Stuck Account Credit

Discus and support Stuck Account Credit in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Accidentally stuck £15 on an account I created for one boy, but added it to the wrong one. Seems he had two accounts and I’ve added it to the wrong... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Luke Worth, May 14, 2024.

1. Luke Worth
    Luke Worth Guest

Stuck Account Credit

Accidentally stuck £15 on an account I created for one boy, but added it to the wrong one. Seems he had two accounts and I’ve added it to the wrong one.

There seems no way to return the payment to myself, transfer or gift the payment to his other account or do anything with it!

Any ideas thoughts or work around. Xbox support couldn’t give a toss. Don’t want £15 just sitting there unable to use.

:)

Luke Worth, May 14, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Stuck Account Credit

Hi Luke, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

We can't transfer credits from one account to another.

In this situation, you could use this account to purchase something as a gift to the correct account.
  3. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

HOW CAN I REMOVE MY CARD PAYMENT OPTION

The only way to remove a credit card is if you add a currency card balance on your account . If not you are stuck with your credit card on your account
  4. RudeOwl48289 Win User

xbox live

That stinks. I purchased a gold account on my parent account thinking that I was buying it for my child. Am I stuck with it? Or should I contest the charge to my credit card?
  5. Rawrmonstar Win User

Where should I pre order my Xbox One for the best deal and bonuses?

Well im Stuck with Gamestop because thye have my $700+ Trade in credit lol
  6. thx1138871 Win User

Hacked, gamertag changed, name invalid

I just got out of UA and am still stuck with Dougboy32.

I tried to get my gamertag back but it still says Doug is taken.

Furthermore I was only credited the 800 points stolen from my account and not credited with another 800 to change my tag.

Thank you all for your help with this I really do appreciate it.
Thema:

Stuck Account Credit

1. Stuck Account Credit - Similar Threads - Stuck Account Credit

2. My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?: I have tried to see if it was just a bug going on at first by removing my account off my xbox then hard restarting my xbox. After that I had signed back onto my account and my follower count did...
  3. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft...
  4. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  5. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  6. How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?: Dear Microsoft/Xbox Community, I have a issue with my payment method that was been going on since 2 years ago (2022) & I tried to remove or replace the payment methods Online & on Console but it...
  7. Microsoft account stuck with my minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account stuck with my minecraft: So basically i got my account hacked and i managed to fill out the module and got an email saying i can recover my account by making a new one and all stats will be transferred there, i got happy...
  8. Stuck in "Help us secure your account" loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in "Help us secure your account" loop: My friend account has been locked due to suspicious activity and has been in contact with support and they have given him forms to fill out multiple times but he gets denied multiple times, it's...
  9. Linked ghost microsoft account to minecraft (stuck)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linked ghost microsoft account to minecraft (stuck): Ive been trying to connect my microsoft account to minecraft on Playstation. It says its already linked to different ghost account(random account for 1 time use) and i cant unlink it, i have no...
  10. My microsoft account is stuck in a refresh loop whenever i try sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account is stuck in a refresh loop whenever i try sign in: so i can sign in to main windows page but if i try sign in to support, manage account or redeem code I go to sign into the Microsoft account, I enter my credentials, it goes to sign in but then...