Stuck on connecting to Xbox network

Discus and support Stuck on connecting to Xbox network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I download warzone 2.0 with the warzone2 and content pack add ons, then created a new account to play, but when trying to load in it gets stuck on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jake collett, Mar 19, 2023.

1. jake collett
    jake collett Guest

I download warzone 2.0 with the warzone2 and content pack add ons, then created a new account to play, but when trying to load in it gets stuck on “connecting to Xbox network” while flashing. I’ve uninstalled then reinstalled and I know my internet is fine. What can I do?

:)

jake collett, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

There are multiple reports in regard to the same issue, however, there are no official announcements yet from Microsoft or Activision themselves which means that we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Let's perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

"1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  3. Aces.WB Win User

Xbox series s, modern war zone 2 stuck in an endless loop of connecting to Xbox network and its flickering

I tried both it didn’t work man. It’s still flickering and stuck on connecting to Xbox network
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Wired internet

5. o0XRedDevilX0o Win User

Strict NAT. Will not open after trying all options. Losing my mind.

im getting this cannot get a teredo ip address and rang BT butthey

said its an xbox issue with the firewall.detailed nat information is saying your network is stuck behind a firewall or not connected tho im connected to the internet.really stuck here don't know what to do
  6. TypicalYeam10 Win User

Madden 16 freezes on the title.screen

stuck on loading roster screen. cycling doesn't fix. network connection tested fine.
Thema:

1. Stuck on connecting to Xbox network - Similar Threads - Stuck connecting network

2. every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...: i’ve tried unplugging the router for ten minutes and power cycling my xbox and changing internets and nothing has worked yet cd93cf86-5ec5-47ae-8ae1-cb0c0178207b
  3. Party chat stuck connecting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat stuck connecting: For about a month now, every time I join a party I’m stuck connecting and can’t talk. After a while, I get a connection error and get kicked from the party. I’m never able to talk in parties. My...
  4. forza horizon 5 stuck on connecting to store, please wait

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 stuck on connecting to store, please wait: I close the game and reopen it but it keeps happening b87f3efb-e445-4fab-976b-c4bf914a5c15
  5. Xbox Series X audio stuck at Stereo Uncompressed when connected to TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X audio stuck at Stereo Uncompressed when connected to TV: Hardware TV: Samsung S90C 65" AV Receiver: Yamaha RX-V6A HDMI Cables: 48Gbps Ultra HD 8K HDMI Cable to the TV from the receiver. Original Xbox HDMI cable. Setup Receiver connected to the TV...
  6. Forza Motorsport: D-pad stuck when connecting fanatec wheel with the console (XBOX series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport: D-pad stuck when connecting fanatec wheel with the console (XBOX series X): Hi I am using a Fanatec CSL DD wheel base with Mclaren GT3 V2. I can nevigate in the console main page. However, D-pad stuck on "UP" when I am in game. With the wheel base contected, the D-pad is...
  7. minecraft stuck on connecting to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft stuck on connecting to server: when i try to join a server on 1.20.2 it gets stuck on connecting to server and when i try the same thing on 1.8.9 it crashes my game when i join a server, ive already deleted my .minecraft folder...
  8. Xbox one s stuck not connecting to internet and now stuck after a factory reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s stuck not connecting to internet and now stuck after a factory reset.: Xbox one s stuck after a factory reset not fully connecting to internet, before I reset it I could still see and scroll over things that normally would blank out if you weren't connected, such as...
  9. I reseted my Xbox One S because my Wi-Fi didn’t want to connect and now I am stuck on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reseted my Xbox One S because my Wi-Fi didn’t want to connect and now I am stuck on the...: I have been having this bug constantly for the past few weeks where it just doesn’t wanna connect my Xbox One S to my Wi-Fi. I tried everything so the last thing I did was to reset my console. So...
  10. Xbox is factory reset, wont connect to network or update: IM STUCK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is factory reset, wont connect to network or update: IM STUCK: I factory reset my xbox one s because it wasnt updating. But now its factory reset it wont connect to the internet or update now. Meaning I am stuck at the factory reset setup menu and cant get...