strict nat help

Discus and support strict nat help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, i have a strict nat type even if i opened the xbox port for my pc, how to do it please? google trad, sorry... e9d8ab6f-f4e2-42ca-bb54-73a41bfcdd27 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by III Showman III, Mar 21, 2018.

1. strict nat help

hello, i have a strict nat type even if i opened the xbox port for my pc, how to do it please?

google trad, sorry...

:)

III Showman III, Mar 21, 2018
  2. XeroSyphon
    XeroSyphon Guest
    Xbox One NAT type: Strict.... Help

If it's still strict after you open the proper ports, try resetting your modem and router, then hard reset your console.

This site will help you open the right ports
    Open Port

Just select your router and follow the instructions. Do not download anything from the site, it's not necessary. It's a safe site, but port forwarding manually is very easy.

XeroSyphon, Mar 21, 2018
  3. Bosh_Dout
    Bosh_Dout Guest
    Xbox One NAT type: Strict.... Help

I've watched videos on YouTube on how to change it to open & it worked. The question I have is, how do I keep it on open permanently? Every time I turn my Xbox off & then on a few hours later, it's back to strict. It's getting very annoying.

Bosh_Dout, Mar 21, 2018
  4. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest

strict nat help

Hi III Showman III,

The Strict NAT status means that you are having issues communicating with other Xbox Live players online. Since you mentioned that you have opened the network ports on your PC, please compare them to the list of the network ports needed to connect to Xbox
    Live on the list below:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port UDP 4500 (UDP)

If those ports are opened, set a static IP address, or switch to manual IP settings by following the steps on this

link

You also open network ports on your router page and set a static Teredo port to allow your PC to connect to Xbox Live.

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 21, 2018
  5. I have already put my PC on static IP and the ports are open but still nat strict ...

III Showman III, Mar 21, 2018
  6. Ariel Acu
    Ariel Acu Guest
    Hi III Showman III,

Thank you for bringing this up. If you have a Strict NAT type on your Windows 10, you may experience some restriction on your computer like communicating with friends or playing multiplayer. Can you tell us if the issue already exists when you connect your
    computer to the current network that you're using? If so, I suggest that you try connecting your computer to another network like to your phone hotspot and check if that will help to change the NAT type to Open. If that works, you can try to connect it back
    to the current network and double check if the NAT type still open.

Let us know if that works for you.

Ariel Acu, Nov 2, 2018
  7. It's TOm Win User

Cant join friend's Party

8. Please Man Up Win User

nat error or internet error

9. Mister Cerb Win User

Cant join parties?

Hey there Shock! Strict NATs can definitely keep you from being able to join parties. I would try setting your NAT to Open and seeing if that helps you out. This guide may help you out in the process:

support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict

Let us know if that works for you! ^_^
  10. MentalAceman Win User

Came up saying that I couldn't join or create a game session because of my NAT type HELP!!!

11. City Hunter Ren Win User

Difficultiy joining some friends live

Thema:

strict nat help

1. strict nat help - Similar Threads - strict nat help

2. Hi how do i change my nat settings it says strict and nothing helps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi how do i change my nat settings it says strict and nothing helps: How do i change my nat settings on my xbox one it stays on strict plz help i tried multiple ways no luck e91fb54e-f9a9-4ff6-ad6b-823559a35480
  3. Nat type strict fix pleas help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type strict fix pleas help me: Pleas help me fix nat type strict 8c74ac9b-4758-4916-9957-79bc3c94a7cc
  4. I can't fix my IPv4 and my nat type is strict and I my UPnP is not successful please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't fix my IPv4 and my nat type is strict and I my UPnP is not successful please help: I cannot fix my IPv4 to IPv6 and my nat type is strict and my UPnP is not successful please help 0943fd7f-1c09-4456-943b-38ffcc92bc42
  5. HELP! NAT Strict + UPnP not successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! NAT Strict + UPnP not successful: Hello! So last week I finally got my hands on Xbox X, and I've noticed I'm getting kicked out/losing connecting while playing multiplier games. After checking my network settings, I noticed that...
  6. Strict Nat Type .Xbox Series X. Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strict Nat Type .Xbox Series X. Please help: I have a strict nat type under the networking settings. Ive had this before but I was able to correct it by setting up a static ip address ( this was a previous isp as I moved to Texas from Iowa )...
  7. Can't fix Strict NAT Type need help asap!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't fix Strict NAT Type need help asap!: Hi! I have been trying for 5 hours straight to get an open NAT type, and I does not help that I have no idea what any of this WAN, UPnP bullshit means. But anyways, I have watched a couple of...
  8. NAT Type says Strict, I need help getting it to Open ASAP

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Type says Strict, I need help getting it to Open ASAP: Self explanatory, I need my NAT type to be Open because it is Strict right now. Somebody help me please, not able to speak to an xbox worker or support employee is incredibly bothersome and...
  9. Help with Strict NAT

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with Strict NAT: Split from this thread. I can't connect with other players my NAT type is stuck on strict I've tried multiple tests and manual selecting different ports and testing each new port 4 times and...
  10. Out of Options....Please Help with my Strict NAT/Double NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Out of Options....Please Help with my Strict NAT/Double NAT: TP-Link Archer C9 v.1 Router Worked great until last week. Now I get a Strict NAT and two different messages. Either Double NAT Detected go to xbox.com/xboxone/double nat or UPNP Not Successful....