stuck in demo-mode minecraft java

Discus and support stuck in demo-mode minecraft java in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just purchased yesterday a new minecraft java account on our family PC for our 9-year old son (he has his own microsoft account e-mail) - using my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nikkeman, May 17, 2023.

1. Nikkeman
    Nikkeman Guest

I just purchased yesterday a new minecraft java account on our family PC for our 9-year old son (he has his own microsoft account e-mail) - using my wife's credit card. I had to log into my own microsoft account when chosing payment method so i assumed the mojang confirmation e-mail would come to me but no e-mail has arrived to myself, my son or my wife with transaction id and my son is still stuck on demo-mode. We purchased the deluxe collection at 39.99 and the amount has been drawn on my wife's account in the bank. We have 2 PC's that are set up with minecraft launchers and both me and my wife have our own accounts that are both migrated since at least a year. I have read the trouble shooting and i have no idea where to find a "braintree transaction ID". We all log in from the same IP - only desktop units. Please help!

I tried to fill in the mojang support-page but it won't send - just unknown error.

:)

Nikkeman, May 17, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Your son will not be able to play the game if this was not bought under his account, he needs to have the license to his account as well in order for him to play. You can request a refund for the transaction under your account and purchase it again using his account this time so that he will be able to play the game too.

For refund request:

Please go here:

http://xbox.com/refunds
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your Minecraft problem.

Try checking the order history first as to where the purchase went. Try checking all your accounts and see if you can find the purchase that was made.

You can check the order history here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

There might have been some confusions on the log in when this game was purchased and might have bought on another account.
  4. Nikkeman Win User

Hi Ronnieee! Thanks for your reply! I have located the purchase order number on my microsoft account even tho the purchase was made via my son's account. So that is all good. We have since also re-installed the minecraft launcher and my own and my wife's account works well. The issue is still there though that my son is stuck on the demo version.
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

MineCraft 帳號由Mojang轉移到Microsoft之後需要重新購買

感谢您访问 Xbox 论坛。很抱歉听到您在迁移后遇到 Minecraft 问题。您不需要再次购买该游戏。

Minecraft支持有一篇出色的文 ,可以帮助您在卡在演示模式下解决问题。請參閱這裡的文 : Minecraft: Java Edition Demo Mode – Home

问候

-隼鸟

[以上文字为机器翻译,可能 法准确代表原帖]

[The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

Thank you for reaching out to the Xbox forums. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with Minecraft after the migration. You are not expected to purchase the game again.

Minecraft support has an excellent article which should help you troubleshoot your issue while stuck in the Demo mode. Please refer to the article here: Minecraft: Java Edition Demo Mode – Home

Regards,

-Hayabusa
  6. tudor manolache Win User

Minecraft for Java and Bedrock is stuck in demo mode

but why is it sold separatly
Thema:

1. stuck in demo-mode minecraft java - Similar Threads - stuck demo mode

2. Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about: Hello! My Xbox Elite 2 controller started going bananas recently. It is connected via Bluetooth When playing a game, and moving about, it will stick in one direction, even though I release the...
  3. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  4. Minecraft for Java and Bedrock is stuck in demo mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft for Java and Bedrock is stuck in demo mode: So I recently got upgraded from using a mobile device to a PC and I owned minecraft on my mobile device so now I am trying to get Bedrock and Java edition for free (signing in with my minecraft...
  5. Minecraft Preview stuck in demo mode.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Preview stuck in demo mode.: So I tried installing Minecraft Preview but when I opened it, it looked like this: (why?) [img] 3fce1cde-d7a1-457b-af2e-d4dbabaa9bc8
  6. My Minecraft is stuck in Demo mode as "player"

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft is stuck in Demo mode as "player": I have been playing Minecraft since i was little. But i stopped playing the game around the migration update. I kept telling myself i needed to migrate my account, but i never did. Now recently...
  7. I'm stuck in Minecraft Java DEMO mode after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm stuck in Minecraft Java DEMO mode after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: I know this problem has been posted a lot, but however, I don't know why, but I can't play my Minecraft JAVA worlds after migrating my account to Microsoft. I already own the game, but it still...
  8. Stuck in demo version of Minecraft, no idea why.

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in demo version of Minecraft, no idea why.: I have a Minecraft account. Just tried to log in for the first time in over a month; it told me my account was locked, made me divulge my phone number for a code to unlock it, and then (after...
  9. Stuck With 'Demo' Forever?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck With 'Demo' Forever?: Just read all the info on Horizon 2, and it says we get a free WRX if we play the demo and then buy the game. As a freebie from a Forza franchise is rare nowadays, I'd love to snap it up. However...
  10. Forza Motorport 6 (demo) stuck at starting line

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorport 6 (demo) stuck at starting line: Well, I came home this evening eager to try the FM6 demo that everyone has been happily talking about lately only to find that, well, it takes too long to start. Because of this and my still...