Stuck in the game with parental control

Discus and support Stuck in the game with parental control in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello (sorry i am french) I buy Forza horizon 4 (great game ) it works perfectly but I have a problem with the parental control xbox live. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by StundZow, Sep 19, 2019.

1. StundZow
    StundZow Guest

Hello (sorry i am french)

I buy Forza horizon 4 (great game ) it works perfectly but I have a problem with the parental control xbox live. I have never had parental control in my life (I am currently 14 years old) and I can not access the contents of the community like the paint
    customize but especially and I do not understand the custom community settings for my car. I do not see how parental control will block this feature and I do not know if this is done or is a bug.

With my brother we went to the Microsoft website where he returned his email address. He is going to the family tab then parental control. Nothing was activated and said that I did not have any but in the game he tells me that there is parental control.

If you can help me.
    Thank you in advance.

Stuck in the game with parental control [​IMG]

:)

StundZow, Sep 19, 2019
  2. ix syny xi Win User

Ok thank you all for your help and your speed and good night (finally at home it is about 22h).

And thank you again !
    No problem, take it easy and stay safe dude. ✌️
  3. StundZow Win User

thank you all for the answers to answer G4ZIR0VKA and ix syny xi I am with an account of 14 years but we have (with my brother) to link the two accounts ("child" and adult) we have found nothing do you think that by modifying my true age on
    the main account this will solve the problem. ah yes also I can not go in the privacy part of xbox live because every time I saw it it redirects me to a microsoft forum that has no report and I can not connect.
  4. ix syny xi Win User

Do you and your bro share the same xbox? If so, who's GT is the primary account?
  5. ix syny xi Win User

I believe having one account set as child and another as adult with the shared content link with the accounts is your issue, but if your true age is below its best not to lie about it. Unfortunately if thats the case I have nothing to suggest other than
    take the long process of ageing.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello StundZow,

Thanks for coming to the forums with the issue. This has been a known issue ever since the launch of the game. We recommend to go to the
    Forza forums, there are posts on this issue and you can also post the same.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Stuck in the game with parental control - Similar Threads - Stuck game parental

2. Games stuck at Signing in screen when launched

in XboX Insiders
    Games stuck at Signing in screen when launched: When I launch a game it keeps on loading in the signing in screen. I have been getting this issue since yesterday. submitted by /u/EclipseEternale [link] [comments]
  3. Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.: When I am in a party I am instantly in game chat and whenever I press go to party chat it keeps me in game chat. 9ef27869-43fb-4fef-8ccf-f69b9e4d29fb
  4. Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?: On Xbox game bar whenever I try to get on Xbox social it always says "signing in" and no matter how long I wait it doesn't sign me in. I was wondering if there is a fix for this....
  5. Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update

in XboX Insiders
    Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update: I updated the Xbox game pass app and now every time i launch the app it just keeps saying i need to update the app its already updated any ideas please submitted by /u/Suspicious_Coach_233...
  6. How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?: Ever since the new game bar update I haven't been able to go onto gamebar because it says "signing in". No matter how long I wait for it, it continues to be stuck there. I have tried everything...
  7. Xbox game pass stuck on logo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass stuck on logo: the error occured when I was downloading ARK Survival Evolved and I read that I should change the name of "WindowsApps" folder to "WindowsApps.old" after that my app just kept crashing on start...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Performance Widget always stuck at 0 percent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Performance Widget always stuck at 0 percent: Hello, I was trying the performance widget for xbox game bar, however it does not seem to work. At random intervals, the xbox game bar just decides to stop and gets stuck at everything at 0...
  9. When I'm playing a game, when typing the keys get stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I'm playing a game, when typing the keys get stuck: For example like this: Hello have a greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Does not happen unless a demanding software is running. Also the in game character is also affected by the issue...
  10. Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?: For context I was reformatting an external hard drive today to see if it could run my games and instead I find out that the rest of my games on my internal are having trouble loading. My call of...