Stuck at 66% 85% xbox one error 200

Discus and support Stuck at 66% 85% xbox one error 200 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; error 200 The problem is on the blueray-dvd motherboard. Replace this motherboard (inside the dvd) or change all the bluray. Goodluck... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by davidbosch81, Oct 17, 2017.

1. davidbosch81
    davidbosch81 Guest

error 200

The problem is on the blueray-dvd motherboard. Replace this motherboard (inside the dvd) or change all the bluray.

Goodluck

:)

davidbosch81, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Xbox One froze whilst updating today

same here. Xbox was stuck a 66% for HOURS! i tried the hard reset and updating offline via USB and the Xbox is stuck again at 66% again updating with a USB stick!

networkadmin-E793F0D8-0B41-4035-A730-3A9DC5AC10D3, Oct 17, 2017
  3. E202 Stuck on green screen

Stuck on green loading screen. E202 7008000 error code. Tried offline update but keeps getting stuck at 66%.

Has anyone else run into this or know a fix?

Killy McMurder, Oct 17, 2017
  4. PushPull Win User

Xbox One: Error Code: E208 00000045D 00000005

Correction:

Updating Console 85%

Applying 66%
  5. networkadmin-E793F0D Win User

Xbox One froze whilst updating today

same here. Xbox was stuck a 66% for HOURS! i tried the hard reset and updating offline via USB and the Xbox is stuck again at 66% again updating with a USB stick!
  6. aldiggitty Win User

This is ridiculous. My XBOX One was stuck on 66% while applying the online update for hours. I decided to shut it off and cross my fingers. No luck. I got stuck on the loading screen. I have now tried a offline USB update and it is again stuck at 66%. Having
    to do a factory reset is not a solution Microsoft. Please don't ignore this issue Microsoft.
  7. KerryBrathwaite Win User

COD crashed my Xbox One S

hi morning....

Xbox One S console update stuck at (Step 3 of 3: Applying) (66%)/ 86%

Its been stuck like this for nearly 24 hours and still no progress and i done a hard restart and I turned it off and unplugged it for a couple of hours and it keeps on getting stuck at 66%/86%. I NEED HELP PLS.
  8. ultramagnus337 Win User

Same exact trouble here - stuck on 66% for hours. We did the power down, unplugging the power and then resetting it. It gets stuck on the Xbox one green screen... Looking at resetting to factory defaults. Kind of scared to do this!
Thema:

1. Stuck at 66% 85% xbox one error 200 - Similar Threads - Stuck 66% 85%

2. Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54): Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54). The puzzle is complete, but no stars have been given, and I cannot go to the next puzzle. How do I fix this?...
  3. XBox One stuck at 66% 88% during update

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One stuck at 66% 88% during update: Hello, My XBox One is idle for serveral month, yesterday I turn it on to play DMZ, it prompts me to update. Firstly, I selected to use offline mode by mistake, then I realized it cannot connect...
  4. Every time I open the minecraft game it gets stuck in 66% in the loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I open the minecraft game it gets stuck in 66% in the loading screen: Every time I open the minecraft game it gets stuck in 66% in the loading screen, anyone have the same problem? I was just playing with my brother (he in ps4 and I was in my switch and after a...
  5. Xbox update stuck on 66%

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox update stuck on 66%: So I have a Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Black I turned it on and it said it was applying update. It went from 30% up to 66% and then just stopped and stayed there its been many hours and still no...
  6. Stuck @ 66% again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck @ 66% again: I have the Xbox one X; The white one with disc (eject button) NOT a Series S or X for which I have seen a solution for. My console died; so I performed a factory reset. It's now stuck at...
  7. My xbox is stuck on 66%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox is stuck on 66%: So my xbox is stuck on 66% ...haven't used it in a while and when I did it had to update. And it was finished updating but I couldn't connect to anything, I was having an issue with that. so I...
  8. Xbox One S console update stuck at (Step 3 of 3: Applying) (66%)/ 86%

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S console update stuck at (Step 3 of 3: Applying) (66%)/ 86%: Its been stuck like this for nearly 24 hours and still no progress and ive done a hard restart and I turned it off abd unplugged it for a couple of hours and it keeps on getting stuck at 66%/86%....
  9. Xbox one (s) update stuck at 84% / 66% (now 64% / 33%)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one (s) update stuck at 84% / 66% (now 64% / 33%): I cannot use my console as it is. It will not update. It has been recommended to reset it, restart it, do an offline update, the works. Nothing. I'm trying to do the offline update. I have a...
  10. eBay Xbox One Stuck Updating at 66% / 86% - Insider Build?

in XboX Insiders
    eBay Xbox One Stuck Updating at 66% / 86% - Insider Build?: Picked up an xbox one original on ebay needing repair, saw it had e101 & no HDD. Picked up a 1TB hard drive, formatted it and set it up with xboxone-hddmaster (v9). Copied OSU1 to USB, plugged it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one stuck at 66 percent