Stuck in elevator

Discus and support Stuck in elevator in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Campaign not working properly and sent message to gear of war. Restarted game and nothing. Anyways I am stuck in in elevator that goes up to mine and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anthony Fry, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Anthony Fry
    Anthony Fry Guest

Stuck in elevator

Campaign not working properly and sent message to gear of war. Restarted game and nothing. Anyways I am stuck in in elevator that goes up to mine and waited for 2 hours and it won’t start without my partner that is supposed to be there automatically

:)

Anthony Fry, Jan 28, 2023
  2. iPwnBoyz Win User

Stuck in an elevator!

Yes I restarted from the last checkpoint and just made sure not to go in the elevator again. I was just wondering if anyone else had gone into the elevator and found a way back out
  3. The Jimbotron Win User

Stuck in an elevator!

Sorry, no. I didn't try what you did. I almost did the other day.

When you say restart, did you have the option to retry from the last checkpoint?
  4. GRIZZY1 Win User

BUGS BUGS BUGS

Tried aiming gun at her but her body is 1/2 way in and out of the back of the elevator and she is stuck solid,restarting the level just takes me back to her in the elevator stuck again-if I run around to the back of the elevator on the outside I can see
    half her body on the other side.Thank god I enjoy playing it because I think im going to have to restart from the beginning again.
  5. jaylynn083179 Win User

Fable 3 understone dlc content doesn't work

Iam also stuck...I am under the elevator in understone...Im not quite sure how I ended up there but I'm stuck and cannot get out...This blows
  6. Kimieva Win User

BUGS BUGS BUGS

[quote user="GRIZZY1"]

Tried aiming gun at her but her body is 1/2 way in and out of the back of the elevator and she is stuck solid,restarting the level just takes me back to her in the elevator stuck again-if I run around to the back of the elevator on the outside I can see
    half her body on the other side.Thank god I enjoy playing it because I think im going to have to restart from the beginning again.

[/quote]

Did you restart the chapter or just the checkpoint?
Thema:

Stuck in elevator

1. Stuck in elevator - Similar Threads - Stuck elevator

2. Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update

in XboX Insiders
    Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update: I updated the Xbox game pass app and now every time i launch the app it just keeps saying i need to update the app its already updated any ideas please submitted by /u/Suspicious_Coach_233...
  3. HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on

in XboX Insiders
    HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on: Recently for playing MWIII I’ve turned off cross play so the lobbies are a bit easier. When I logged into Fortnite today to play with friends I went to turn off cross play but even though it says...
  4. my console is stuck on 640x480

in XBoX on Consoles
    my console is stuck on 640x480: My console went to 640x480 resolution an i can't change it back to 1080p the option is not available under the display settings 8297adc3-b5bb-4dcd-8f3b-b45fadba5548
  5. I have a Xbox series s controller and the LT button is stuck not physically but when I go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox series s controller and the LT button is stuck not physically but when I go...: The controller is Xbox series s and I need help fixing it 88965f47-42c9-463e-b3ca-187fdc6a86fd
  6. HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.: My hololense 2 is stuck on windows loading screen, it stays there for a few minutes and then crashes. It does not detect my fingers and/or hands. I have tried to hard reset it. Need help...
  7. How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?: Ever since the new game bar update I haven't been able to go onto gamebar because it says "signing in". No matter how long I wait for it, it continues to be stuck there. I have tried everything...
  8. New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input

in XBoX on Consoles
    New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input: Have a design labs custom controller i got a xmas, has been working great. in the past day or so ive been noticing the left stick gets stuck on forward input. (not drift) not physically, and not...
  9. Xbox one stuck verifying update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck verifying update: Seems like every month my original Xbox gets an update and can't make it past the verifying update phase. I end up putting it in recovery mode and having to do a hard reset once or twice. Has...
  10. Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code: Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code. I have had the Xbox for 4 days, each night after I finish playing - I turn off console. When I turn it on the...