stuck on bingos

Discus and support stuck on bingos in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; please refund coins placed toward more bingos when the entire game malfunctioned producing all bingos on all 3 cards fa56c014-1d0a-417d-8899-d201f1d437ef Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WhitishGem11422, Sep 4, 2017.

  1. stuck on bingos


    please refund coins placed toward more bingos when the entire game malfunctioned producing all bingos on all 3 cards

    :)
     
    WhitishGem11422, Sep 4, 2017
    #1
  2. bingo server problems

    Stuck in a game. Second time I will lose my bingos
     
    MannerlyShip0, Sep 4, 2017
    #2
  3. game is stuck with all bingos filled on my 3 cards

    game is stuck with all 3 cards filled with bingos, how do you determine what would have been my bingos and can you refund tickets?
     
    WhitishGem11422, Sep 4, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

    bingo stuck in a rut. It will not level up

    Hey there InvernessLassie,

    If you have any suggestions for game improvements we'd love to hear your feedback on the Xbox feedback website
    HERE. In regards to leveling up, you just need to keep playing games and earn more points to gain levels.
  5. UnhookedPillow9 Win User

    I cant call valid bingos

    Having the same problem.

    W8.1x64,

    Acer Iconia W700,

    From the very beginning,

    Valid bingos are not scored. In fact, in my case: my bingos are counted in the end of game reward; they are reported in list of all bingos to the left of the screen during a game; but they produce not a "Bingo" happy picture, but a red cross and 10s delay
    as if there was no bingos on field. Auto-bingo also does not seem to work (not sure in this point, as soon as I can't say what is normal behavior, but no "Bingo" picture also).

    XBox connection is established, Facebook is not used.
  6. BoatingScroll71 Win User

    Power Figure did not pay off

    I paid 600 coins for 50 keys: You deducted the coins but I did not receive the keys. What's up with that. This has happened several times when I did not get credit for the bingos I got and when I didn't receive the trunk for a power pattern. I also did
    not receive credit earned for the bingos I earned and the 3 power numbers I selected when the game got stuck and I had to exit out of the program. This is happening too often and I won't put up with it for too much longer. I have deleted a couple other games
    for less.
  7. Garmonbozia81 Win User

    Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com and then start this app again

  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

    where did bingo go?

Thema:

stuck on bingos

Loading...
  1. stuck on bingos - Similar Threads - stuck bingos

  2. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  3. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  4. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  5. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  6. bingo game stuck and wouldn't go to game end board.lost my rewards and gard tickets

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo game stuck and wouldn't go to game end board.lost my rewards and gard tickets: lost card tickets and rewards because your game stuck at match over and wouldn't continue to rewards board when prompted. I lost my card tickets and all rewards for the match....
  7. Bingo stuck

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo stuck: Bingo is stuck again and taking my coins but not calling any numbers. Need to get reimbursed for this. please fix the game. 8e53f97f-e20b-4700-b6c8-0b1d535bef82
  8. bingo stuck in a rut. It will not level up

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo stuck in a rut. It will not level up: Bingo will not level up, will not award bonus, how many suitcases does it take? also could you get rid of the question mark. don't care what the next five numbers are. it is a waste. I do like...
  9. My Bingo is stuck on level 54. What do I need to do to progress?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Bingo is stuck on level 54. What do I need to do to progress?: Please, I can not level up. Something happened and I don't earn ticket or are they taken away. It is stuck on 999. Thanks. a3319462-ed2e-4478-a79c-3d7eb25503fc
  10. What's up with the the screen getting stuck on last bingo and then the caller just keeps ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's up with the the screen getting stuck on last bingo and then the caller just keeps ...: Several times now the caller just keeps calling numbers til we have coverall and it locks up, we loose the bingos we did have before it got stuck. The connection issue is a real problem as well....