Stuck on connecting screen with loading icon when trying to join discord through xbox

Discus and support Stuck on connecting screen with loading icon when trying to join discord through xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried to join a discord voice channel onto my Xbox, but when I do, it stays saying connecting with the loading icon on my Xbox. Even though the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alexandra Johnson, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Stuck on connecting screen with loading icon when trying to join discord through xbox

I tried to join a discord voice channel onto my Xbox, but when I do, it stays saying connecting with the loading icon on my Xbox. Even though the Xbox app says success. Then in discord, it will say, “connection to xbox timed out.”

:)

Alexandra Johnson, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Stuck on connecting screen with loading icon when trying to join discord through xbox

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Why won't monopoly plus launch?

Before the game freezes and closes, does the U play loading icon briefly appear on the screen to show at least that it is trying to connect to the network?
  4. iva yletava Win User

Every Microsoft app dousnt work on pc

Ok but how will that fix xbox app from crashing when I try to download it and the Microsoft not being stuck at the loading screen
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Auto Sign-In Bug

SmartGlass also refuses to connect when I'm stuck in this grey endlessly loading dashboard screen.

This problem is consistent. Everyday when I turn my Xbox on for the first time this happens.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

[Bug] Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Edition Installation Infinite Loading Screen

Thema:

1. Stuck on connecting screen with loading icon when trying to join discord through xbox - Similar Threads - Stuck connecting screen

2. every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...: i’ve tried unplugging the router for ten minutes and power cycling my xbox and changing internets and nothing has worked yet cd93cf86-5ec5-47ae-8ae1-cb0c0178207b
  3. Party chat stuck connecting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat stuck connecting: For about a month now, every time I join a party I’m stuck connecting and can’t talk. After a while, I get a connection error and get kicked from the party. I’m never able to talk in parties. My...
  4. forza horizon 5 stuck on connecting to store, please wait

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 stuck on connecting to store, please wait: I close the game and reopen it but it keeps happening b87f3efb-e445-4fab-976b-c4bf914a5c15
  5. Xbox Series X audio stuck at Stereo Uncompressed when connected to TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X audio stuck at Stereo Uncompressed when connected to TV: Hardware TV: Samsung S90C 65" AV Receiver: Yamaha RX-V6A HDMI Cables: 48Gbps Ultra HD 8K HDMI Cable to the TV from the receiver. Original Xbox HDMI cable. Setup Receiver connected to the TV...
  6. Forza Motorsport: D-pad stuck when connecting fanatec wheel with the console (XBOX series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport: D-pad stuck when connecting fanatec wheel with the console (XBOX series X): Hi I am using a Fanatec CSL DD wheel base with Mclaren GT3 V2. I can nevigate in the console main page. However, D-pad stuck on "UP" when I am in game. With the wheel base contected, the D-pad is...
  7. My xbox wont let connect my controllers and now im stuck on troubleshoot screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont let connect my controllers and now im stuck on troubleshoot screen.: Both of my controllers won't syncronise or connect with USB cable to my xbox one original console. It works completle fine on my computer, but wont do anything on console. The console wont even...
  8. After reboot stuck on update screen and controller won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    After reboot stuck on update screen and controller won't connect: I've rebooted my "original" Xbox One console by disconnecting power, waiting a minute or so, then reconnecting power and booting. The system then goes immediately to a Let's Update screen with...
  9. Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi: [IMG] Hi, apologies if none of this makes sense or if I'm posting in the wrong place, I had never even switched on an Xbox before about 3 hours ago & Google brought me here. My son bought a...
  10. Wrong language chosen at initial setup, now stuck at update screen failing to connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong language chosen at initial setup, now stuck at update screen failing to connect to wifi: Hello, I don't have an XBOXONE but my friend asked me to help with her problem. She bought a new device and as they were setting it up, it seems they chose the wrong language at the start. Now...