Street Hoops backward compatibility!!!!

Discus and support Street Hoops backward compatibility!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any chance Street Hoops will be backward compatible c58acb6f-af96-4b94-9e54-830640cef37e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WhisperySwine, May 17, 2018.

1. Street Hoops backward compatibility!!!!

Any chance Street Hoops will be backward compatible

:)

WhisperySwine, May 17, 2018
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Fighting Games Deception

Street fighter IV is available to play on Xbox One via backwards compatibility.

gds1972, May 17, 2018
  3. cb22391
    cb22391 Guest
    Nba street

can we get a nba street backward compatibility that would be lite. With updated rosters and streetball legends. Thats something games really miss including me. So can we get our wishes for a nba street game please....

cb22391, May 17, 2018
  4. VernierSlake Win User

NFL Street: Compatible/How Can I Make This Compatible for XBOX 360?

NFL Street was never made backward compatible and since they stopped doing updates for BC games a few years ago it never will be backward compatible.
  5. Theory of Game Win User

street fighter 360 work in X-ONE?

Hey there.

Street Fighter is not currently on the list of backwards compatible games. You can find the full list of compatible 360 games here:

www.xbox.com/.../available-games

If you'd like to voice your support for Street Fighter to become backwards compatible, you can vote for it at
    http://feedback.xbox.com
  6. gds1972 Win User

Fighting Games Deception

Street fighter IV is available to play on Xbox One via backwards compatibility.
  7. Wolfie McG Win User

Backwards compatibble

You can certainly try submitting your idea to make FIFA Street backwards compatible on the Xbox Ideas
    page.
    They actually no longer are accepting Backwards Compatible suggestions.
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Street Fighter 2 HD on Xbox One

Thema:

Street Hoops backward compatibility!!!!

1. Street Hoops backward compatibility!!!! - Similar Threads - Street Hoops backward

2. I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...: Please let me use my old software, I am not a threat to MS. I use this program to move around the country. Why is a stand alone CD copy limited. When I purchased this product there was no...
  3. Can we add Nba Street vol 2 to gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we add Nba Street vol 2 to gamepass: Can we bring nba street vol 2 for xbox game pass d8e52de9-e416-45fc-a78f-384d238718d6
  4. Why wont my Xbox one download the new street fighter?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my Xbox one download the new street fighter?: Cant download new street fighter 5cc98d2c-16fd-45f7-93db-05b41127dc1f
  5. The free Energizer lithium pack was free for need for speed pro Street but not able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The free Energizer lithium pack was free for need for speed pro Street but not able to...: How can I download the free Energizer lithium pack on nfs pro Street It was supposed to be added to the game 671c9cb9-feea-4408-8b9d-2aa92c04884a
  6. Street Fighter 6 is Completely Broken (Will Not Even Fully Boot) in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Street Fighter 6 is Completely Broken (Will Not Even Fully Boot) in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring: Please fix this. The game crashes 100% of the time and I cannot play my game that I paid over $100 for!!! Yes, I submitted a bug through the dashboard. submitted by /u/Yoshi_Cookie [link]...
  7. Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11: Already tried: 1- Resetting and repairing gaming services, Xbox app, Store app. 2- Clearing Xbox's app cache 3- Reinstalling gaming services 4- Deleting gaming services and gaming services net...
  8. Gta 5 little man walking down the street idk it wants 150 text to post so I gotten to make...

in XboX Insiders
    Gta 5 little man walking down the street idk it wants 150 text to post so I gotten to make...: Gta 5 just playing trying to grow my stream I don't want DONOS just good people to vibe and watch when I go live. submitted by /u/Straight_Set3875 [link] [comments]
  9. The maintenance is done for Street Fighter 6 servers. However, I can't get online. Is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The maintenance is done for Street Fighter 6 servers. However, I can't get online. Is there...: Hey.... Look, somehow the maintenance is done for Street Fighter 6 servers, however it kicked me back to that stupid Capcom Id screen. As I already had an Capcom Id account and I said "yes, I...
  10. I’ve purchased street fighter 6 and I played it for 15 minutes and because of that they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve purchased street fighter 6 and I played it for 15 minutes and because of that they...: I just want to refund the game so I can buy another game because this one ain’t worth my money 6a09e215-9a10-46a4-840a-6d439473e8ac