stuck in a way to Eden tower

Discus and support stuck in a way to Eden tower in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i passed location Foundry. then was trailer with Kai and crashing vehicle. after i moved to Jul's base... and thats it... I'am stuck - i cannt get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by smash necros, May 26, 2017.

1. smash necros
    smash necros Guest

Hi, i passed location Foundry. then was trailer with Kai and crashing vehicle. after i moved to Jul's base... and thats it...

I'am stuck - i cannt get back into new location, no vihicle avalible in Foundry. Quest indicator shows me way in Sands to Labirint, but a i cant drop in, because i have only ten cores instead of 16. is there any way to reactivate quest or somesing else?

:)

smash necros, May 26, 2017
  2. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    Recore --Eden tower floor 2 glitch

We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is on going, we recommend creating a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!

Feel free to check out the thread we have split from this post:

XBF Jeremy Z, May 26, 2017
  3. Recore --Eden tower floor 2 glitch

Yes, I am running into this EXACT same issue. It's all because of those missing sections in the corners of the arena. If you fall through those - you're history. I think if they just put those section in the arena, that would fix it.

I'm also running into other issues in this exact spot - video here: https://www.youtube.dot.com/watch?v=U5-P_bKE8WY (take the ".dot" out)

TheIcemanCometh, May 26, 2017
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is on going, we recommend creating a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!

Feel free to check out the thread we have split from this post:
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hey there Gummit!

I moved your post into a new thread since you have posted on an older thread!

Thank you for letting other users know about the Fix you have found for this issue.

Happy gaming!
  6. TheIcemanCometh Win User

Yes, I am running into this EXACT same issue. It's all because of those missing sections in the corners of the arena. If you fall through those - you're history. I think if they just put those section in the arena, that would fix it.

I'm also running into other issues in this exact spot - video here: https://www.youtube.dot.com/watch?v=U5-P_bKE8WY (take the ".dot" out)
  7. Sebastien91_952 Win User

Exactly same to me !! , I've 50 hours of game I won't restart it, please resolve it or pay me back please where is developer contact ?

french guy
  8. Sarto007 Win User

Uninstall - do not buy a microsoft game - PROFIT
Thema:

1. stuck in a way to Eden tower - Similar Threads - stuck Eden tower

2. Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update

in XboX Insiders
    Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update: I updated the Xbox game pass app and now every time i launch the app it just keeps saying i need to update the app its already updated any ideas please submitted by /u/Suspicious_Coach_233...
  3. HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on

in XboX Insiders
    HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on: Recently for playing MWIII I’ve turned off cross play so the lobbies are a bit easier. When I logged into Fortnite today to play with friends I went to turn off cross play but even though it says...
  4. my console is stuck on 640x480

in XBoX on Consoles
    my console is stuck on 640x480: My console went to 640x480 resolution an i can't change it back to 1080p the option is not available under the display settings 8297adc3-b5bb-4dcd-8f3b-b45fadba5548
  5. I have a Xbox series s controller and the LT button is stuck not physically but when I go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox series s controller and the LT button is stuck not physically but when I go...: The controller is Xbox series s and I need help fixing it 88965f47-42c9-463e-b3ca-187fdc6a86fd
  6. HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.: My hololense 2 is stuck on windows loading screen, it stays there for a few minutes and then crashes. It does not detect my fingers and/or hands. I have tried to hard reset it. Need help...
  7. How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?: Ever since the new game bar update I haven't been able to go onto gamebar because it says "signing in". No matter how long I wait for it, it continues to be stuck there. I have tried everything...
  8. New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input

in XBoX on Consoles
    New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input: Have a design labs custom controller i got a xmas, has been working great. in the past day or so ive been noticing the left stick gets stuck on forward input. (not drift) not physically, and not...
  9. Xbox one stuck verifying update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck verifying update: Seems like every month my original Xbox gets an update and can't make it past the verifying update phase. I end up putting it in recovery mode and having to do a hard reset once or twice. Has...
  10. Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code: Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code. I have had the Xbox for 4 days, each night after I finish playing - I turn off console. When I turn it on the...