this eternal 'syncing data' launch screen the following launch of the game, for...
  6. In fh5 I got stuck on syncing data and got around it but now I lost all my save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In fh5 I got stuck on syncing data and got around it but now I lost all my save data: I had to end the gaming services task and then it let me cancel syncing but now I am starting over in the game ab344e0c-eecf-483d-8f2c-3de0ba2ab89d
  7. Forza Horizon 5: Stuck at Sync Data 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5: Stuck at Sync Data 0%: Hello, my name is Matt. I just reset / cleaned my pc/ssd yesterday and downloaded forza horizon 5 back into the computer. I logged back into the xbox app and started the game and started running...
  8. Forza horizon 5 stuck on Syncing Data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 stuck on Syncing Data?: I recently had a problem with an update on forza horizon 5 and reinstalled it in hopes that it would fix the problem. After it reinstalled and I launched the game,it was stuck on syncing data. I...
  9. Forza horizon 5 stuck on "Syncing data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 stuck on "Syncing data": Hi there just got my ROG Ally and have downloaded Forza horizon 5 and I am stuck on the "syncing data" screen. Was going for about 10mins then I decided to exit out, get on my faster wifi and try...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Stuck on 0% Syncing Data (Windows 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Stuck on 0% Syncing Data (Windows 11): Hi, I just got a new ASUS ROG G15 laptop and I'm having issues playing FH5 as it keeps getting stuck on 0% syncing data. I have tried the following: -Updating Xbox app, Xbox Game Bar, drivers,...