Struggiling with game. Really difficult

Discus and support Struggiling with game. Really difficult in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thought I had actually managed to complete the very first part. Rescue Chico and Paz only to have the games tell me "Mission Aborted". Must have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Mar 23, 2014.

  1. Struggiling with game. Really difficult


    Thought I had actually managed to complete the very first part. Rescue Chico and Paz only to have the games tell me "Mission Aborted". Must have been because I never got Paz but I thought she was dead,

    Looking for a good walkthrough on video if anyone knows of one. Just need to see for a bit how others approach this game as I've never played MGS before.



    And the game looks stunning

    :)
     
    ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Mar 23, 2014
    #1
  2. DEMON LEMON
    DEMON LEMON Guest
    Difficult Game

    www-XBox360Achievements-Org rates GH3 9.5/10 on their difficulty scale... so I would agree it is more difficult than some of the other games in the series. I would further agree that Raining Blood is diffuicult !!! I haven't really concentrated on Through
    the Fire and the Flames, so I can't say too much about that at this time. I'd also like to chime in that the Hendrix Reborn achievement can be a little glithced!!! Which I've discovered for myself, and it's very annoying! Struggiling with game.  Really difficult :( So many exclamation points in this
    text I've noticed. LOL
     
    DEMON LEMON, Mar 23, 2014
    #2
  3. Difficult Game

    I also find GH3 to be the easiest.
     
    IPunchedThePope, Mar 23, 2014
    #3
  4. Struggiling with game. Really difficult

    Forget my post above. Went from not getting anywhere to finished in a night.

    Fair enough I unlocked some other side missions but they really have got a cheek charging you £25 to play this 1 level game. It's a demo and should have been free of £5 would have been acceptable.

    Going to write another thread about that.

    Still totally stunning to look at
     
    ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Mar 24, 2014
    #4
  5. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

    Struggiling with game. Really difficult

    Forget my post above. Went from not getting anywhere to finished in a night.

    Fair enough I unlocked some other side missions but they really have got a cheek charging you £25 to play this 1 level game. It's a demo and should have been free of £5 would have been acceptable.

    Going to write another thread about that.

    Still totally stunning to look at
  6. MB5656 Win User

    This is a difficult game.

    Ok so there is a problem with the games app box. Have you attempted to uninstall and reinstall the game and see if that resolves the issue?
  7. MB5656 Win User

    This is a difficult game.

    Humm... You could report the game via windows store and explain the Ad box misuse and see if they fix it in the next update, does this happen on another user or a computer and does the same thing happen?
  8. MB5656 Win User

    This is a difficult game.

    Which game is this? And what is the glitch or problem you are having?
  9. ZEPHYR1100_OSA Win User

    This is a difficult game.

    I'm sorry

    I intended to choose the exhibition.
Thema:

Struggiling with game. Really difficult

Loading...
  1. Struggiling with game. Really difficult - Similar Threads - Struggiling game Really

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...