Street fighter 7 ultimate content missing. Ultimate pass contains nothing

Discus and support Street fighter 7 ultimate content missing. Ultimate pass contains nothing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Ultimate edition of Street Fighter 6, It contains the ultimate pass but that actually contains nothing. No character costumes no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andy B4, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Andy B4
    Andy B4 Guest

I purchased the Ultimate edition of Street Fighter 6,

It contains the ultimate pass but that actually contains nothing. No character costumes no colours as described. In fact it is basically the standard edition.

This appears to be happening to a lot of other people on Xbox and ps5. Does anyone know how to get the content or when it will be added to the store.

:)

Andy B4, Jun 4, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You would have to contact Capcom about problems with their game. If multiple platforms are having exactly the same problem, it's a problem on their end

It's very possible that these additional features are not available yet, as fighting games tend to have season passes and long tails.

You should check with Capcom and Support and their social media for details as I'm sure that they will be far more up to the minute than anyone here
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

NO SF FROM CAPCOM, FINE. U GOT SOMETHING ELSE I WANT!

We're missing out on more than just "Street Fighter V".

We're also missing out on "Ultimate Street Fighter V", "Ultimate Street Fighter V: Arcade" and let's not forget "Hyper-Ultimate Street Fighter V: Arcade".

To be followed by "Hyper-Ultimate Street Fighter V Arcade: Reloaded" where Frank West replaces Ken.

Too many amazing games to miss this one.

Would be nice if the ONE could release a Fighter that was sold as a complete package rather than a thousand piece jigsaw puzzle with most pieces sold seperately.
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

No Street Fighter 5 on Xbone

There's a smart guy on the American Forums who posted this:

"Let's say Sony actually have a gaming exclusive rather than an advertising exclusive this time around.

Perhaps Microsoft is simply waiting for "Super Street Fighter V", "Hyper-Super Streat Fighter V", "Hyper-Super Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition", "Hyper-Super Street Fighter V: Ultimate Arcade Edition" or possibly even "Hyber-Super Street Fighter V: Ultimate
    Arcade Edition Remix""?
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

What do you think is the best fighting game on the 360?

[quote user="GeminiStatic"]

Thanks for all input guys. I'm leaning towards Super Street Fighter 4 at this point but keeping my eye on DOA5. Since that one game got a lot of good word from you guys.

[/quote]

If you do go for "Super Street Fighter 4" then the "Ultimate Arcade Edition" DLC is available at a discount in the Spring Sale right now.

This turnst your "Super Street Fighter IV" (the game that made your "Street Fighter IV" super) into "Ultimate Super Street Fighter IV Arcade" which adds some characters.

Is there an "Ultimate Super Street Fighter IV: Golden Arcade Edition" just around the corner?

With Capcom only a few months can tell.

Az
  6. maxen Win User

STARWARS BATTLEFRONT Deluxe

Hello Rufs1on,

The Ultimate Edition contains all the content of the Deluxe Edition, but additionally the Ultimate Edition includes the season pass.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Street fighter 7 ultimate content missing. Ultimate pass contains nothing - Similar Threads - Street fighter ultimate

2. Why wont my Xbox one download the new street fighter?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my Xbox one download the new street fighter?: Cant download new street fighter 5cc98d2c-16fd-45f7-93db-05b41127dc1f
  3. Street Fighter 6 is Completely Broken (Will Not Even Fully Boot) in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Street Fighter 6 is Completely Broken (Will Not Even Fully Boot) in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring: Please fix this. The game crashes 100% of the time and I cannot play my game that I paid over $100 for!!! Yes, I submitted a bug through the dashboard. submitted by /u/Yoshi_Cookie [link]...
  4. The maintenance is done for Street Fighter 6 servers. However, I can't get online. Is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The maintenance is done for Street Fighter 6 servers. However, I can't get online. Is there...: Hey.... Look, somehow the maintenance is done for Street Fighter 6 servers, however it kicked me back to that stupid Capcom Id screen. As I already had an Capcom Id account and I said "yes, I...
  5. I’ve purchased street fighter 6 and I played it for 15 minutes and because of that they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve purchased street fighter 6 and I played it for 15 minutes and because of that they...: I just want to refund the game so I can buy another game because this one ain’t worth my money 6a09e215-9a10-46a4-840a-6d439473e8ac
  6. i lost ownership of my pre-order for the standard edition street fighter 6 when the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost ownership of my pre-order for the standard edition street fighter 6 when the game...: hey, don't know if this is the right place but i pre-ordered sf6 and the transaction was completed, it took the money and i can see it in my transaction history. but now that the game has released...
  7. hey, so my brother can't preorder Street Fighter 6 digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey, so my brother can't preorder Street Fighter 6 digitally: as question says my brother can't preorder street fighter 6 digitally he has xbox series s and has the funds but it says can't use his gift card funds which has $65 but will not let him preorder...
  8. tiel list street fighter 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    tiel list street fighter 6: where can i find the tier list? 4fdb6921-d727-45cb-b1a0-3b1cd2d77fdb
  9. I used to own Street fighter IV and the achievements show in my profile. Its missing from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used to own Street fighter IV and the achievements show in my profile. Its missing from...: Hi all, It has been a long while since I tried to reinstall the game . I stopped playing it for more than 10 years and when I try to reinstall it now, the windows/xbox keep asking me to purchase...
  10. Does anyone know if street fighter x tekken is backward compatible in 2023. Any answer helps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if street fighter x tekken is backward compatible in 2023. Any answer helps: This game surprisingly didn’t show up when I searched for it. I just want to play 2 of my favorite fighting games in one. Someone pls reply if you know anything e09d47bc-0abe-425c-b9d5-429e42579412