Strict NAT type whatever i do!

Discus and support Strict NAT type whatever i do! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What Country/State/Province do you live in? England Gateway:Thomson Gateway TG585v7 Wired or wireless: Both Things you have tried: UPnP enabled... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scazza7198, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Scazza7198
    Scazza7198 Guest

What Country/State/Province do you live in? England

Gateway:Thomson Gateway TG585v7

Wired or wireless: Both

Things you have tried: UPnP enabled portforwarding dmz

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? Strict -Detailed NAT information- Your Network is behind a firewall (Or not connected)

Any Error Codes you encounter: 0x40002000054 ranges- 0x40002000052

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider):Kingston Communications (Hull)

I cannot turn on party chat it says We cannot turn party chat on at the moment try again later and also when i test my Multiplayer connection it says cannot get a teredo IP however my NAT on my Xbox 360 (Wired) is open i would prefer the 360 strict and
    xbox one Open bare in mind my xbox one was fine over christmas just recently

:)

Scazza7198, Jan 5, 2014
  2. TA Horizon
    TA Horizon Guest
    TA Horizon, Jan 5, 2014
  3. IslandWarrior59, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Strict NAT type whatever i do!

Im having the same problem, been trying to configure it for 10 hours... ill update you on any information i gather Strict NAT type whatever i do! :)

SuperSaiyanImmy, Sep 25, 2014
  5. to fix this problem you need to reset your modem and router, unplug both all ( Modem ,Router,xbox 360 or Xbox One) leave all devices unpluged for 30sec and then plug all devices back in and all should be good if your NAT is still saying that its Closed Strict
    Or Moderite then you may need to call your internet service provider. or call microsoft support 1-800-4myxbox)1-800-469-9269.

MoltenDarkman, Sep 25, 2014
  6. Teredo is needed on exbox one.

You need UDP-Port 3544 open. Some Routers disable this Port like Fritz Box does in the past. So you can try to update your Firmware of your Router. And if you can´t do this - ask your Provider. You Provider can log why it is disconnected and can clear the
    error.

Ask your Provider if Port UDP 3544 is blocked.

Xx ROZILLA xX, Sep 25, 2014
  7. Hey there, SuperSaiyanImmy! As this thread is pretty old, if the steps you attempt do not help, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into, the items above in the bold from the original poster, and troubleshooting you've already completed
    once you have finished. This way we can get you the individual support that works best on the forums! Strict NAT type whatever i do! :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

Teredo is needed on exbox one.

You need UDP-Port 3544 open. Some Routers disable this Port like Fritz Box does in the past. So you can try to update your Firmware of your Router. And if you can´t do this - ask your Provider. You Provider can log why it is disconnected and can clear the
    error.

Ask your Provider if Port UDP 3544 is blocked.
  9. MoltenDarkman Win User

to fix this problem you need to reset your modem and router, unplug both all ( Modem ,Router,xbox 360 or Xbox One) leave all devices unpluged for 30sec and then plug all devices back in and all should be good if your NAT is still saying that its Closed Strict
    Or Moderite then you may need to call your internet service provider. or call microsoft support 1-800-4myxbox)1-800-469-9269.
  10. SuperSaiyanImmy Win User

Im having the same problem, been trying to configure it for 10 hours... ill update you on any information i gather :)
  11. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, SuperSaiyanImmy! As this thread is pretty old, if the steps you attempt do not help, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into, the items above in the bold from the original poster, and troubleshooting you've already completed
    once you have finished. This way we can get you the individual support that works best on the forums! :)
  12. IslandWarrior59 Win User

Xbox live connection

Thema:

1. Strict NAT type whatever i do! - Similar Threads - Strict NAT type

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. Y my nat type on strict how to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y my nat type on strict how to change it: Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please ff130cad-fe47-4e46-a560-655bafd61a18
  4. My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...: So my Xbox series X console will work normal sometimes for online gaming, showing I have am Open NAT type, then out of nowhere usually in the middle of gaming, goes to Strict NAT type. Have tried...
  5. My NAT type is stuck on strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type is stuck on strict: I have a 4g Huawei router/modem (B315s-22) (I don't know what it is) which has a mobile Sim in it which were provided by my ISP then the router/modem is directly connected to my Xbox via ethernet....
  6. Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?: [img] I always get 200+ latency and 10-50% packet loss and sometimes the teredo is blocked, how do I fix this? e653aa41-1191-4078-b584-1f2e207ad3a7
  7. Double NAT detected - currently in strict NAT type. I will like it to be open please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double NAT detected - currently in strict NAT type. I will like it to be open please: Double NAT detected - currently in strict NAT type. I will like it to be open please 3d36e8e6-1002-4a11-9210-703c25531f56
  8. How do I fix my strict nat type

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my strict nat type: I can’t seam to get my att hot spot device to connect via open or moderate nat. Only strict I’ve tried wired wireless clearing MAC address several different ports restating both devices Nothing...
  9. How do you change the NAT type? I try to get on with our hot spot box and says NAT strict,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you change the NAT type? I try to get on with our hot spot box and says NAT strict,...: How do you change the NAT type. I can get online, start the Xbox one S, start up fortnite, and the game gets stuck on connecting. The NAT type on that hot spot box is strict. When I connect with...
  10. Nat type strict fix pleas help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type strict fix pleas help me: Pleas help me fix nat type strict 8c74ac9b-4758-4916-9957-79bc3c94a7cc