Stuck on day one

Discus and support Stuck on day one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It seems everymorning I go to collect myy reward it is stuck on day one. Did make it to day three onetime however the next day back to day one.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AeneousYew76413, Jan 1, 2018.

  1. Stuck on day one


    It seems everymorning I go to collect myy reward it is stuck on day one. Did make it to day three onetime however the next day back to day one.

    :)
     
    AeneousYew76413, Jan 1, 2018
    #1
  2. anyone get a working console..

    now I keep getting stuck on green logo screen after one whole day of playing.......
     
    AW Jadesniper, Jan 1, 2018
    #2
  3. Pfrogne
    Pfrogne Guest
    HALO ODST not loading

    Issue the same stuck on loading. I only got to play this one day. Rest of MCC is working fine.
     
    Pfrogne, Jan 1, 2018
    #3
  4. AW Jadesniper Win User

    anyone get a working console..

    now I keep getting stuck on green logo screen after one whole day of playing.......
  5. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-XXXX Win User

    Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play

    I've had the issue for a few days , and it's just that single world I got off one day and i couldn't play and the loading bar was stuck at the end and wouldn't spawn me in, other worlds work and people can join that world while I'm stuck in the loading
    screen
  6. Young Hurt Win User

    Package still with Microsoft - memphis Tennessee not shipped yet

    Lol it will be fine mine is stuck in Memphis as well and they did get robbed for quite a bit of Xbox One's. But I work in Nashville,TN and live in Clarksville,TN. It will be there day one if you bought the Day One version.
  7. Pfrogne Win User

    HALO ODST not loading

    Issue the same stuck on loading. I only got to play this one day. Rest of MCC is working fine.
  8. SpringerKC Win User

    Xbox controller left trigger sticks

    My left controller trigger stuck more "logically" than physically. The trigger appeared ok but when you tried to do anything it was like it was stuck down. Had to take it back.

    And yes that was a Day One Controller.
Thema:

Stuck on day one

Loading...
  1. Stuck on day one - Similar Threads - Stuck

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  4. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised: Hi Everyone, My Xbox account has decided to lock my privacy settings into customised (with all communication turned off) so I cannot hear, access chat, type or add new friends. Every multiplayer...
  8. When will the beta ring update arrive for us? We're stuck on June 5th.

    in XboX Insiders
    When will the beta ring update arrive for us? We're stuck on June 5th.: We're still waiting for the previous beta update, the Xbox status badge on the dashboard, but it's been stuck since June 5th and no updates have arrived. When will it arrive for us in the beta...
  9. Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect: I was in a party alone when my network decided to disconnect for a moment. Once reconnecting to the Xbox Network, the party said it had an error. When I went to clear it to make a new party, my...
  10. Xbox Year Badge stuck, not updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Year Badge stuck, not updating: Hey everyone, I’m part of the Xbox Insider Program and I’ve just hit my 4-year mark using this account (been on xbox for 15 years), but my badge is still showing as 3 years. It hasn’t updated yet...