Struggling to connect ps5 to wifi bridge on dell laptop via ethernet cable

Discus and support Struggling to connect ps5 to wifi bridge on dell laptop via ethernet cable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Managed to do it once with a little tinkering but now I've forgotten, which makes things quite difficult. My Wi-Fi says it's shared in network... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hamed Hassan, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Hamed Hassan
    Hamed Hassan Guest

Managed to do it once with a little tinkering but now I've forgotten, which makes things quite difficult. My Wi-Fi says it's shared in network connections and every time it try to create a bridge between it and my PS5 from my laptop it says (to create a network bridge you must use two lan or high-speed internet connections that are not being used by internet connection sharing).

Is there any solution to this. I've followed all the steps mentioned in the tutorials for bridging laptop to console and using a direct ethernet port is not available at my accommodation.

:)

Hamed Hassan, Oct 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Hamed

If the problem is happening only with your PS5 you may need to reach Sony support
  3. NUKLRSOLDR Win User

Connecting Xbox One to Hotel Internet!!! The Solution is Here!

If you are like me and have a phone where you cannot change the MAC address. I had to use my pic and an Ethernet cable. By connecting my laptop wirelessly to the hotel wifi and bridging my wifi and Ethernet connections in windows 7 I was then able to just
    connect my Xbox one with an Ethernet cable to the laptop. This did give me a moderate mat however.
  4. KillaK51 Win User

Windows 8 connecting to Xbox Live through laptop

Hi everyone, i dont know if anyone has thought of this, but i have also been struggling with connecting to xbox live using my updated version of widows 8. I tried everything and it finally came to me. All you have to do for windows 8 is bridge the connection
    of the wifi and Ethernet in order for it to work. Now this is how i did it.

1. turn off your wifi

2. plug in Ethernet cord from router to your laptop, then restart your laptop.

3. right click on the network connection, and choose ope network connection and sharing. then go to change adapter setting. you will notice both ethernet and wifi are enable.

4. go to wireless one and make sure all sharing is off.

5. now highlight both ethernet and wireless and right click to get properties, then you will see the bridge.

it should bridge and you should be able to connect to xbox live using your windows 8 pc.
  5. Tarnend Win User

using lenovo laptop as a monitor for xbox

I think the only way for this to work would be to stream your console to your laptop using the xbox app on your laptop, it would be better if both devices are connected via ethernet cable instead of wifi
  6. Auswulf Win User

Xbox to my Computer with only USB ports?

No but you can connect it via Ethernet cable with a cross over cable or with standard Ethernet cables with a router or Ethernet switch. The other way is connect it to your wifi.
Thema:

1. Struggling to connect ps5 to wifi bridge on dell laptop via ethernet cable - Similar Threads - Struggling connect ps5

2. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  3. For anyone struggling to connect their XBOX controller wirelessly through bluetooth (ie...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For anyone struggling to connect their XBOX controller wirelessly through bluetooth (ie...: I spent weeks trying to figure out why I couldn't connect my Bluetooth devices to Windows 10. I built my pc by myself so for the longest time I thought maybe I had installed something wrong. After...
  4. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  5. How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .: I have a problem I cannot solve on the Microsoft customer website. I purchased a digital game gift for someone in Canada, unaware that I would not be able to send it to him. He cannot redeem the...
  6. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  7. Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...: Device name Lenovo Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1335U 1.30 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.73 GB usable) Device ID CFEA32CE-B35A-4D52-93AC-5E5CE0BF27F5 Product ID...
  8. After the latest update, my Xbox one now struggles with any wireless connectivity. How do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the latest update, my Xbox one now struggles with any wireless connectivity. How do I...: After the latest update, my Xbox one now struggles with any wireless connectivity. Both to controllers and wireless wifi networks, it will temporarily connect and then disconnect and will not stay...
  9. Struggling to connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Struggling to connect to Xbox Live: I am trying to connect to Xbox live, and it says Your console can't connect to Xbox live error code:8015190A. Please can you advise on how I rectify the issue. I am able to connect to my internet....
  10. Controller struggles to connect to PC, and when it does, it struggles with intermittently...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller struggles to connect to PC, and when it does, it struggles with intermittently...: This has been a recurring issue for a week now, and no matter what I've tried, it has not fixed whatever is going on with my Controller. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller for PC. I've tried...