Stuck at add security screen

Discus and support Stuck at add security screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently redownloaded my xbox live account on my old 360 but it wont connect to xbox live. Once I enter my email and password it just continues to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LESBIHONEST, Jun 12, 2020.

  1. LESBIHONEST
    LESBIHONEST Guest

    Stuck at add security screen


    I recently redownloaded my xbox live account on my old 360 but it wont connect to xbox live. Once I enter my email and password it just continues to load and eventually gives an error code 80072741. When i run network test everything comes back ok. And
    it connects to xbox live outside of my regular profile.

    :)
     
    LESBIHONEST, Jun 12, 2020
    #1
  2. LESBIHONEST Win User

    Stuck at add security screen

    It took over 10 minutes of loading but it came through. Thanks!
  3. Villanelle88 Win User

    Stuck at add security screen

    Nothing worked for me either. But I waited about 15min and then it came through. When I ticked the box to remember my password I had to wait again and then everything worked perfectly. So just wait 😁
  4. xotwodgaby Win User

    Stuck at add security screen

    None have worked for me 😔
  5. ChristianAkins Win User

    Stuck at add security screen

    What from this page worked fron you? I see a number of suggestions and none of them are working for me
  6. xotwodgaby Win User

    Stuck at add security screen

    I had the same problem here, one of the profiles already works and is signed into the Xbox but for my own profile, it doesn't want to sign in. It signs into the other account with no problem

    :(
Thema:

Stuck at add security screen

Loading...
  1. Stuck at add security screen - Similar Threads - Stuck add security

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  5. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  6. Im trying to join my friends minecraft xbox world with add ons and it keeps getting stuck...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to join my friends minecraft xbox world with add ons and it keeps getting stuck...: Im trying to join my friends minecraft world with add ons and my download keeps getting stuck a083155e-7b49-44bc-a697-58783f8c5563
  7. Can't Add Console to Xbox App; Gets Stuck On "Enable" Screen

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Add Console to Xbox App; Gets Stuck On "Enable" Screen: I'm trying to connect my console to my Xbox app on my phone and my PC. Every time I select "Add an Existing Console", it then says to select "Enable" on the display for my Xbox. Not always, but...
  8. Can't add credit card due to stuck in US region

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add credit card due to stuck in US region: Hi, I want to change my gamertag but am forced to add a credit card to pay for this (even though I have paypal connected to my Microsoft account), and as I live in Europe I can't add the credit...
  9. Can't add payment method or change/add adress, get stuck on "phone number".

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add payment method or change/add adress, get stuck on "phone number".: Hi everyone, I dont know how long I have this issue, I just noticed it like one week ago when I got my XBox One. Whenever I try to add a new payment method like paypal or creditcard to buy...
  10. Unable to add friend to friends list on Xbox website or on console; Friend stuck in pending

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add friend to friends list on Xbox website or on console; Friend stuck in pending: Since June, I have been trying to add a friend to my Xbox friends list. He receives the invite and accepts the invite. I then appear on his list of friends but he does not appear on mine. He is...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox 360 stuck on add security