stuck on bingos

Discus and support stuck on bingos in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; please refund coins placed toward more bingos when the entire game malfunctioned producing all bingos on all 3 cards fa56c014-1d0a-417d-8899-d201f1d437ef Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WhitishGem11422, Sep 4, 2017.

1. stuck on bingos

please refund coins placed toward more bingos when the entire game malfunctioned producing all bingos on all 3 cards

:)

WhitishGem11422, Sep 4, 2017
  2. bingo server problems

Stuck in a game. Second time I will lose my bingos

MannerlyShip0, Sep 4, 2017
  3. game is stuck with all bingos filled on my 3 cards

game is stuck with all 3 cards filled with bingos, how do you determine what would have been my bingos and can you refund tickets?

WhitishGem11422, Sep 4, 2017
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

bingo stuck in a rut. It will not level up

Hey there InvernessLassie,

If you have any suggestions for game improvements we'd love to hear your feedback on the Xbox feedback website
    HERE. In regards to leveling up, you just need to keep playing games and earn more points to gain levels.
  5. UnhookedPillow9 Win User

I cant call valid bingos

Having the same problem.

W8.1x64,

Acer Iconia W700,

From the very beginning,

Valid bingos are not scored. In fact, in my case: my bingos are counted in the end of game reward; they are reported in list of all bingos to the left of the screen during a game; but they produce not a "Bingo" happy picture, but a red cross and 10s delay
    as if there was no bingos on field. Auto-bingo also does not seem to work (not sure in this point, as soon as I can't say what is normal behavior, but no "Bingo" picture also).

XBox connection is established, Facebook is not used.
  6. BoatingScroll71 Win User

Power Figure did not pay off

I paid 600 coins for 50 keys: You deducted the coins but I did not receive the keys. What's up with that. This has happened several times when I did not get credit for the bingos I got and when I didn't receive the trunk for a power pattern. I also did
    not receive credit earned for the bingos I earned and the 3 power numbers I selected when the game got stuck and I had to exit out of the program. This is happening too often and I won't put up with it for too much longer. I have deleted a couple other games
    for less.
  7. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com and then start this app again

8. StuartATrueRed Win User

where did bingo go?

Thema:

stuck on bingos

1. stuck on bingos - Similar Threads - stuck bingos

2. All installs stuck at 0.0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    All installs stuck at 0.0%: Starting today I cannot download ANYTHING! Literally not a single thing. No matter the size which my Xbox can't even figure out at this point. Anything I attempt to download stays at 0.0% and the...
  3. Xbox app stuck on launching for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app stuck on launching for PC: I've looked everywhere for fixes for this and none of them work. Here is the list of things I have tried, all of which either seem to do nothing or make the app stuck on updating 100% for hours....
  4. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  5. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  6. bingo game stuck and wouldn't go to game end board.lost my rewards and gard tickets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo game stuck and wouldn't go to game end board.lost my rewards and gard tickets: lost card tickets and rewards because your game stuck at match over and wouldn't continue to rewards board when prompted. I lost my card tickets and all rewards for the match....
  7. Bingo stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo stuck: Bingo is stuck again and taking my coins but not calling any numbers. Need to get reimbursed for this. please fix the game. 8e53f97f-e20b-4700-b6c8-0b1d535bef82
  8. bingo stuck in a rut. It will not level up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo stuck in a rut. It will not level up: Bingo will not level up, will not award bonus, how many suitcases does it take? also could you get rid of the question mark. don't care what the next five numbers are. it is a waste. I do like...
  9. My Bingo is stuck on level 54. What do I need to do to progress?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Bingo is stuck on level 54. What do I need to do to progress?: Please, I can not level up. Something happened and I don't earn ticket or are they taken away. It is stuck on 999. Thanks. a3319462-ed2e-4478-a79c-3d7eb25503fc
  10. What's up with the the screen getting stuck on last bingo and then the caller just keeps ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's up with the the screen getting stuck on last bingo and then the caller just keeps ...: Several times now the caller just keeps calling numbers til we have coverall and it locks up, we loose the bingos we did have before it got stuck. The connection issue is a real problem as well....