stuck in lobby

Discus and support stuck in lobby in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've got limited access to call of duty multiplayer, on more than half of the games I'll stay in the lobby until a transmission problem appears and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TimothyBoivin, Jun 18, 2021.

  1. stuck in lobby


    I've got limited access to call of duty multiplayer, on more than half of the games I'll stay in the lobby until a transmission problem appears and kicks me out. can someone help

    :)
     
    TimothyBoivin, Jun 18, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    stuck in lobby

    Hello @TimothyBoivin!

    With issues like these, we'd recommend trying some basic troubleshooting steps such as Clearing the Mac address, removing your account as well as preforming a Power Cycle to your console. If the problem persists, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory reset on your console by doing the following:

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [KEEP MY GAMES AND APPS]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything and to save your games and apps; choose the latter. Hope this helps!
  3. Grymm of Astora Win User

    Proximity Voice Chat.

    Really? I can't play TBoGT without getting stuck in a lobby with atleast 2 modders..
  4. Gavin Bruhhh Win User

    Minecraft

    People are able to join him. I was able to join my buddys lobby who was on pc. But when i try to join any xbox players lobbys on my xbox it gets stuck at locating server
  5. RESERVOIR DOG64 Win User

    Stuck in lobby searching for players

    This is happening to me as well
  6. amandurrr0322 Win User

    Stuck in lobby searching for players

    My NAT is open and I am also having this same issue, I can go around it and join friends matches fine, but it is not letting me search for a match, it says 1 of 1 or 4 of 4 matches found and keeps loading, will not find match.
Thema:

stuck in lobby

Loading...
  1. stuck in lobby - Similar Threads - stuck lobby

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  5. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  6. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised: Hi Everyone, My Xbox account has decided to lock my privacy settings into customised (with all communication turned off) so I cannot hear, access chat, type or add new friends. Every multiplayer...
  9. When will the beta ring update arrive for us? We're stuck on June 5th.

    in XboX Insiders
    When will the beta ring update arrive for us? We're stuck on June 5th.: We're still waiting for the previous beta update, the Xbox status badge on the dashboard, but it's been stuck since June 5th and no updates have arrived. When will it arrive for us in the beta...
  10. In the Commandos origin i'm stuck waiting to create a online lobby to play online

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    In the Commandos origin i'm stuck waiting to create a online lobby to play online: When I start the game and in the corner I see a UUID and not the gamertag like the one a friend sees when he opens the game, and when I try to open a lobby or join it doesn't let me because it...