Streming xbox series s

Discus and support Streming xbox series s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my xboxs hdmi port is broken and repair cost too much and i cant afford, is there any way that i can play with my xbox 1080 p 60 fps? Like if i buy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AsımYekeler, Jun 20, 2021.

  1. AsımYekeler
    AsımYekeler Guest

    Streming xbox series s


    So my xboxs hdmi port is broken and repair cost too much and i cant afford, is there any way that i can play with my xbox 1080 p 60 fps?

    Like if i buy a usb to hdmi adapter can i play it? Or is there any other way?

    :)
     
    AsımYekeler, Jun 20, 2021
    #1
  2. Nursemorph Win User

    Streming xbox series s

    than there is no way i can play lol.
    Not unless you get the HDMI port repaired...if it's out of warranty/not covered, then I guess a 3rd party repair may be an option if available where you are...of course, that may invalidate any warranty for any other issues that may arise but would certainly be cheaper than the official repair service/replacing the console
  3. AsımYekeler Win User

    Streming xbox series s

    than there is no way i can play lol.
  4. AsımYekeler Win User

    Streming xbox series s

    phisical damage doesnt include so i cant
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Streming xbox series s

  6. Nursemorph Win User

    Streming xbox series s

    My understanding is that a USB to HDMI adapter doesn't work on Xboxes, presumably because (again from my understanding) the USB protocol on the Xbox is different than, say, a PC.
Thema:

Streming xbox series s

Loading...
  1. Streming xbox series s - Similar Threads - Streming series

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. Problema Streming SU TWITCH e WEBCAM

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema Streming SU TWITCH e WEBCAM: Buongiorno, ho acquistato una webcam e volevo utilizzarla su Xbox Series S per andare in streaming. La webcam funziona, ho provato appunto un APP su Xbox chiamata WebCam Pip proprio per essere...