Street Fighter IV won't update to Ultra edition after purchase and download

Discus and support Street Fighter IV won't update to Ultra edition after purchase and download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i just bought SFIV for the 360 on my Xbox One (because I just found out it was BC). After playing for a day I decided that I wanted to upgrade SFIV to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Profasual, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Profasual
    Profasual Guest

i just bought SFIV for the 360 on my Xbox One (because I just found out it was BC).

After playing for a day I decided that I wanted to upgrade SFIV to the Ultra edition for 15 bucks. The problem is that I can download and install the Ultra add-on but when I start up SFIV it does not upgrade to the Ultra edition. I need support on this one...

:)

Profasual, Apr 14, 2018
  2. Sansao1ST
    Sansao1ST Guest
    Ultra Street Fighter IV upgrated disappeared and returned to SSFIV Arcade Edition

I upgraded the Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition to
    Ultra Street Fighter IV and I did it inside the game in Marketplace Live, so the update does not appear in my downloads xbox live.
    But I stop to play for a few months and I came back and I had to upgrade the XBox 360.

Now, I don't see USFIV, the Xbox 360 just show me SSFIV. When I upgraded the SSFIV Arcade Edition to USFIV the message told me that it's not possible come back to SSFIV Arcade Edition.
    What is happened? How can I keep playing the Ultra Street Fighter IV? I don't want to pay the update again...

Sansao1ST, Apr 14, 2018
  3. Manifest78
    Manifest78 Guest
    Street Fighter 30th Ann. Collection - Did not receive pre-order bonus

Spoke with Microsoft Support and they suggested that I leave a post here that I did not receive Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition and Ultra Street Fighter IV. My case# is SR 1429166618

Manifest78, Apr 14, 2018
  4. Street Fighter IV won't update to Ultra edition after purchase and download

Hi there,

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. We recommend making sure that the content has been fully installed on your console in order to access it. Be sure to restart your console to see if this helps with your content showing up. Thank you.

Mister Taurus, Apr 15, 2018
  5. Profasual
    Profasual Guest
    Hi Taurus,

I've downloaded and reinstalled both the game and add-ons with multiple reboots but still nothing has changed.

When I choose manage game I only see the game itself and the power up pack add-on. When I go to
    system -> storage -> make more space
    I see the Ultra SFIV add-on installed under leftover add-ons. My only options here are to
    uninstall the add-on or See in Microsoft Store (where it says i purchased it).

As I stated above I have rebooted multiple times, cleared the local saved games and Xbox 360 storage and downloaded and reinstalled SFIV and the add-ons. I'm running out of options on my end...

Profasual, Apr 16, 2018
  6. Profasual
    Profasual Guest
    Hi Taurus,

I've downloaded and reinstalled both the game and add-ons with multiple reboots but still nothing has changed.

When I choose manage game I only see the game itself and the power up pack add-on. When I go to system -> storage -> make more space I see the
    Ultra SFIV add-on installed under leftover add-ons. My only options here are to uninstall the add-on or See in Microsoft Store (where it says i purchased it).

As I stated above I have rebooted multiple times, cleared the local saved games and Xbox 360 storage and downloaded and reinstalled SFIV and the add-ons. I'm running out of options on my end...

Profasual, Apr 16, 2018
  7. Hey there,

This could be that your profile isn't registering the content as your own. We recommend deleting the content from the leftover add-ons, refreshing your profile
    by removing it and adding it again. Afterward, try managing the game from "My Games and Apps" and download the content from this area. This should help you with this issue. Thank you.

Mister Taurus, Apr 20, 2018
  8. Profasual
    Profasual Guest

Still waiting for some feedback to tackle my problem...

Profasual, Apr 23, 2018
  9. Be sure to check the bottom thread here, we sent you some helpful tips but it looks like you missed them. Let us know if they're helpful.

Mister Taurus, Nov 2, 2018
  10. Zarkonite Win User

Ultra Street Fighter IV Backwards Compatibility Issue

Ultra Street Fighter IV is a DLC upgrade for Arcade Edition alongside of a standalone release for those who don't own it. Since BC usually supports all DLC that comes with it, that means USF4 should
    be possible. It is also listed as an available purchase on the ingame marketplace which directs to the xbox one marketplace for the Ultra Street Fighter IV DLC.
  11. Profasual Win User

12. Mister Taurus Win User

Hi Taurus,

When I choose manage game I only see the game itself and the power up pack add-on. When I go to system -> storage -> make more space I see the
    Ultra SFIV add-on installed under leftover add-ons. My only options here are to uninstall the add-on or See in Microsoft Store (where it says i purchased it).

Hey there,

This could be that your profile isn't registering the content as your own. We recommend deleting the content from the leftover add-ons, refreshing your profile
    by removing it and adding it again. Afterward, try managing the game from "My Games and Apps" and download the content from this area. This should help you with this issue. Thank you.
  13. Mister Taurus Win User

Hi there,

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. We recommend making sure that the content has been fully installed on your console in order to access it. Be sure to restart your console to see if this helps with your content showing up. Thank you.
  14. Mister Taurus Win User

Be sure to check the bottom thread here, we sent you some helpful tips but it looks like you missed them. Let us know if they're helpful.
Thema:

1. Street Fighter IV won't update to Ultra edition after purchase and download - Similar Threads - Street Fighter won't

2. Why wont my Xbox one download the new street fighter?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my Xbox one download the new street fighter?: Cant download new street fighter 5cc98d2c-16fd-45f7-93db-05b41127dc1f
  3. Street Fighter 6 is Completely Broken (Will Not Even Fully Boot) in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Street Fighter 6 is Completely Broken (Will Not Even Fully Boot) in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring: Please fix this. The game crashes 100% of the time and I cannot play my game that I paid over $100 for!!! Yes, I submitted a bug through the dashboard. submitted by /u/Yoshi_Cookie [link]...
  4. The maintenance is done for Street Fighter 6 servers. However, I can't get online. Is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The maintenance is done for Street Fighter 6 servers. However, I can't get online. Is there...: Hey.... Look, somehow the maintenance is done for Street Fighter 6 servers, however it kicked me back to that stupid Capcom Id screen. As I already had an Capcom Id account and I said "yes, I...
  5. I’ve purchased street fighter 6 and I played it for 15 minutes and because of that they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve purchased street fighter 6 and I played it for 15 minutes and because of that they...: I just want to refund the game so I can buy another game because this one ain’t worth my money 6a09e215-9a10-46a4-840a-6d439473e8ac
  6. Street fighter 7 ultimate content missing. Ultimate pass contains nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Street fighter 7 ultimate content missing. Ultimate pass contains nothing: I purchased the Ultimate edition of Street Fighter 6, It contains the ultimate pass but that actually contains nothing. No character costumes no colours as described. In fact it is basically the...
  7. i lost ownership of my pre-order for the standard edition street fighter 6 when the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost ownership of my pre-order for the standard edition street fighter 6 when the game...: hey, don't know if this is the right place but i pre-ordered sf6 and the transaction was completed, it took the money and i can see it in my transaction history. but now that the game has released...
  8. hey, so my brother can't preorder Street Fighter 6 digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey, so my brother can't preorder Street Fighter 6 digitally: as question says my brother can't preorder street fighter 6 digitally he has xbox series s and has the funds but it says can't use his gift card funds which has $65 but will not let him preorder...
  9. Ultra Street Fighter IV Leaderboard Won't Update For Me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultra Street Fighter IV Leaderboard Won't Update For Me: My ranking position in Ultra SF4 has not updated in months and has displayed I am 9036 in the world with PP and 365 in the world with Balrog with BP but if I look in the leaderboards the actual...
  10. My xbox 360 super street fighter four arcade edition disc won't work on xbox one, why's that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox 360 super street fighter four arcade edition disc won't work on xbox one, why's that?: My xbox 360 super street fighter four arcade edition disc won't work on xbox one, why's that? a446ee0e-e44f-433b-97fe-23b7c3ddc36d