Stuck achievement

Discus and support Stuck achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; "cryptic cryptid" achievement completed in Peggle 2, but only 90% in xbox progress. How to unlock it now? 058b89e4-3420-4a36-8bc9-1b0dbcb09395 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by T1M3, Nov 1, 2017.

  1. T1M3
    T1M3 Guest

    Stuck achievement


    "cryptic cryptid" achievement completed in Peggle 2, but only 90% in xbox progress. How to unlock it now?

    :)
     
    T1M3, Nov 1, 2017
    #1
  2. Achievements not unlocking or Tracking

    I am having the problem where achievement progress is frozen. I'm stuck on 2 achievements on Diablo 3 currently.

    Greed over Need, stuck on 3%

    Demolition Derby, stuck on 80%

    How is this problem resolved?
     
    Fuelled by Beer, Nov 1, 2017
    #2
  3. Achievements stuck

    While playing Thomas Was Alone I finished the game, but the last two achievements did not pop, but when I snap Achievements it says "Done! Unlocking", but it never does. I tried rebooting the Xbox, I even looked for an easy 0 point achievement to see if
    that would clear it out, but that didn't pop either. I understand that Xbox One achievements are handled by a server in the cloud and sometimes they don't toast, but how would normally take to clear up?
     
    marknocturnal, Nov 1, 2017
    #3
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

    Stuck achievement

    Frizio I iB, Nov 1, 2017
    #4
  5. Fuelled by Beer Win User

    Achievements not unlocking or Tracking

    I am having the problem where achievement progress is frozen. I'm stuck on 2 achievements on Diablo 3 currently.

    Greed over Need, stuck on 3%

    Demolition Derby, stuck on 80%

    How is this problem resolved?
  6. Benjamin - Work Win User

    Fallout Shelter Achievements Stuck

    Still stuck at 89%, plenty of other people on Trueachieves reporting stuck achieves
  7. Poia Win User

    Achievement wont pop

    Sometimes achievements are stuck at 100%

    Have you try to check out the achievement's page ?
  8. LanceX2 Win User

    Achievement. At 100% but locked

    I have an achievement stuck at Done! Unlocking in titanfall
  9. RaccoonReaper Win User

    Halo MCC achievements stuck at "Done! Unlocking..." since launch

    i have one achievement stuck at "Done, Unlocking" from the Halo: MCC, the achievement is "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Thema:

Stuck achievement

Loading...
  1. Stuck achievement - Similar Threads - Stuck achievement

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  4. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  7. Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...: Is this still being worked on? 08f7cddf-fdb6-4429-a982-50cd28e5e128
  8. Forza Motorsport achievement get stuck at 99%

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport achievement get stuck at 99%: Hi! My achievement in Forza Motorsport stuck at 99%. The achievement is called "self-improvement". It is an easy achievement, and I'm sure I got it several times. The achievement is not unlocking...
  9. Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.: I have completed both the following achievement requirements : Sniper Elite 5 - Souvenir Hunter (Collect all 24 hidden items) Sniper Elite 5 - Eagle Eyed (Destroy all 24 Dead-eye Targets)....
  10. Break a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Break a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster: What should I do xbox isn't gonna help I have reset my xbox still didn't work break a leg achievement stuck at 99% for dead island 2 281630a0-13b9-49d5-9619-3d593a8d654c