Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 Broken

Discus and support Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 Broken in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else experienced issues streaming from their XboxOne / XboxOneX to their PC in the last 24 hours? I was streaming perfectly to my PC last... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TitusAndron, Dec 6, 2017.

  1. TitusAndron
    TitusAndron Guest

    Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 Broken


    Has anyone else experienced issues streaming from their XboxOne / XboxOneX to their PC in the last 24 hours? I was streaming perfectly to my PC last night, however today Windows 10 had a very large update (took 10-15 minutes with multiple reboots). After
    the update my Xbox PC app could find my Xbox but could not connect to it. I have ensured that both the Xbox and my PC are connected to the same network and both have been rebooted and have the latest updates. Anyone else having this issue or know of a resolution?

    :)
     
    TitusAndron, Dec 6, 2017
    #1
  2. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Streaming to Windows 10 broken

    Hey TrustyComb8! Since this thread is pretty old, please post up a new one detailing your issue so we can take a look. Thanks!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Cizl, Dec 6, 2017
    #2
  3. Streaming to Windows 10 broken

    Hey, aaron!

    Sorry for the delay on this, but we believe this to be resolved as of Friday. Please let me know if you continue to have issues streaming to your devices! Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 Broken :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
     
    Misses Quinzel, Dec 6, 2017
    #3
  4. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest

    Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 Broken

    Hi,

    A corrupted data may cause Xbox app game streaming not to work properly. Here are 2 methods on how to troubleshoot Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10:

    1. Here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot Xbox app game streaming issues.

    2. Here is a
    link
    on improving Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance.

    Let us know how it turns out.
     
    Jomari Arc, Dec 7, 2017
    #4
  5. WolfMcBeardGame Win User

    Streaming to Windows 10 broken

    I had the same issue, mine had something to do with the time, my pc was set to eastern U.S. and my Xbox was on central time U.S., when I set my Xbox's time zone to eastern, I was able to connect.

    I'm not sure if it will help in your case but it is worth a shot.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

    Streaming to Windows 10 broken

    Hey TrustyComb8! Since this thread is pretty old, please post up a new one detailing your issue so we can take a look. Thanks!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Streaming to Windows 10 broken

    Hey, aaron!

    Sorry for the delay on this, but we believe this to be resolved as of Friday. Please let me know if you continue to have issues streaming to your devices! :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Streaming to Windows 10 broken

    Hey there, aaron!

    I'm sorry to see any connection issues with the Xbox App! We are aware of the situation, and have the right people looking into it. Once I have more information, I will be sure to update you here. We appreciate your patience while we dig into this! :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  9. Jomari Arc Win User

    Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 Broken

    Hi,

    A corrupted data may cause Xbox app game streaming not to work properly. Here are 2 methods on how to troubleshoot Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10:

    1. Here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot Xbox app game streaming issues.

    2. Here is a
    link
    on improving Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance.

    Let us know how it turns out.
Thema:

Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 Broken

Loading...
  1. Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 Broken - Similar Threads - Streaming Windows Broken

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...

    in XboX Insiders
    Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is...
  4. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  6. Insider Cloud streaming from xbox series x console is not as consistent as Cloud streaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Cloud streaming from xbox series x console is not as consistent as Cloud streaming...: I had been in xbox insider delta for months before recently getting into beta. Something I've noticed about the insider features for cloud gaming is that on Xbox when I stream the game, it's not...
  7. Cannot use the cast function to stream to my Xbox Series X in WIndows 11

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot use the cast function to stream to my Xbox Series X in WIndows 11: I have been attempting to stream content from my windows 11 equipped desktop computer to my Xbox Series X, however the cast function does not detect the console. I have reviewed this thread...
  8. how to connect xbox one to hp stream laptop window 8?

    in XBoX on Windows
    how to connect xbox one to hp stream laptop window 8?: help me figure how to connect xbox one to laptop pc? 0302c13e-70b3-455f-bc9f-2fc81b792835
  9. I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty

    in XBoX on Windows
    I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty: Hello everyone, so I have a big problem ... I don't know how to solve my problems. When I launch game bar, there is no problem to communicate with others players or film my game but I can't stream...
  10. Xbox One X Stream to Window 10 only 640x480

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One X Stream to Window 10 only 640x480: Here is my setup: Xbox One X Intel NUC i7-7567U 16GB RAM Intel Iris 650 Graphics Westinghouse 1080p 42" TV (HDMI) Dell 2407WFP Monitor (USB-C -> DVI) I have tried opening the Xbox app on...