stuck on 99

Discus and support stuck on 99 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; what happens after level 99 ec51b75c-01b7-4cb1-8dd6-9c2dadeb518f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrookNewt9, Jul 24, 2017.

  1. CrookNewt9
    CrookNewt9 Guest

    stuck on 99


    what happens after level 99

    :)
     
    CrookNewt9, Jul 24, 2017
    #1
  2. Stuck on 99%

    The reason why "No Stone Left Unturned" won't unlock until game completion is because Lara's 10th Journal counts as one of the documents and that doesn't unlock until you complete the game.

    I had two friends thrown off by "previous Inhabitants" I had to tell them to look at the map to see the incomplete challenge.
     
    Shane McLauglin, Jul 24, 2017
    #2
  3. Metal DJ
    Metal DJ Guest
    Stuck on 99%

    This is exactly what I was stuck on. 99% but this did it. NIce to get those out of the way.
     
    Metal DJ, Jul 24, 2017
    #3
  4. Shane McLauglin Win User

    Stuck on 99%

    The reason why "No Stone Left Unturned" won't unlock until game completion is because Lara's 10th Journal counts as one of the documents and that doesn't unlock until you complete the game.

    I had two friends thrown off by "previous Inhabitants" I had to tell them to look at the map to see the incomplete challenge.
  5. Metal DJ Win User

    Stuck on 99%

    This is exactly what I was stuck on. 99% but this did it. NIce to get those out of the way.
  6. VV JENSTAR Win User

    Stuck on 99%

    I have 100% complete but I have not received the achievements playing through to the credits....I don't know what's wrong, anyone?
  7. Tenacious T32 Win User

    Stuck on 99%

    Also stuck on 99%.

    I've beaten the game, went back to all locations and collected everything I missed on the first go-around...says I have 100% on each map but when I look to continue my game, it shows 99%.

    Hmmm, what gives?
  8. ssswilson Win User

    Stuck on 99%

    Found it off to the right.
Thema:

stuck on 99

Loading...
  1. stuck on 99 - Similar Threads - stuck

  2. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  3. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  4. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  5. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised: Hi Everyone, My Xbox account has decided to lock my privacy settings into customised (with all communication turned off) so I cannot hear, access chat, type or add new friends. Every multiplayer...
  7. When will the beta ring update arrive for us? We're stuck on June 5th.

    in XboX Insiders
    When will the beta ring update arrive for us? We're stuck on June 5th.: We're still waiting for the previous beta update, the Xbox status badge on the dashboard, but it's been stuck since June 5th and no updates have arrived. When will it arrive for us in the beta...
  8. Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect: I was in a party alone when my network decided to disconnect for a moment. Once reconnecting to the Xbox Network, the party said it had an error. When I went to clear it to make a new party, my...
  9. Xbox Year Badge stuck, not updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Year Badge stuck, not updating: Hey everyone, I’m part of the Xbox Insider Program and I’ve just hit my 4-year mark using this account (been on xbox for 15 years), but my badge is still showing as 3 years. It hasn’t updated yet...
  10. B BUTTON STUCK and need help getting it unstuck

    in XboX Insiders
    B BUTTON STUCK and need help getting it unstuck: I spilled captain morgans rum on my controller and b button stays stuck down sometimes when I press it, any ways to fix this? submitted by /u/PabloDmenace [link] [comments]