Stuck on loading screen in Minecraft but the game says in server

Discus and support Stuck on loading screen in Minecraft but the game says in server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My brother tried joining my world but his screen gets stuck on "locating server." On my screen, it says he's in the game and says he left when he... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shampoo bottel, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Stuck on loading screen in Minecraft but the game says in server

My brother tried joining my world but his screen gets stuck on "locating server." On my screen, it says he's in the game and says he left when he clicks cancel. But I can't see his character. His network is perfect, he's tried reseting his console, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, we have the same version, but nothing seems to work. What's wrong with the game? Also, I'm on the Nintendo Switch and he's on Xbox.

:)

Shampoo bottel, Dec 19, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Sorry, Try to route a mobile network or configure a static IP
  3. Shampoo bottel Win User

Yes we are on the same network and we have tested them. It still doesn't work.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good morning

Are they on the same network? Have you tested the NAT protocol on both consoles?
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Intente enrutar una red móvil o configurar una IP estática
  6. reshad-080CEF57-BC74 Win User

Xbox live server down

Cant even play offline game on XB1. As game syncs with XB1 LIVE server to sync up games saves or what not. All game are stuck at Syncing or Loading screen!
Thema:

1. Stuck on loading screen in Minecraft but the game says in server - Similar Threads - Stuck loading screen

2. HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.: My hololense 2 is stuck on windows loading screen, it stays there for a few minutes and then crashes. It does not detect my fingers and/or hands. I have tried to hard reset it. Need help...
  3. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  4. Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….: My son’s Xbox one is stuck on the green Xbox screen. I know Xbox one is an older console but it was a gift to him. Can someone plz help :( I can not afford to buy him another one right now...
  5. Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen: Hello Tomm_A I followed these instructions from our previous thread. Signing out and signing back in did not work. I have pretty much given up trying to play Halo Infinite. I am playing other...
  6. I'm stuck on the title screen of Golf With Friends every time I load it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck on the title screen of Golf With Friends every time I load it.: I downloaded Golf with Friends from the Game Pass on Xbox,it loads up perfectly fine until it says to press a button. I've pressed every button on my controller and nothing seems to work. Is there...
  7. Xbox stuck in loading screen and after few minutes closes in just loading screen have done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox stuck in loading screen and after few minutes closes in just loading screen have done...: Stuck in loading screen and crashes after some time please help i have game pass 1173500c-451f-4ce9-abf9-9d84014bc92f
  8. I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely: Hello, I am a new game pass member, I wanted to play Dishonored game series but I strictly cannot play the game as it is stuck in an infinite loading screen. Never have experienced such problem...
  9. stuck at the loading screen on the mobile xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    stuck at the loading screen on the mobile xbox app: I tried to clear the caches even reinstall the app. Still not working. As long as I log in my account, The app is frozen, but only the loading circle is still spinning. what do i do...
  10. Xbox app on PC opens but remains stuck on black loading screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on PC opens but remains stuck on black loading screen: Anytime I open the xbox app on pc to access game pass or such I’m met with a black loading screen with an xbox logo. It’s been like this for probably a year now and it’s quite annoying. If anyone...