Stuck in Loop Trying to play XCloud on Safari

Discus and support Stuck in Loop Trying to play XCloud on Safari in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just got invited to try the beta for XCloud in browser but I'm unable to enter any game. I have tried Sea of Thieves, Call of the Sea and Destiny 2... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JasonAvis, Apr 23, 2021.

1. /u/JasonAvis
    /u/JasonAvis Guest

I just got invited to try the beta for XCloud in browser but I'm unable to enter any game. I have tried Sea of Thieves, Call of the Sea and Destiny 2 in Safari on a MacBook and iPhone X.

On my MacBook, when I attempt to launch a game it goes to the "Setting up your stream" page, then it will go to a white page with the URL saying it's the Microsoft login page, then it goes back to the "Setting up your stream" page, and goes in a loop between those 2 pages.

On my iPhone X, when I attempt to launch a game it goes to the "setting up your stream" page, then very quickly just takes me to the games store page.

Specs:
    MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
    2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9
    32 GB RAM
    112 Mbps Download (Wi-Fi)
    Safari Version 14.0.3 (16610.4.3.1.7)
    macOS Version 11.2.3

iPhone X
    300 Mbps Download (Wi-Fi)
    iOS Version 14.4.2

If anyone is able to provide any help that would be great! Really looking forward to playing Xbox games on the go.

submitted by /u/JasonAvis
    [link] [comments]

/u/JasonAvis, Apr 23, 2021
  2. JordanRnd Win User

Xcloud gamepass not active

Yes i use edge and safari, ios have no xcloud app
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Cloud gaming on iPad issues

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Travis, how are you today my friend? Hope you're well.

Travis, I just tested it on my iPhone, and it worked.

Tested via the created Xbox Xcloud Icon from Safari and also via google chrome browser. :/

Please, try to sign out from your account and recreate the Xcloud icon from Safari and try it again, please. :)
  4. JosephWallis Win User

Can't approve new terms of service.

Try it online.... not on Xbox.. you will find you are stuck in the parental loop the rest of us are
  5. JustinSaldivar1 Win User

Permanent ban

I’m unable to. I’m stuck in sort of loop when I try to log in into my account
  6. LouisEckeman Win User

Verify microsoft account

If I try to go local it asks for the pin as wel... I am completely stuck in this loop
Thema:

1. Stuck in Loop Trying to play XCloud on Safari - Similar Threads - Stuck Loop Trying

2. Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code: Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code. I have had the Xbox for 4 days, each night after I finish playing - I turn off console. When I turn it on the...
  3. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft...
  4. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  5. Stuck in "Help us secure your account" loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in "Help us secure your account" loop: My friend account has been locked due to suspicious activity and has been in contact with support and they have given him forms to fill out multiple times but he gets denied multiple times, it's...
  6. Anyone elses Xbox app stuck in a opening loop on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone elses Xbox app stuck in a opening loop on PC?: A couple months ago my Xbox app stopped opening, it is stuck in a loading state and can stay there for hours without resolve. I have uninstalled it, reinstalled it, repaired it, updated it etc. I...
  7. My microsoft account is stuck in a refresh loop whenever i try sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account is stuck in a refresh loop whenever i try sign in: so i can sign in to main windows page but if i try sign in to support, manage account or redeem code I go to sign into the Microsoft account, I enter my credentials, it goes to sign in but then...
  8. Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account": I'm trying to cancel my gamepass subscription, but every time I try to access my account, it asks me for my email, then my password and then it loops right back to email... What makes this even...
  9. Microsoft Store Login with New Account doesn`t work. Stuck in "Enter Password" Loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store Login with New Account doesn`t work. Stuck in "Enter Password" Loop: I just created a new account and I am able to log into this account via my browser. However, trying to login via the XBox App or the Microsft Store App results in a Loop: I enter my E-Mail, then...
  10. My Xbox One is stuck in a restarting loop.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One is stuck in a restarting loop.: I just moved back to college to start the new year and plugged in my Xbox One. When I powered it on, it stayed on the home screen for about 10 seconds when it shut off and restarted itself. The...