Stuck on Halo 5 title screen with the message: Error authorizing user with Halo 5:...

Discus and support Stuck on Halo 5 title screen with the message: Error authorizing user with Halo 5:... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried using a different account and it let's them in but doesn't allow my main account in. f8297177-373b-4385-a1ed-c4acef0d5ed7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VenomousRoom232, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Stuck on Halo 5 title screen with the message: Error authorizing user with Halo 5:...

I've tried using a different account and it let's them in but doesn't allow my main account in.

:)

VenomousRoom232, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Stuck on Halo 5 title screen with the message: Error authorizing user with Halo 5: Guardians services. You will be unable to access online modes.

Hi VenomousRoom232,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having issue with Halo 5 Guardians services. AS per description, you got an error that you will not be unable to access online modes. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will assist you with your concern to help you back to gaming.

Let's start with either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

• Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.
    • After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.
    • Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type, you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.
    • If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).
    • perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox:

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.
    Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign into the account.

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you. The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Stuck on Halo 5 title screen with the message: Error authorizing user with Halo 5: Guardians services. You will be unable to access online modes.

Hello VenomousRoom232,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. KingOfWombat Win User

Halo 5 Warzone

Hello RichardChavez3,

I found this troubleshoot guide for matchmaking errors on Halo 5 Guardians. https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/halo-5-guardians-multiplayer-troubleshoot
  5. bowski477 Win User

Why isn't Halo 5 in Play Anywhere?

Halo 5 Forge is quite different from the Halo 5 game that is on console. There has been no talk on if Halo 5 will come to PC or be a play anywhere title.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Joe Staten is back with Microsoft Studios!!!

[quote user="vG Ghostz"]

It's ok I saw it on a halo page his working on a unknown project which could be halo 5

[/quote]

Highly doubtful its Halo 5 seeing as how it has been announced to come out this year just doesnt have a title
Thema:

Stuck on Halo 5 title screen with the message: Error authorizing user with Halo 5:...

1. Stuck on Halo 5 title screen with the message: Error authorizing user with Halo 5:... - Similar Threads - Stuck Halo title

2. halo infinite - infinite stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite - infinite stuck: Hi all, Alrighty then, i tried to install halo infinite on the game pass. Sadly it doesnt seem to be going that well. I manage to download the game and get it to start but then the fun starts....
  3. Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen: Hello Tomm_A I followed these instructions from our previous thread. Signing out and signing back in did not work. I have pretty much given up trying to play Halo Infinite. I am playing other...
  4. Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X: The game launches will successfully launch. But upon hitting press a to play I get stuck with a loading screen that infinitely tries "Authenticating with services". The game is updated in its...
  5. Halo MCC stuck on loading screen via xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC stuck on loading screen via xbox app: Everytime i lunch the game it stucks on loading the main menu, after the xbox live account selection, after the easy anticheta load, in te screen with "halo MCC" written on the middle. The game...
  6. Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services". How do I get my game to load and be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services". How do I get my game to load and be...: The game launches just fine. But upon hitting Start I am stuck with a loading screen that infinitely tries "Authenticating with services". As far as I know nothing is wrong with my...
  7. Halo series stuck at 7% preparing on Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo series stuck at 7% preparing on Xbox app: Sorry for my bad English. I have been playing Halo: The master chief collection with my friend and I'm having a problem installing another game in the series. At first, we play ODST then we tried...
  8. Halo Infinite stuck in install/download/update loop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite stuck in install/download/update loop: For the past week I've been trying to install Halo Infinite and it's Campaign content on PC through the Xbox app/Windows Store. The issue started with being unable to download or launch any games,...
  9. Halo Infinite stuck on Congratulations screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite stuck on Congratulations screen.: When I open game it brings up Congratulations, You have completed your currently equipped Battle Pass! The current season’s Battle Pass will be auto-equipped. If you upgrade it to Premium, you...
  10. halo: infinite stuck at sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo: infinite stuck at sign in: launching halo: infinite get stuck at sign in and does not go any further using halo: infinite on my PC steam version aee36581-d2ed-4876-b868-25173d39db75