STUCK in traffic mission

Discus and support STUCK in traffic mission in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; after i jump from a couple buses i try to jump to a car of bad ppl... I shoot the 2 guys on the car, then a A pops up so I jump to the car most often... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by briab guy, Nov 18, 2014.

  1. briab guy
    briab guy Guest

    STUCK in traffic mission


    after i jump from a couple buses i try to jump to a car of bad ppl...

    I shoot the 2 guys on the car, then a A pops up so I jump to the car most often only to get thrown off and die. Sometimes I get back on the bus to try again, only to die again!!!! I ripped the shield off once and threw the guy into the
    pole. RIGHT--I dies again!

    Ive watch IGN'ds video (youtube) but I must be missing something.

    Could someone walk me through this==its taking way to much time, or if there is a walkthrough online somewhere....

    watching the vid doesnt help, I always get stuck at some stupid spot!!!

    thanks very nuch

    :)
     
    briab guy, Nov 18, 2014
    #1
  2. Mission 3 Traffic bug

    once I get to the sequence where I have to shoot the oncoming truck while hanging off the bus the controller became unresponsive to the game. the controller does work as I can navigate the home screen etc. has anyone else had this issue? Does anyone
    know how to solve this? I've restarted, cleared my cache, loaded another game ext but it still is unresponsive. Any help is appreciated!!
     
    H0ST46E T4K3R, Nov 18, 2014
    #2
  3. MicahN
    MicahN Guest
    Mission 3 Traffic bug

    I just now got this bug. I cannot move my arm/gun and shoot the dudes in the Jeep. And I keep dying. If I have to restart the mission, this sux because I already have played through twice, because I missed an intel.
     
    MicahN, Nov 18, 2014
    #3
  4. Psycho 504
    Psycho 504 Guest

    STUCK in traffic mission

    After you throw the guy at the pole look back at the bus because it will prompt you to jump back on the bus.
     
    Psycho 504, Nov 18, 2014
    #4
  5. briab guy
    briab guy Guest
    This part had me so P****d off I thought i was gonna break my box and had to stop for a breather, and to make it worse Ive been through the mission before with no problem. Here is the thing, DONT over play it! Do "EXACTLY" what it points out to you, hit
    A--Don't hit A then try to jump or do some other stunt! I think I used IGN for some vid help. I am positive that I was overplaying it. Of course my dinasour of a PC is noy helping me now to find the vids I kooked at while trying to beat that level. I am
    gonna have to reboot to be able to heko you. So back I wiull be--I remember how frustrating it wasm and I couldnt find any cheats-even thought I think cheats are for ppl who should play crash banda cotnoy great COD games--i will be back--and remember-do ONLY
    as the screen tells to--NO MORE!!!
     
    briab guy, Apr 24, 2015
    #5
  6. briab guy
    briab guy Guest
    www.ign.com/.../Traffic

    after going down the freeway, you end up in a shot out with a SUV.

    you jump to a orangest bus (after jumping to and from a few). You are hanging on the side when the SUV comes at you with 2 guys in the back. I did this so many times I got so that I could take them out with 2 shots.

    The SUV careens towards the bus--when it does so a "X" appears!! Hit X and do nothing fancy--just the X please (do not try to jump etc...).

    As the SUV comes towards the bus again you get a couple shots off, They dont mean abything, wear they hit.

    The SUV hits the bus and jogs you some, you climb up resting your feet on a window sill, ANOTHER "X" hit "X".

    You will end up on the SUVs roof, ripping the window sheild off. You pull the driver out and throw him! (pretty cool, he slams into a pole!)

    THEN YOU JUMP BACK TO THE BUS!!!!

    Hope this helps- it was a hard part for some reason! I really think I kept over playing it. Made it harder then it was. If U can let me know how it goes ok.

    SoggyTie4814
     
    briab guy, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. briab guy Win User

    STUCK in traffic mission

    www.ign.com/.../Traffic

    after going down the freeway, you end up in a shot out with a SUV.

    you jump to a orangest bus (after jumping to and from a few). You are hanging on the side when the SUV comes at you with 2 guys in the back. I did this so many times I got so that I could take them out with 2 shots.

    The SUV careens towards the bus--when it does so a "X" appears!! Hit X and do nothing fancy--just the X please (do not try to jump etc...).

    As the SUV comes towards the bus again you get a couple shots off, They dont mean abything, wear they hit.

    The SUV hits the bus and jogs you some, you climb up resting your feet on a window sill, ANOTHER "X" hit "X".

    You will end up on the SUVs roof, ripping the window sheild off. You pull the driver out and throw him! (pretty cool, he slams into a pole!)

    THEN YOU JUMP BACK TO THE BUS!!!!

    Hope this helps- it was a hard part for some reason! I really think I kept over playing it. Made it harder then it was. If U can let me know how it goes ok.

    SoggyTie4814
  8. Psycho 504 Win User

    STUCK in traffic mission

    After you throw the guy at the pole look back at the bus because it will prompt you to jump back on the bus.
  9. briab guy Win User

    STUCK in traffic mission

    This part had me so P****d off I thought i was gonna break my box and had to stop for a breather, and to make it worse Ive been through the mission before with no problem. Here is the thing, DONT over play it! Do "EXACTLY" what it points out to you, hit
    A--Don't hit A then try to jump or do some other stunt! I think I used IGN for some vid help. I am positive that I was overplaying it. Of course my dinasour of a PC is noy helping me now to find the vids I kooked at while trying to beat that level. I am
    gonna have to reboot to be able to heko you. So back I wiull be--I remember how frustrating it wasm and I couldnt find any cheats-even thought I think cheats are for ppl who should play crash banda cotnoy great COD games--i will be back--and remember-do ONLY
    as the screen tells to--NO MORE!!!
  10. MicahN Win User

    Mission 3 Traffic bug

    I just now got this bug. I cannot move my arm/gun and shoot the dudes in the Jeep. And I keep dying. If I have to restart the mission, this sux because I already have played through twice, because I missed an intel.
  11. H0ST46E T4K3R Win User

    Mission 3 Traffic bug

    Restarting the mission seemed to have fixed the issue
Thema:

STUCK in traffic mission

Loading...
  1. STUCK in traffic mission - Similar Threads - STUCK traffic mission

  2. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  3. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  4. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  5. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised: Hi Everyone, My Xbox account has decided to lock my privacy settings into customised (with all communication turned off) so I cannot hear, access chat, type or add new friends. Every multiplayer...
  7. When will the beta ring update arrive for us? We're stuck on June 5th.

    in XboX Insiders
    When will the beta ring update arrive for us? We're stuck on June 5th.: We're still waiting for the previous beta update, the Xbox status badge on the dashboard, but it's been stuck since June 5th and no updates have arrived. When will it arrive for us in the beta...
  8. Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect: I was in a party alone when my network decided to disconnect for a moment. Once reconnecting to the Xbox Network, the party said it had an error. When I went to clear it to make a new party, my...
  9. Xbox Year Badge stuck, not updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Year Badge stuck, not updating: Hey everyone, I’m part of the Xbox Insider Program and I’ve just hit my 4-year mark using this account (been on xbox for 15 years), but my badge is still showing as 3 years. It hasn’t updated yet...
  10. B BUTTON STUCK and need help getting it unstuck

    in XboX Insiders
    B BUTTON STUCK and need help getting it unstuck: I spilled captain morgans rum on my controller and b button stays stuck down sometimes when I press it, any ways to fix this? submitted by /u/PabloDmenace [link] [comments]