Streets of Rage 4 crashing specifically at stage 4 in Xbox Series X

Discus and support Streets of Rage 4 crashing specifically at stage 4 in Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; that's it, i can't advance in the game nor alone, no local co op nor online, everytime i pass the first part of the stage 4 the game freezes and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ErSulba, Aug 28, 2021.

1. ErSulba
    ErSulba Guest

that's it, i can't advance in the game nor alone, no local co op nor online, everytime i pass the first part of the stage 4 the game freezes and it close itself returning me to the home menu, i've tried wiping all the data and reinstalling the game but it didn't work, is there something i'm missing or a manual adjustment or fix that i need to do?

:)

ErSulba, Aug 28, 2021
  2. ErSulba Win User

Hi! i just did every option but the game keeps crashing :(
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Alejandro, how are you today? Hope you're well.

So, it seems to be a bug within the game, but, try this on your console:

First clean the cache of your console that way:

1. Hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until you hear a small sound.

2. Wait 10 seconds.

3. Turn it back on.

Note: It may take a while for him to call, don't worry, it's normal.

Then, restore your console keeping the games and apps:

***IMPORTANT*** If you share accounts with someone, you will have to redo the process of placing the account as the main one again, be aware of the chances you still have to do this, as Microsoft makes available per year, only 5 chances so you can make some account your console's main account.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console Information >

3. Select Reset console > Restore and keep my games and apps.

4. When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

5. You will have to log in your accounts again, and when you sign in with your account, make sure you turn it has your home console also, that's it.

NOTE: Rest assured, you won't lose games or saves.

If that also did not work, try to report this to the developers mate.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Mate, I believe it's possible to be an issue within the game, have you try to report to the developers?
  5. DI3Beezy Win User

Which games do you most expect in the game year 2020?

New games, I dunno'. If we're talking confirmed, then Streets of Rage 4 and the Yakuza series on Game Pass.
  6. yobrizo Win User

New games

street of rage 4, great game yeah
Thema:

1. Streets of Rage 4 crashing specifically at stage 4 in Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Streets Rage crashing

2. I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...: Please let me use my old software, I am not a threat to MS. I use this program to move around the country. Why is a stand alone CD copy limited. When I purchased this product there was no...
  3. Can we add Nba Street vol 2 to gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we add Nba Street vol 2 to gamepass: Can we bring nba street vol 2 for xbox game pass d8e52de9-e416-45fc-a78f-384d238718d6
  4. Why wont my Xbox one download the new street fighter?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my Xbox one download the new street fighter?: Cant download new street fighter 5cc98d2c-16fd-45f7-93db-05b41127dc1f
  5. The free Energizer lithium pack was free for need for speed pro Street but not able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The free Energizer lithium pack was free for need for speed pro Street but not able to...: How can I download the free Energizer lithium pack on nfs pro Street It was supposed to be added to the game 671c9cb9-feea-4408-8b9d-2aa92c04884a
  6. Street Fighter 6 is Completely Broken (Will Not Even Fully Boot) in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Street Fighter 6 is Completely Broken (Will Not Even Fully Boot) in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring: Please fix this. The game crashes 100% of the time and I cannot play my game that I paid over $100 for!!! Yes, I submitted a bug through the dashboard. submitted by /u/Yoshi_Cookie [link]...
  7. Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11: Already tried: 1- Resetting and repairing gaming services, Xbox app, Store app. 2- Clearing Xbox's app cache 3- Reinstalling gaming services 4- Deleting gaming services and gaming services net...
  8. Street of rage 4 gamepad detection issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Street of rage 4 gamepad detection issues: Hello, I have installed "Street of rage 4" through the Xbox (beta) Game Pass. The game starts OK but it isn't detecting the Xbox 360 controllers (it says they are disconnected). It happens the...
  9. Street of Rage 4 crash everytime

in XboX Insiders
    Street of Rage 4 crash everytime: Hi, I've seen lot of post for Street of Rage 4 crashing and I've tried everything they said but still not working for my Windows 10 , Xbox Beta App. submitted by /u/fpscan [link] [comments]
  10. Street of Rage 4 not launching on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Street of Rage 4 not launching on PC: Hello everyone! As soon as I click on play I get this screen of loading and nothing happens... after some seconds the game closes. Does anybody else is facing the same issue? [img]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. street of rage xbox