Stuck at "Logging In" when trying to play a Xbox 360 game (Far Cry 3) on my Xbox One

Discus and support Stuck at "Logging In" when trying to play a Xbox 360 game (Far Cry 3) on my Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently bought Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360 version) from the store. As it displayed in the description, Xbox One comes under compatible systems. After... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LogOfOne, Jun 23, 2021.

1. LogOfOne
    LogOfOne Guest

Stuck at "Logging In" when trying to play a Xbox 360 game (Far Cry 3) on my Xbox One

Recently bought Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360 version) from the store. As it displayed in the description, Xbox One comes under compatible systems. After installing the game, I launched the game and upon pressing "Press Start", I am stuck at the screen where it keeps displaying "Logging In". It downloaded my Xbox 360 profile just fine. After reading other forum posts, I removed the Xbox 360 saved data and downloaded it again, but still the same issue.

Please help.

:)

LogOfOne, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Maxbore Win User

Thanks for using Microsoft.

This seems to be an in-game issue. I recommend contacting the game's support form.

For now, you can try troubleshooting options:

If you're having the problem with a specific game or DVD, try cleaning the disc. Also, check if the problem happens with other games or discs.

1. Turn off your console.
    2. Unplug your AV cable from the back of your console, and then plug it back in again.
    3. Turn your console on and check for the display problem.
    The Xbox 360 system cache stores such items as game updates, system update installation packages, and gamer pictures of your friends. You can often resolve issues with your Xbox 360 by clearing the system cache.

When you clear the Xbox 360 cache, you don’t remove the following:

• Your gamertag
    • Content that you’ve downloaded
    • Game files
    • Console software updates
    Clearing the cache does remove previously downloaded game updates. You must download these updates again the next time you play the game.
  3. LogOfOne Win User

I didn't feel like dealing with the game's support so I decided to return the Xbox 360 version and buy the Xbox One version. Far Cry 3 : Blood Dragon runs just fine as a 360 game. Not sure why this is an issue.

I removed the Xbox 360 profile, restarted game, re-downloaded the profile to see if it helps. I even re-installed the game but all in vain.

Feel free to close this thread.
  4. LilRamenCHS Win User

How to transfer games?

Can I even play the Xbox 360 disc of Far Cry 4 on Xbox One like I do with Far Cry 3?
  5. SpryBeth Win User

Far Cry 4 will not start!!

My Far Cry 4 game keeps getting stuck at sign in. It says "notification" your connection to far cry 4 servers has been lost. You will be returned to main menu and asks me to press okay. I do this and it remains stuck. I cannot play my game. The Xbox one
    sucks.
  6. Dr Slaphead Win User

Far Cry Classic out Q3 this year

Thema:

1. Stuck at "Logging In" when trying to play a Xbox 360 game (Far Cry 3) on my Xbox One - Similar Threads - Stuck Logging trying

2. Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account": I'm trying to cancel my gamepass subscription, but every time I try to access my account, it asks me for my email, then my password and then it loops right back to email... What makes this even...
  3. Stuck in game 1st time log in.. again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck in game 1st time log in.. again: Can someone help me, again i have been stuck on the 1st time game login screen. [img] i have been helped once with the same problem with solution bellow - Kimmy_24 Replied on July 4,...
  4. Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons: I tried logging in with the wrong email, and now it won't let me try using the right one.it says something went wrong and stuck on a white page [img] [img] Correlation Id:...
  5. Stuck in log in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck in log in screen: I accidentally put the wrong email. When I go back and try to fix it it does not let me continue or press cancel. It is stuck on the login. I tried to uninstall and reinstall and that did not fix...
  6. Xbox One stuck in a loop - cannot log on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck in a loop - cannot log on: 2 days ago the log on's disappeared from my Xbox One and when you turn it one it asks for users to be added. Console then gets stuck in a loop of returning to the 'add user' option then going back...
  7. Xbox (Beta) App for PC stuck on grey screen after log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App for PC stuck on grey screen after log in: Hey guys hoping someone can help. I've seen multiple forums saying to uninstall and re-install the app, closing it from the system tray and resetting the app through app settings and nothing has...
  8. Sea of thieves - problem to log with my account, I get stuck at "sign for the adventure "

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves - problem to log with my account, I get stuck at "sign for the adventure ": Hello, Having recently acquired an xbox, I took the xbox live and the gamepass to enjoy sea of thieves. However, after a few days of playing, I can not connect to sea of thieves, I stay on the...
  9. Stuck on log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on log in: I'm trying to log in to Xbox live on a kindle and it won't go past the date of birth log in. I press next and nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated. 6fc6353b-b91c-48d1-9967-b1255afc1e70
  10. Xbox is stuck on loading wheel when I try to log in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is stuck on loading wheel when I try to log in my account: Well there's nothing much more to say than the title I can log into any other profile on my Xbox and I can log into the profile on the app but when I try to log in through the Xbox it is stuck on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. far cry 3 classic edition xbox wont load

2. far cry 3 classic edition xboxmloading screen