Streaming with 2mics

Discus and support Streaming with 2mics in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 1 xbox one box with two players, both with headsets. Both players join the same party and everything works, I can see the overlay when both... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ezzn, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Ezzn
    Ezzn Guest

Streaming with 2mics

I have 1 xbox one box with two players, both with headsets. Both players join the same party and everything works, I can see the overlay when both players talk. The issue I have is when I start a streaming with Beam or Twitch. Once I start stream, only one
    mic comes through the stream, but I do see the mic overlay on the screen still showing both players are talking.

What am I doing wrong?

Please let me know

Devon

:)

2. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest
    Problem with Streaming

Hi,

There are system requirements that you need to consider before you can set up or stream your games on Windows 10. For instructions on how to connect your Xbox One to Windows 10 before streaming a game, you can refer to this

link

If you are having troubles connecting your console to your computer, you can go to this

link
    and perform the suggested solutions provided.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your concerns here anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 22, 2017
  3. DavisD3
    DavisD3 Guest
    Problem with Streaming

Goodmorning everyone.

I have a problem, I can not connect the xbox to the pc through the xbox application, because even by putting the xbox ID manually, the app does not detect it from my pc. How and what can I / should I do? Thanks in advance for the help!

DavisD3, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Listed mia 510 Win User

twitch xbox snapped/unsnapped picture

This feature is going to be awesome, have you heard they are working on a twitch mobile streaming app!!!

Stream at work stream at home, stream on the go!
  5. cason����tay Win User

xbox party chat not working in stream

he is on pc and my audio goes through on his stream fine but his will not go through to my stream and on pc he does not have the option to include his audio. and he uses stream labs for his stream but i stream straight from twitch.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Twitch Host Mode Arrives!

Q1: If a stream is being hosted, is it still being streamed on its original channel at the same time?

Q2: Can 1 stream be hosted by multiple channels (in effect giving that particular stream a much larger audience)?
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Using Xbox for streaming while playing on pc

In what way do you mean?

Watch a stream while playing a game or stream the PC game you are playing?

If it's stream the game you are playing, no it's not possible. You can only use the Twitch app on the Xbox to stream Xbox console games.

To watch a stream on the console, it's easy, just launch the app, then log in, and find a stream you want to watch, then start a game on your PC.
  8. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Microsoft Acquires Beam Streaming Service

Its not music streaming. Its gameplay streaming.
Thema:

Streaming with 2mics

1. Streaming with 2mics - Similar Threads - Streaming 2mics

2. Any fix yet for crackling audio issue when streaming on twitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any fix yet for crackling audio issue when streaming on twitch?: I have recently started streaming on Twitch with my Xbox Series X. During the stream a crackling/popping noise starts to occur in the live stream audio. If I unplug or mute my headset mic it...
  3. How do I stream games from my Xbox One on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stream games from my Xbox One on Windows 11: I updated my PC from Windows 10 to Windows 11. On Windows 10 I could use the Xbox console companion to stream games from my Xbox One and play them on my PC. I can't find the Xbox Console...
  4. streaming problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    streaming problem: i can streaming and play games. is there something in the settings db831bff-e382-4e49-bc97-17d6351547a2
  5. Can you download movies that you have rented on the films and TV app instead of streaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you download movies that you have rented on the films and TV app instead of streaming...: I am renting a movie next week and because of our slow Wi-Fi I was hoping to download it instead to watch it at good quality with no pauses. I am using the Films and TV app and on the Xbox, can...
  6. Live stream i can’t live stream anymore, how do i fix it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live stream i can’t live stream anymore, how do i fix it.: Whenever i want to live stream it loads and then it says “something went wrong, try again later” How do i fix it? 17933a40-8186-4f3f-b3da-621176f03a87
  7. Twitch streaming integration has messed up my streams. How can I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch streaming integration has messed up my streams. How can I fix it?: I stream on Twitch through Light Stream via my Xbox. I recently got the Xbox Series S and with it, the update that integrated Twitch streaming into the captures menu. Everything is more or less...
  8. Twitch stream discord voice

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Twitch stream discord voice: Hello! I want to stream my gameplay on twitch but on stream i cant hear back my friends only me. How to solve this problem, beacuse i know the xbox party works for twitch but discord isnt. Thanks...
  9. Twitch stream not sync and delayed on xbox console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch stream not sync and delayed on xbox console.: Every time I stream on twitch through my xbox console my audio and video are delayed & off sync tremendously. I only stream from my xbox. My connection seems pretty fine. I have my Ether net cord...
  10. VOIP / in-game chat not broadcast when streaming through Xbox Broadcast app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VOIP / in-game chat not broadcast when streaming through Xbox Broadcast app: When streaming via the Xbox Broadcast app (onto Twitch) any in-game VOIP from other players is not picked up on the stream broadcast. I am NOT referring to party chat. Specifics of the problem:...