Stuck on hold. I've been on Hold now for ~50 mins. I was hold for 1 hour prior to...
Discus and support Stuck on hold. I've been on Hold now for ~50 mins. I was hold for 1 hour prior to... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was hold for 1 hour prior to swapping to the new call regarding an xbox order error. Is there any way that this could be expedited?? Overall 1:50... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jason4CP, Dec 2, 2020.
Thema:
Stuck on hold. I've been on Hold now for ~50 mins. I was hold for 1 hour prior to...
Loading...
-
Stuck on hold. I've been on Hold now for ~50 mins. I was hold for 1 hour prior to... - Similar Threads - Stuck hold I've
-
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?
in XboX Insiders10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting... -
Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...
in XboX InsidersXbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...
in XboX InsidersTo this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments] -
Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised
in XboX InsidersXbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised: Hi Everyone, My Xbox account has decided to lock my privacy settings into customised (with all communication turned off) so I cannot hear, access chat, type or add new friends. Every multiplayer... -
My trigger is stuck holding down but it’s not down
in XBoX on ConsolesMy trigger is stuck holding down but it’s not down: My trigger isn’t working it’s not stuck down but it’s like it’s being held down when I’m not touching it 73079e19-4aef-497c-a1bc-1341a3c3f507 -
My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and...: My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen I have tried holding the power button for ten seconds then unplugging the power cable please help. 332b2acb-c264-49b8-8d13-488d283a12f0 -
Xbox stuck at 89% updated, I already tried holding bind+eject, nothing happened, and...
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox stuck at 89% updated, I already tried holding bind+eject, nothing happened, and...: Xbox stuck at 89% updated, I already tried holding bind+eject (nothing happened) and turning it off and on. How can I fix this with our losing the thousands of hours I have in my games?...